TerraEarth Forums

Soul Blader and Illusion Of Gaia Japanese Instruction Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steppolo Steppi
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 93

PostSteppolo Steppi Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:12 pm   Post subject: Soul Blader and Illusion Of Gaia Japanese Instruction Manual Reply with quote

So I got hold of the Soul Blader and Illusion of Gaia Japanese games CIBs. The artworks are staggering to stay the least, so I scanned both boxes and booklet right away.
Both booklets are awesome, packed with cool artworks of items and characters and so on, also there is a ton of text that sparked my curiosity. Problem is my Japanese skills are not there, cannot read it neither write it, but I am dying to figure out what is written in the booklets and boxes. So if anybody in this forum will be so kind to translate the pages, I was thinking to rewrite the booklet and make into a PDF doc that anybody could download and later print as they please, since my Photoshop skill are up to part it will be an easy task for me. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: