TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lllllightning Returns, with some Puzzle and Dragons on my phone, and of course FF14.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Raini: Awww... thank you. Smile

Beat Lightning Returns so I've gone back to GTA: Online. FYI, SoulSchismGames and I'm playing the XBOX360 version. And if you wanna join my crew... well that's coo.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 19

Post2200 Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to complete some of my 3DS backlog before hopping on Bravely Default. Currently playing through Fire Emblem Awakening. About 12 chapters in right now and I have to say this game is amazing in every way.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

started my yearly run of Terranigma Very Happy
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A link between worlds. Awesome game, haven't beaten it yet though.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

FF14. Just got my Relic Zenith weapon tonight, actually! It sparkles while I use it. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo III. Patch 2.0.1 has made this AWESOME again.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on an emulator kick, so I've been tackling the following:

PSOne Emulator: Metal Gear Solid VR Missions and Ehrgeiz (specifically the dungeon crawler quest mode)

Dreamcast Emulator: Crazy Taxi and I've started Evolution. I played a bit when I was a real little kid and I wanted to try it again. There's a lot of weird programming glitches and wonderful translation errors, but other than that it seems like a cool enough dungeon crawler game.

I also tried Sonic Adventure 2, but the graphics were screwing up so bad I couldn't play it. I don't know why I bothered downloading it, I have the gamecube game, but se la vie.

Steam: Castle Crashers... love me some Castle Crashers.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got my first relic weapon on FFXIV. Alright! Now I can grind CT for loot so I don't suck as much.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started the new Professor Layton! It seems like they've really shaken things up this time.

LESS THAN THREE WEEKS UNTIL SHOVEL KNIGHT YOU GUYS OHMYGOSH.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
Finally got my first relic weapon on FFXIV. Alright! Now I can grind CT for loot so I don't suck as much.

The myth you get from CT/Amdapor/HM dungeons (if you can muscle through them... I've only downed Copperbell myself) will pay for your AF+1 gear Very Happy I've been doing Coil though, and that's... special. T2 Enrage is nothing but an intense fight (see: here). It boils down to clear out three certain trash bosses while the main boss counts down 12 minutes in real time (12 clicks.) Hopefully by the time it reaches, oh, 3-5 clicks you should have destroyed the three bosses. So, you wait for the last few minutes to go by, and when it hits one click, you run in after ~30 seconds, start fighting the boss, and then when it hits enrage, you stack up on the healers so they can spam Medica/Succor the rest of the fight.

Oh, and hope you don't die.

For those who don't play XIV, Binding Coil of Bahamut is the post-story ridiculously hard dungeon that has five "turns" in it. You essentially travel below the surface of Eorzea looking to find out what happened 5 years before when Bahamut mega-flared the realm and was sealed(?) with all this awesome ancient technology. The bosses are stupid hard the first few go arounds, and an "enrage" method is "fight the boss on the hardest setting." The first turn's boss enrages and it's an auto wipe. It's nasty. ADS is the first boss in Turn 1 that can do ridiculous damage after paralyzing the party, but Caduceus is the worst: splits in to two monsters, and if one tank goes down, the snake merges and then starts doing triple the damage.

In the video, the top three players in the upper right hand corner are two White Mages and a Scholar (the other healer class), absolutely needed for T2. Two Bards are present for MP regen song and damage, and then a Black Mage and a Summoner, as well as a Paladin tank. Our set up is... wildly different, but yeah. You need a good group to get through it, and it just gets harder from there.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:

The myth you get from CT/Amdapor/HM dungeons (if you can muscle through them... I've only downed Copperbell myself) will pay for your AF+1 gear Very Happy I've been doing Coil though, and that's... special. T2 Enrage is nothing but an intense fight (see: here). It boils down to clear out three certain trash bosses while the main boss counts down 12 minutes in real time (12 clicks.) Hopefully by the time it reaches, oh, 3-5 clicks you should have destroyed the three bosses. So, you wait for the last few minutes to go by, and when it hits one click, you run in after ~30 seconds, start fighting the boss, and then when it hits enrage, you stack up on the healers so they can spam Medica/Succor the rest of the fight.

Oh, and hope you don't die.

For those who don't play XIV, Binding Coil of Bahamut is the post-story ridiculously hard dungeon that has five "turns" in it. You essentially travel below the surface of Eorzea looking to find out what happened 5 years before when Bahamut mega-flared the realm and was sealed(?) with all this awesome ancient technology. The bosses are stupid hard the first few go arounds, and an "enrage" method is "fight the boss on the hardest setting." The first turn's boss enrages and it's an auto wipe. It's nasty. ADS is the first boss in Turn 1 that can do ridiculous damage after paralyzing the party, but Caduceus is the worst: splits in to two monsters, and if one tank goes down, the snake merges and then starts doing triple the damage.

In the video, the top three players in the upper right hand corner are two White Mages and a Scholar (the other healer class), absolutely needed for T2. Two Bards are present for MP regen song and damage, and then a Black Mage and a Summoner, as well as a Paladin tank. Our set up is... wildly different, but yeah. You need a good group to get through it, and it just gets harder from there.

AF+1?

I've gone through the HM dungeons and titans. Haven't done Ultima yet, but now that I'm iLvl73 (full darklight + hero ring and relic) I might be let into PF runs for it...

I also find the high-level roulette fun, so I'll most likely have philo tomes coming out of my... ears? yeah, let's go with that. I'm likely to have full Darklight for my Bard before he even hits 50. (lvl27 archer atm with a lvl9 pugilist)

On-topic, I haven't been gaming much, spending all my time reading instead. Once that's over, it'll be a competition between Diablo III, FFXIV and Bravely Default.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternatively called Relic gear. It's the Artifact gear you get at 45 and 50 only with Myth tomes. It's a pain in the ass to get the Myth, but it's worth it in the end to look awesome. All ilvl90 too.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Darklight looks better than the class outfits. At least for WHM. How I ended up as a healer I don't know, but it's more fun than the DPS I've tried so far...
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with Glamours coming out at the end of the month, you can keep the look of Darklight but be wearing the myth gear! It looks like with the new Allagan Tomestone currency we're getting higher job gear too (weapon and armour); the designs looked really nice from what I saw.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 69 of 76

Jump to: