TerraEarth Forums

HI GUYS, ADMIN POST.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
Nah, sorry, I know I wanted to become a mod some time ago, but I suffer the same illness all the admins seem to have...real life Shifty

It first starts with going out on saturdays, a band, then you get a girlfriend, and as soon as school is over, you're stuck in your Armyservice or job, and since you realize that your unhealthy lifestyle of the past 6 years is starting to fuck you over, you even do SPORTY THINGS!!!

heh, yea ^^ going out on fridays and saturdays, gf, school, public service and finally university of applied science sounds very familiar to me XD
oh and about the sporty thing: jogging to the university every day works for me ^^ apart from that, every wednesday is my aikido training Wink

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Hammerit
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
You're a gamedesigner, right? What company do you work for?

Shin'en Multimedia a german gamedev studio specialized on Nintendo hardware. And for several indy projects as either internal consultant or freelancer.

Game Designer
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

chicken wrote:
Blade wrote:
Nah, sorry, I know I wanted to become a mod some time ago, but I suffer the same illness all the admins seem to have...real life Shifty

It first starts with going out on saturdays, a band, then you get a girlfriend, and as soon as school is over, you're stuck in your Armyservice or job, and since you realize that your unhealthy lifestyle of the past 6 years is starting to fuck you over, you even do SPORTY THINGS!!!

heh, yea ^^ going out on fridays and saturdays, gf, school, public service and finally university of applied science sounds very familiar to me XD
oh and about the sporty thing: jogging to the university every day works for me ^^ apart from that, every wednesday is my aikido training Wink

I think it's the same for most people here, more or less. People who like Terranigma tend to be socialized and lead an purposeful lifestyle.
That's at least what I experienced Wink
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest problem is my lack of a car. I have a girlfriend and work at a used games shop, but without a ride I can't do much socializing, lol. The irony is it broke down as soon as I moved into the city so that I could socialize more frequently. (the word "city" used very loosely)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,227

PostFlamez Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Tiffany & Co 1837 Link Bracelet - $64.00 : cheap tif Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
xpect to have.
You can get yourself a Progressive motorcycle insurance plans quote around two means:Drive, or possibly Direct.However these are Progressive's official call warning signs for insurance quotes gotten via a realtor (the old-fashioned way), and prices gotten throughout the phone and also via online (through the Web-based online car loan calculator, or their customer representatives).You can get yourself details at both if you log in their acknowledged website intended for motorcycle insurance coverage, motorcycle.progressing.com.
Note of which both Commute and Lead quoting methods are for sale for their various insurance packages, not just one for exercise bikes.In case you may have more than one type from vehicle you'd like to get estimates for, the Lead quoting method most probably the fastest and the majority convenient way to gather the details you require.Online Word wide web calculators that include Direct make purchasing insurance faster and more convenient.Progressive has the benefit of a home-owner discount, combined with another types of discount for people who want towards insure a couple of motorcycle a single go.
Basically the same coverage options are for sale for both Commute and Special, but this premiums vary.The money cost for the agent you can be consulting with will likely be figured inside the quote with regard to Drive, while the sourcing cost of maintaining some sort of direct-sell focus is guessed into Strong.
Do not daunted by means of Direct:even for those not-so-tech savvy, answering a questions with Direct that are going to lead to a good quote seriously isn't a intricate process.You'll be asked for the typical information that one can expect ones agent may ask with you on top of that, should you choose Drive through Direct.Questions that include safety history, age, style type, and how many claims manufactured against former policies.Expect identical questions too if you the phone-in customer service option intended for Direct.
Some insurance plans may never make allowances to get custom motor bikes - not so Progressive.In addition it admits bikes which might be over 25 years old.But realize that the Sophisicated motorcycle insurance cover does definitely not cover virtually all bikes.You'll find very specific sorts of motorcycles that the company fits.You can certainly view a list for Progressive's public bike insurance protection website.
Tiffany & Co 1837 Link Bracelet - $64.00 : cheap tiffany Jewelry, tiffanyandco.us
language:
[u

I 100% Agree.

We as a people have fought to long and hard for our piece of the pie. It is now time for us to rise up and beat back our oppressors. Rise our brethren rise and fight for your rights! For if not now, when? Your rights dwindle away, the oppressors oppress you, soon it will be to late, the time is nigh! Rise now, or forever cower in their shadow!

...Thats what the 'Guest' post was about right? Yes? Good.

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite. You tried, though. I need to find a gold star for you. Razz

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Ocie Denver

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahah. I blasted em, no worries. Very Happy It happens.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Ocie Denver

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Ahahah. I blasted em, no worries. Very Happy It happens.

Ocie Denver wrote:

...They'll be back though. Razz
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao. THEY TRY. And I keep blasting. It is what I do. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
lmao. THEY TRY. And I keep blasting. It is what I do. Very Happy

Fair enough Raini, blast away. I'll bring in the marshmallows and we can toast these spambots together! Very Happy

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who's back to f-bug us off. What are us to you, you bot? Customers with fat bank pigs? Tell your master to get a life and find a good honest job instead of waste his time on Internet.

Scram!

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam be gone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum