TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Age 1 for me. Origin had it for free a couple months ago, and on Monday I got myself Dragon Age 2 and some other stuff.

Otherwise, Theatrhythm Curtain Call (I... have over 100k rhythmia no I am not addicted) and FFXIV of course. I've had a burning desire to restart FF8 and maybe actually beat it for myself. I recently downed Ar nosurge, probably about a week ago? I was putting off beating it because I didn't want it to end. Sad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Craft 2, bit of Paper Mario and bit of Twilight Princess

EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandia III, Lufia II and Heroes of the Storm.
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been doing a live stream with my buddies. We call ourselves Nintendoods and we stream retro on twitch. Last night we continued in Link to The Past. At some point we intend to do Soul Blazer/IoG/TN.

Twitch.tv/nintendoods if you want to check it out. We stream after 10pmest Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearthstone for 2 days. It sucked, the pay 2 win is impudent.

Now borderlands 2.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Tales of Xillia 2, FFXIV. Getting hype, the new patch is next week! Hyper

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
DeltaDude
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 36

PostDeltaDude Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started on the Final Fantasy games, starting with the first 3 Final Fantasy games for the NES. I recently finished Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II. Boy, those 2 were REALLY hard. Ouch I just started with Final Fantasy III and it's a WHOLE LOT BETTER than the previous 2 I've played. Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, FF3 is a lot of fun! It's fun but I'm REALLY bad at those kind of FF games Laughing I think my OCD kicks in and I have to level ALL OF THE CLASSES!!! and then I get frustrated because I hate grinding. Very Happy But the story is good and very very enjoyable, as is the music.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my problem with FF3 as well. I like to play around with other classes - and the later classes are more powerful, but you have to GRIND FOREVER AND BABYSIT ALL THE THINGS to get anywhere.

I much preferred the FF5 / X-2 class systems, where the characters level with exp, and their classes level independently via AP or another mechanic.

On-topic, I've finished Grandia 3, and am now mostly on Heroes of the Storm. Still going back to Lufia 2 occasionally.
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyward Sword. I'm at "deep forest" now

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Majora's Mask 3D comes out next week, but right now I'm bouncing back and forth between:

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD: All that's left is beating Lingering Sentiment, BUT GEEZ IT'S HARD.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: About halfway through completing the Challenges, but I still have over 100 hours of gameplay left.

ColorCross: Less than 20 puzzles left! Yay!

Valiant Hearts: Not sure how far I am. Hopefully I'm almost done? I started this months ago, but I keep setting it aside.

Sonic Boom: I put this on the back-burner when Smash U came out, but I'd like to finish it before Majora releases. I'm halfway through.

Final Fantasy VI: Picked it up on iPhone and started playing it. Not sure if I'm going to keep playing it or come back to it in a few months.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've played so far in 2015:

Wii U:
- Captain Toad: 100%d, if you don't count speed runs
- Lego City Undercover: beat the main campaign, only at 25% of collectibles, currently contemplating leaving it at that because collecting seems like a chore
- Mario Kart 8: finally got internet at my new place, so I could DL the new courses. 3 stars on all new cups bcuz I am so 1337 (it's not that hard tbh)
- Smash Bros. U: I've finally started to get 1337. Diddy Kong, Shulk and Little Mac are my go-to guys. ANYONE WANNA BATTLE?!

Retro:
- Crystalis [NES]: Almost done with this game. It's great, but I need a FAQ because the game won't give you much in terms of directions.
- FF6 [SNES]: Almost at the WoR on my re-playthrough. Now I know how to get 1337 with Esper training and gear setups.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazermint wrote:
What I've played so far in 2015:
- Smash Bros. U: I've finally started to get 1337. Diddy Kong, Shulk and Little Mac are my go-to guys. ANYONE WANNA BATTLE?!

I'll battle ya. I'm still working on getting solid at Sm4sh. Usually, I work through all the single-player content before I start practicing, and I'm a little under halfway through it. Lucina is my only "main" atm, but I can play decently with almost everyone. Hit me up on FB chat if you want to battle, and we'll sync up our schedules, since our times are, like, 8-ish hours apart.

If you or anyone else wants to add me on WiiU, my username is: "tay120n64". Just like on everything.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Had a blast. Nice to play with someone at my own level, most of the time I either get wtfpwned or I whoop the floor!

Playing this awesome new game called Grow Home. You climb, collect gems, and grow a "star plant" up to your spaceship by extending vines to floating islands which for some reason has some green stuff that feeds the plant. It's too weird of a concept to put in words, but the actual game is super awesome!
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There any kind of good Smash online multiplayer for 3DS?

Aside from that, I've been playing Chrono Trigger and League of Legends.
(And lots of Pokemon / Magic TCG)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 71 of 76

Jump to: