TerraEarth Forums

Port? Remake? Collection?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you like to see Illusion of Gaia appear on?
Nintendo DS as an enhanced/straight port
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Sony PlayStation Portable as an enhanced/straight port
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
PlayStation 2 as a remake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
PlayStation 3 as a remake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Xbox360 as a remake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wii as a remake
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Download through XBLA, Sony Store, or Wii Shop Channel
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
As part of a Soul Blazer compilation on anything
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
No where! Leave it on the SNES!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

KouIzumi wrote:
I'd LIKE to see it as a remake on the Wii, but I HIGHLY doubt that's gonna happen, so...It'd be REALLY nice to see it as a DS port. I'd play that ALL DAY LONG.

Welcome abroad! Very Happy

Jep...a Wii remake would be awesome, but I doubt that's ever going to happen...
I have my hopes high that it'll appear on Wii's VC.
KouIzumi
Level 1: Huball

Gems 14

PostKouIzumi Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

VC's More Likely.
Remake: What My Dreams Are Made of. ^______^
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if there would just be the possibility to do sth about getting them to remake it... apathy sucks
gamechampionx
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat a lot of people would get a kick out of a Terranigma release in North America. I still have SNES with my Illusion of Gaia and complete SoulBlazer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
i made an oath with my friends; if anyone gets to be a billionaire he's gonna make terranigma 2 and TN the movie happen Smile

either that or a full remake of Terranigma on wii... Twilight Princess style or something...

awesome graphics, wiimote, etc. if they do that itll give me even greater reason to buy a wii (although it seems Brawl is reason enough ><)
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:

awesome graphics, wiimote, etc. if they do that itll give me even greater reason to buy a wii (although it seems Brawl is reason enough ><)

Modding a Wii makes it worth already.
gamechampionx

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The question I have about possible remakes is "Is Wii really the right system?". After the SNES, the RPG libraries were much more readily available on the Sonly consoles than the Nintendo ones - it almost sounds like something that would be put in the ps3 online store.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you're right, i think square is publishing on ps only
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
you're right, i think square is publishing on ps only

That may be true, but the VC has Actraiser, which was an Enix game. So, it could appear on one or the other. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Qw3rty

Gems 26

PostQw3rty Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, sorry, this is my first post here, and the first thread i read.

I haven't exactly gone through every reply here, but I would like to hope that the soulblazer/illusion of gaia(time)/terranigma trilogy would come to the virtual console.

BUT!

When you start up Illusion of Gaia (i'm always going to refer to IoG, because that's the only one that I actually own, and got it the year it came out in canada) it says enix. Now, we obviously know this company now as SQUARE enix, or whatever, but, square and enix were two different companies before.

I know some of you may already know this, and i don't mean to burst people's bubbles, but i don't think it's going to happen.

I love Illusion of Gaia, it was one of my first RPGs, and I hope it comes to VC, but... i highly doubt it will. Crying or Very sad
ForbiddenDarkWolf
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 146

PostForbiddenDarkWolf Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care what system they would put the games on but I would love games to be brought back from the dead and not continuations but the old games revamped or just a little tweaked with some kind of special feature. Like what they did with Tales of Destiny but with Shining Force and the Gaia Trio and Mana etc the list goes on. Especially Mana cus they left out 40 percent of the content when the playstation 'booster' became its own console. i guess it woudl be nice if they want on ps3 so that the ps3 library would have some life in it.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I wouldn't mind a DS port. What I'd like to see, though, is a DS remake (which isn't in the list of options Mad ). Kind of like how they remade FF3 for the DS from the ground up.

Enhance it with some new features, and it sounds good to me. Cool Guy

It's fun to imagine, anyway. Meh/Worried

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

id love to see a wii remake of terranigma... imagine swinging the wiimote to attack stuff. although how the slider would work is an amusing issue. hehe
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
id love to see a wii remake of terranigma... imagine swinging the wiimote to attack stuff. although how the slider would work is an amusing issue. hehe

yay standing in front of the tv and doing a summersault everytime is want to use the jump-attack Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Qw3rty wrote:
Hey, sorry, this is my first post here, and the first thread i read.

I haven't exactly gone through every reply here, but I would like to hope that the soulblazer/illusion of gaia(time)/terranigma trilogy would come to the virtual console.

BUT!

When you start up Illusion of Gaia (i'm always going to refer to IoG, because that's the only one that I actually own, and got it the year it came out in canada) it says enix. Now, we obviously know this company now as SQUARE enix, or whatever, but, square and enix were two different companies before.

I know some of you may already know this, and i don't mean to burst people's bubbles, but i don't think it's going to happen.

I love Illusion of Gaia, it was one of my first RPGs, and I hope it comes to VC, but... i highly doubt it will. Crying or Very sad

As I mentioned, Actraiser, which was an Enix game, is on the VC. It's still possible for one (or all) of the SB games to appear on the VC.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: