TerraEarth Forums

Suikodens... all four! or more eventually...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which suikoden is your favorite?
Suikoden 1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Suikoden 2
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Suikoden 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Suikoden 4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't think they're great, that's completely up to you. Who said you had to think so?

To go with what I was saying earlier, this guy thinks Suikoden 3 (which generally got the highest professional reviews) a 6.4.... opinion. Meanwhile, this guy here gives it a perfect 10 (every aspect of the game).... also opinion. I should also note that he begins his user review with "This is my favourite game of all time."

The only difference is which way they lean. But someone doesn't think the game is as great as others claim.

Dark Samurai
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

but what's the overall opinion?

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Pointless.

A lot of people enjoy the game. You've made that point many times, and I'm not saying otherwise. I'm just saying you can't pass off opinion as fact, which is what you were doing, because there are those who don't agree. Saying "2 is better than a lot of RPG's out there" is up to the player.

Regardless, that is the "overall opinion" of a few hundred people who wrote user reviews. A few hundred people do not speak for everyone.

Your arguing is without a point now, and I've made my point.... opinion does not equal fact. I will respectfully ask for a close on this thread, being as it's lost all point, and stop wasting my time.

Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not pointless you just don't want to say that the overall opinion of one of the games was good.

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Samurai wrote:
it's not pointless you just don't want to say that the overall opinion of one of the games was good.

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
A lot of people enjoy the game. You've made that point many times, and I'm not saying otherwise.

Wrong.

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
Regardless, that is the "overall opinion" of a few hundred people who wrote user reviews. A few hundred people do not speak for everyone.

^ Quoted for emphasis. I also put it in bold, since you seem to be missing what I'm getting at.

Dark Samurai wrote:

^ That's opinion too, by the way.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Topic is being closed. If you want a non-argumentive thread about this game, please make another one. This topic is being closed because:
1) Freedan asked and
2) The argument is pointless. Everyone has their own opinion of games. Some people REALLY REALLY LIKE THE GAME DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!!!!! While I don't want to play it because I don't care for the game, and it doesn't interest me. That is my opinion, and I'm entitled to my own fucking opinion. If you don't like my opinion (or anyone else's opinion on playing the Suikoden games) that don't agree with yours....

because not everyone will always agree with you, and not everyone will like the same things you do.

CASE CLOSED.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: