TerraEarth Forums

Please let it end
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:08 am   Post subject: Please let it end Reply with quote

As a TE veteran I should deserve the right to say this:

Please stop making TE a disgusting vat of sex stories, gross jokes, and name calling.

I have noticed several of my best TE friends starting or joining in on these little freak fests and aggravating the situation. When I signed up, it said I have to be 13+ to join but alot of the stuff I hear here is MA material. Crying or Very sad

Can we get back to clean family friendly spam we used to post? It has really gotten serious to me. It started getting weird back at boxxle.net, but this is just too much. It's gotten to the point I feel alienated in the old forum I used to feel most comfortable in. I really do love you guys and it really makes me sad to say this, but if this stuff continues, I will have to take my hat and leave.

Which really stinks because Jpop.com isn't as active as it was before and pscave.com hasn't been open for 3 months, and it looks like it might not even open back up at all.
I would be left to stay back at Artistbboard or RPGinfinity where I am surrounded by people shouting their religious and political views at one another - pointing fingers - and not listening to what other people are trying to tell them.

I trust some of my real friends will understand my views, or atleast accept them.

- Having no where else to go,
the Blue Moth

PostGuest Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

am I one of those best friends? Sad
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

^twas me
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoiga, please approach our topics with an open mind thank you. -_-;;

Granted, we might have been a bit too much with it lately, but PLEASE! Loosen up will ya? I had that attitude of yours back then, and it got me hated all over TE.

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
Aoiga, please approach our topics with an open mind thank you. -_-;;

Granted, we might have been a bit too much with it lately, but PLEASE! Loosen up will ya? I had that attitude of yours back then, and it got me hated all over TE.
Joan, I have more of an open mind than you could imagine!

I could respond to what you just said with 'Please approach this topic with an open mind'. You can tell a person a million times they are close minded but it doesn't make you any more open minded than you were before, and all it does is anger the other person. If you are wanting me to change my views, please state your opinion frankly.

I have too many other things to worry about than putting my personal convictions behind me just for TE 'popularity'. I have plenty of that already. It's gotten to where I have to turn the screen around away from my family just so I can see news on TerraEarth's progress.

I am surprised no one else said anything about it because people have before in cases like this. When you sign up for a forum you do have some censorship enabled, no matter what. There is a point where you have to draw the line and I believe recently the line has been breached.
Tiga X
Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmph. Well, I do not agree.
But I do understand and respect your oppinion.
I guess the others should pipe down a bit Razz
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Please let it end Reply with quote

Aoiga wrote:
As a TE veteran I should deserve the right to say this:

Please stop making TE a disgusting vat of sex stories, gross jokes, and name calling.

Okay.

Things did got a little carried away, but I tought it wasn't that bad, after all it was just having fun. Particulary the issue where I tend to have visual images of everything you write. That is why I was gonna reply to the post where Tiga X sayd he was *CENSORED* :p by writing 'My eyes! Make it stop!' But then he continued *CENSORED* with a slippery bagel and well, the visual image was more like.. funny :p

Actually I think Boxx and eFlare draw the line at the point where it's so much no one is having fun. Looks like that limit was reached for you.

Also about the 13 yrs stuff, well, it is more like so Boxx and eFlare can't get sued Wink I bet that prolly they would take it out if they didn't had to.

After this post I am gonna proceed to censor everyone in a funny way :p No it's not just coz I want to pipe things a bit. It's coz I bet I will just be plain fun Wink

To Joan: I didn't hated you. I accepted your beleifs, but there were times where you didn't accepted others beleifs. Also that A4E pissed you off and neither of you would stop fighting XD Now it seems like you are on the other extreme of the rope :p And no I don't hate you now Wink I can think you are on a extreme and still like you Smile

Haven't you noticed how much we condem people who take close mind to the extreme and we favor extreme openess, even tought any extreme is bad?

To Tiga X: You are saying 'guys and gurls(for the sake of gender equalness) control yourselves , but I won't ' XD Actually I think that if the others controls themselves it will have an effect where Tiga (that's it to the hell with the X everyfrigging time I write your nick I forget the X and go back, well no more mister, I am not using that X again! :p ) will unknownly control himself a bit, for the sake of fitting better in the group.
Tiga X

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Coz, don't get all serious on me Razz
I was just joking y'know, I can control myself, and yeah, if other people control theirselfs, I will control myself, too. I won't do stuff like this:

Coz: "So yeah, I think racism is the worst thing in the world"
- Next Post -
Tiga X(YES! X DARNIT! You better get friggin' used to it):
"Coz yer such a mutherfucker yous goz fucking your aunt dick in piehole lolloloolllll!11!!1!!!11!!!"

Really, I wont Razz

But really now, I don't agree. I think there's nothing wrong with what we're doing, we're just having fun. We're all sensible people, aren't we? I mean, Joan is probably the most rude person I've ever met in my life, but everyone can see that she's very bright, and she does have the ability to get serious about something... just like you and me, Coz Rolling Eyes

BTW, see how somehow, my point always returns to Joan? I think I'm in love!

Anyway, as I said before, we should calm down a bit, but that's just because Aoiga is offended by this stuff.

And hey, I was just friggin' joking about the "You've gotta control yourself but I wont" point. Dude, don't you have any humor? Razz
And I wasn't REALLY masturbating... Rolling Eyes
But no seriously, I really wasn't, duh.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I try not to partake in it, because even though I can get kinda weird like that too, I'd rather not. It gets too much for ME sometimes Blue Moth, and I'm almost 20. Why do you think I back out of threads sometimes? Very Happy

I do understand though, and if I do anything, just PM me and I can edit my posts or somethin' ^^ Don't wanna get ya in trouble. Cool

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

@ COZ and Tiga : LMAO, your posts made my day. XD Razz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiga X wrote:
Coz, don't get all serious on me Razz
I was just joking y'know, I can control myself, and yeah, if other people control theirselfs, I will control myself, too. I won't do stuff like this:

Coz: "So yeah, I think racism is the worst thing in the world"
- Next Post -
Tiga X(YES! X DARNIT! You better get friggin' used to it):
"Coz yer such a mutherfucker yous goz fucking your aunt dick in piehole lolloloolllll!11!!1!!!11!!!"

Really, I wont Razz

You know what you just did REALLY pissed me off. I mean, I really hate when people just.. stop pressing shift when they want to make !s... those ugly 1s...

Seriously now(well just a little serious), I bet you, and everyone here is perfectly capable of controlling themselves, I wasn't going against you, it was just that well, it was too good to let it pass :p

Quote:

But really now, I don't agree. I think there's nothing wrong with what we're doing, we're just having fun. We're all sensible people, aren't we? I mean, Joan is probably the most rude person I've ever met in my life, but everyone can see that she's very bright, and she does have the ability to get serious about something... just like you and me, Coz Rolling Eyes

Just like you sayd I don't think it was actually wrong either. Still my subconcious is programmed to feel weird in this kind of situations, even if I don't show in the moment. Anyways we are all sensitive but it seems it is a more sensitive matter to Aoiga. After all we can have fun without too many sex jokes right? *long silence* RIGHT!?

Quote:

Poor Joan. Poor Tiga. Poor me having visual images of Tiga and Joan getting it on XD Really poor me, this hurts my brain :p

Quote:

Anyway, as I said before, we should calm down a bit, but that's just because Aoiga is offended by this stuff.

And hey, I was just friggin' joking about the "You've gotta control yourself but I wont" point. Dude, don't you have any humor? Razz
And I wasn't REALLY masturbating... Rolling Eyes
But no seriously, I really wasn't, duh.

No you weren't *CENSORED* right right... beside you know, about the controlling stuff, I am never that serious.. most of the time I never am truely serious or truely joking.. I guess that's why so much people have a hard time at knowing when I am serious and when I am not.

By the way, the usage of LMAO and not using big words indicate that I wasn't that serious...

To tell the truth I know you weren't *CENSORED*, because well.. I don't think you can get that horny from reading a thread like that one XD.

Also I wanna tell you that *CENSORED* and *CENSORED*, so the way I was saying wasn't actually that *CENSORED*, so you don't have to get serious all of sudden and *CENSORED* like hell is *CENSORED* fall on your *CENSORED*, a chibi-tiger *CENSORED* and a bunch of chibi sains in *CENSORED* *CENSORED* around. By the way I am gonna *CENSORED* my mallet of extreme pain +3 to *TRUELY CENSORED* that frigging X from your nick.
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's supposed to be all in good fun but when you do it all the time it ruins the jokes anyway.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Coz wrote:

Quote:

Poor Joan. Poor Tiga. Poor me having visual images of Tiga and Joan getting it on XD Really poor me, this hurts my brain :p

If he ever try that on me, he's gonna be VERY dickless. Twisted

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

See Joan? The posts you make without the word d*ck are few and par between anymore. Sad
Tiga X

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
Coz wrote:

Quote:

If he ever try that on me, he's gonna be VERY dickless. Twisted

*backs away slowly*

Coz, I wanna stress; that I really, really really *CENSORED* love you!
And hey, I've got an idea! How about if I change my name to "Tiga XXX"?
Just kidding Aoiga Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: