TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Im doing a list of 40 games all for replays to see how fast i can beat them. should be fun because I usually have perfection issues that i guess I'm going to have to ignore for this. If anyone wants to see the list, Ill type it out, but i just dont feel like doing it right now.

-The Fence Master
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
Raini, if you're a fan of Phoenix Wright, maybe you've heard of this?

An Edgeworth game. Cool Guy

Just a rumour for now, or possibly a late (and very cruel) April Fool's prank. But if it's for reals, I may very well urinate in my pants. Very Happy

Edit: It's also a news story on IGN, which would seem to confirm it. Cool Guy

So I heard. Very Happy Perfect Prosecutor! From what I've heard, it'll be released here, too. Makes me happy. Very Happy

Anyways, I just completed a runthrough of Klonoa 2. I'm still missing a few pieces of momett dolls in a few levels, but eh. I have a complete playthrough from before.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudora no Hihou. Very Happy
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie Valens wrote:
Rudora no Hihou. Very Happy

That game was freaking HARD. I have a rom of it, and I got past the mage girl's story, and now I'm stuck. x.x

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im currently working on my terranigma-based warcraft 3 map (this counts as a game, lol), and playing TBR. (also warcraft)
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I popped in FF8 again after a long break. My first playthrough, I got stuck horribly at the last boss fight on disc three (the fight with Adel). I had a saved game prior to me playing it again (after starting over), so now... I'm almost back to where I was (going to Esthar on disc 3). Woo. XD

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
I popped in FF8 again after a long break. My first playthrough, I got stuck horribly at the last boss fight on disc three (the fight with Adel). I had a saved game prior to me playing it again (after starting over), so now... I'm almost back to where I was (going to Esthar on disc 3). Woo. XD

im currently trying to bother continuing my 3rd run of it

up to galbadia (end of disc 1) and my 3 characters (rinoa, quistis and squall, so far) all have over 3000 hp ^^

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of playing I have been watching anime. I seem to be a bit of a masochist so I was playing I wanna be the guy ( http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/ ), and in general, trying indie games.
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Start playing Mario Kart Wii, Bully, and Super Mario Galaxies. I also unlocked the four hidden characters and few stages on SSB Brawl yesterday.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Coz wrote:
I seem to be a bit of a masochist so I was playing I wanna be the guy ( http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/ ),

you have to be one hell of a masochist Very Happy even coming to the third screen is hard Eek!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
rainichan wrote:

up to galbadia (end of disc 1) and my 3 characters (rinoa, quistis and squall, so far) all have over 3000 hp ^^

Cripes. How the hell did you accomplish that?

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Kart Wii is fucking awesome!
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
rainichan wrote:

its rather easy... have siren learn L Mag RF (or whatever its called, i dont remember exactly). buy tents whenever you can. using that ability, refine all the tents and cottages (i dont use mine so as far as im concerned they were never there).

each tent gets you 10 curagas, each cottage 20. and with 3 hp-j GFs... junction 100 curagas to hp and that should be just over 3000 now.

oh the delights of having played the game before. i also abuse limit breaks. 'cause i can. (and surprisingly i didnt get lionheart on disc 1, only found out where to get the dragon fangs after id finished that part >< and i never bothered getting the 20 elnoyle cards
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
rainichan wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
rainichan wrote:

its rather easy... have siren learn L Mag RF (or whatever its called, i dont remember exactly). buy tents whenever you can. using that ability, refine all the tents and cottages (i dont use mine so as far as im concerned they were never there).

each tent gets you 10 curagas, each cottage 20. and with 3 hp-j GFs... junction 100 curagas to hp and that should be just over 3000 now.

oh the delights of having played the game before. i also abuse limit breaks. 'cause i can. (and surprisingly i didnt get lionheart on disc 1, only found out where to get the dragon fangs after id finished that part >< and i never bothered getting the 20 elnoyle cards

:O I'll have to try this. I'll do that when I get into Esthar and I can run around freely.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
gamechampionx
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat Crash Bandicoot: Warped for the first time yesterday. Not a bad game, more challenging than the second game for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 4 of 76

Jump to: