TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy XIV is my main addiction (My main is on Louisoux and I have my own FC with my wife called The Pun-Ished, our Tag is <BDSM>)

I also have been playing Chrono Trigger again after like a decade and it's as amazing as ever. I started playing WoW Starter Edition and have been milking the hell out of this trial. I have one character of every race cause the beginning storylines are all pure gold. Will go on a WoW rant in its own thread a little later. I also passively play Hearthstone on mobile.

And on my 3DS (yes I finally got one, tay Cool ) I have mostly been using Virtual Console and playing through all the old NES classics I never got to play but should have. I recently beat Castlevania and started Simon's Quest, I'm on Stage 3 of Ninja Gaiden and stuck on the boss, I am at Dr. Wily's in MegaMan 1 and have found myself strangely addicted to the Pokemon TCG for Gameboy Color. Also going to start a new Nuzlocke run on Pokemon Red eventually with a Bulbasaur (my run with Charmander I got to four badges then reached an impassable point, so I called it a failure, and I always use Squirtle so I wanted to try something different (I also usually play blue)).

Phew... that's a lot but I'm usually playing games to stay awake because of my insane day/night schedule. With those NES games I basically play a few minutes every week. The MMOS are my primary focus.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the new major patch on Path of Exile for the last 3 weeks, and I'm now back on warframe.

Started my Terranigma run some months ago, started playing Tyranny and there's also a copy of the Witcher 3 somewhere on my harddrive.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran the shit out of the FFXIV new xpac when it came out, I've been kind of in a burnout lately soooo... Overwatch. Been playing that a lot, actually. I play on PS4 (and if you really can't guess my psn name, uh..... lmao.) Persona 5 sort of took over my life in April, and I've been playing FFXI and some other assorted games recently.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dug a few hours into Breath of the Wild, but had to return the borrowed Switch (mainly bc the owner expected me to buy it, and I ran out of time to play it)

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
I dug a few hours into Breath of the Wild, but had to return the borrowed Switch (mainly bc the owner expected me to buy it, and I ran out of time to play it)

was that an elaborate ruse on your part from the start? Very Happy
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
Blade wrote:

was that an elaborate ruse on your part from the start? Very Happy

Nah I just borrowed it from a (kinda) rich and (definitely) lazy friend.
He bought it for BotW, and now he's too lazy to resell it elsewhere.

tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's Autumn, so as always I'm drowning in new releases.

I recently finished Ys VIII, and am almost done with Super Mario Odyssey.

Currently working on Sonic Forces, M&L: Superstar Saga 3DS, and the new Layton.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of boredom, I decided to play Wrecking Crew and Super Mario Bros on my 3DS XL for a while on last night. Damn that guy in background.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

so I dumped 10 days playtime in WoW Classic during the last 4 weeks Very Happy although a lot of hours were just me pushing a button every hour to not log out because of the login queues...
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Been replaying WoW now that they have done the great level squish (in preparation for Shadowlands). I was extremely ambivalent about how it would turn out, but honestly I like the changes so far. The game feels fresh.

Also been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas. I genuinely think it may be my favorite Fallout game. I had beaten the game earlier in the year for the first time (Mr. House Ending), and I am now juggling three characters who will do the other ones. furthest along is my NCR gunslinger, but I also have been having fun with my Legion girl who is running around with max Strength and Endurance just slashing her way to success. I love playing a piss-cacklingly evil character in these games.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Beyond FFXIV and Overwatch for the seasonal event, I'll likely meander my way back over to Ghost of Tsushima. I finished it at the beginning of the month before the NG+ and co-op stuff was added, but you get new stuff and while it's an important update, you can now PET THE MONGOLIAN DOGS AND BRIBE THEM TO YOUR SIDE WITH THAT ATTENTION. Wish they would have let me do that with the foxes....

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Been replaying WoW now that they have done the great level squish (in preparation for Shadowlands). I was extremely ambivalent about how it would turn out, but honestly I like the changes so far. The game feels fresh.

Also been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas. I genuinely think it may be my favorite Fallout game. I had beaten the game earlier in the year for the first time (Mr. House Ending), and I am now juggling three characters who will do the other ones. furthest along is my NCR gunslinger, but I also have been having fun with my Legion girl who is running around with max Strength and Endurance just slashing her way to success. I love playing a piss-cacklingly evil character in these games.

I started it a while back and even though I don't like the fallout setting too much, it was surely the best out of Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4. haven't finished it yet, but player through some of the factions.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberpunk 2077! didn't grab me as much as the witcher 3 so far, but it's very impressive what they made.
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 27

PostabitofBaileys Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Always playing CrossCode, which is inspired by Terra a lot, and playing casual coop with a friend in Rocket League!
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
cyberpunk 2077! didn't grab me as much as the witcher 3 so far, but it's very impressive what they made.

well that statement didn't age well Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 74 of 76

Jump to: