TerraEarth Forums

No email? Not able to activate account? No prob!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warpig
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 66

Postwarpig Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
warpig3 wrote:
Greetings,

I registered an account ("warpig") here two days ago. I got an e-mail (which initially landed in my spam folder, but I marked it as "not spam") confirming my username and password which said that my account is inactive and needs to be verified, and that I'd get another email when this is done. I have not received another e-mail, not in my spam folder either.

Now I'm not sure if I am being impatient asking here, since I realize this may not be the most active of forums these days and it was only two days ago, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to inquire about the status of my account. Especially after seeing similar topics on this sub forum.

Out of curiosity I tried logging in to see if I might have been verified without a notification, but all I get when hitting "Log in" after entering my username and password is a blank screen. But I don't know if that has to do with my account's status or if it's some browser incompatibility or whatever (I use Chrome, it should be up to date.)

Thanks in advance

I am horribly behind in setting people as active, I'm sorry! You should be good now to log in with your username/password. Smile

Hi, and thanks, it's working!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum