TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
reached silver 1 in LoL, if i just had more time i could get that stupid golden border Very Happy

Nice, I'm still derping around in the qualifiers to get into Silver III. Haven't played much since I've been busy at work, so eh. As much as I do want that Elise skin, I'll settle for silver border

i had my silver border from season 2, and believe me you wish you rather had no border once you get grouped up with gold players Very Happy

what lanes do you play?

Got into Silver 3. In terms of what lanes, I play, I can play them all. My worst are probably Jungle, then ADC. I main Lux Mid. How about you?

And Season 3 ends in 2 weeks (11/11), so get to it!
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
reached silver 1 in LoL, if i just had more time i could get that stupid golden border Very Happy

Nice, I'm still derping around in the qualifiers to get into Silver III. Haven't played much since I've been busy at work, so eh. As much as I do want that Elise skin, I'll settle for silver border

i had my silver border from season 2, and believe me you wish you rather had no border once you get grouped up with gold players Very Happy

what lanes do you play?

Got into Silver 3. In terms of what lanes, I play, I can play them all. My worst are probably Jungle, then ADC. I main Lux Mid. How about you?

support + jungle. my mechanics aren't that strong, so i gotta rely on my game knowledge. in ranked i'm currently play support fiddlesticks only, it got me into s1 and in silver people don't buy qss Very Happy

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:

what lanes do you play?

support + jungle. my mechanics aren't that strong, so i gotta rely on my game knowledge. in ranked i'm currently play support fiddlesticks only, it got me into s1 and in silver people don't buy qss Very Happy

I buy Merc on ADC and Mikael's on support, but I use them a lot less than I should...
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
Sonic Lost World comes out tomorrow! I adore Sonic Colors, so I'm looking forward to the sequel!

I would check the reviews on the game if I were you. It received mixed reviews more than positive and negative both. Some said the game has ruined by control issues included a button for fast run rather than just run faster automatically and difficult battle against simple enemies under just 'one health point' conditional.

The "Run" button is pretty much the best design decision in the game. If I had to fault the game for anything, it doesn't do a good job of instructing the player. Wall-Running and Wall-Jumping are incredibly hard to master because of this. The game flows well enough though, even if the level design is not nearly as good as Colors. It's an average game, which is more than I can say for any Sonic game from Heroes to Black Knight. Colors was the first legitimately good Sonic game after Sonic Advance 1 and 2.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yessssssssssssss, managed to get to gold ranking the last day of the season Very Happy rewards here i come

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
yessssssssssssss, managed to get to gold ranking the last day of the season Very Happy rewards here i come

Yeah... I didn't. My comp decided to stop being able to internet for a couple of days, then I went to Blizzcon. So I ended up Silver III

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:

Yeah... I didn't. My comp decided to stop being able to internet for a couple of days, then I went to Blizzcon. So I ended up Silver III
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So you got to see Blizzard go YO DAWG WE HERD U LIEK WARCRAFT SO WE PUT WARCRAFT INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT SO YOU CAN WARCRAFT WHILE YOU WARCRAFT eh?

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
So you got to see Blizzard go YO DAWG WE HERD U LIEK WARCRAFT SO WE PUT WARCRAFT INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT SO YOU CAN WARCRAFT WHILE YOU WARCRAFT eh?

Yeah. They have some confusing names at the moment.

Heart of the Swarm (HotS)
Heroes of the Storm (HotS)
Heroes of Warcraft
World of Warcraft
(Actual Warcraft)

Also, saw the best use of a meme ever. seen at the Starcraft II World Grand Final:

The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SO MANY GAMES.

Right now I'm trying to power through the new Zelda and Mario games, so I can get back to finishing Pokemon. I've picked up a lot of Wii and NDS games lately that I plan on playing through when I have some time, since they're all so cheap now.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the new Zelda, haven't started it yet. Playing Pokemon on the shuttle to work, Final Fantasy XIV, and LoL when FFXIV is down.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing a lot of Serious Sam HD and Serious Sam 3 with friends, also with some Killing Floor and Doom co-op with the Samsara mod and winter map packs.

I also completed Grandia II again, great game, but the PC port is criminally buggy.
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LoZ: A Link between Worlds on golden Zelda 3DS XL as christmas gift from my mom. Quite experience with everything in the game.

For most time, I play Runescape. My character, Pinkie Ocie, got Fishing and Cooking in level 99 few days ago. My first skills in 99 since I started play as newbie.
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Project X Zone, FFXIV, and Theatrhythm again. Trying to unlock Kain and Sephiroth, they're the only two I need to unlock to have all the characters. Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Project X Zone, FFXIV, and Theatrhythm again. Trying to unlock Kain and Sephiroth, they're the only two I need to unlock to have all the characters. Mad

I had a discussion with my friends about Theatrhythm yesterday. It seems amusing enough, is it worth getting?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 67 of 76

Jump to: