TerraEarth Forums

The Crisis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Fanworks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am   Post subject: The Crisis Reply with quote

As I've said before on this site, it was my intention, as a writer, to begin a story called "The Crisis Of Infinite TerraEarths," based on the various personalities that exist at this wonderful site. Well, better late then never, some might say- I've actually begun writing it.

As of this moment, I don't want to give away any details- but there will be Three segments to this story; "The Traveler," "The Fall," and "The Crisis." I will release each one as I am able to- at the moment I'm right in the middle of the first story, so as soon as it's ready it'll be here.

The reason I've posted this is as such; I need your help! I've come up with names for several of the Terra-Verses, (Or Universes, as this is a story of a Multi-Verse). However, I need your help in naming some of them. Generalized names would work, specific, anything. I will award those who give me usable names, for each one I shall give 10 GEM's,and you will be given special thank your credit in the story.

The following list of letters is for your help; I need a name each starting with one of the following letters; C, E, J, K, N, U, V, Y.

Any one else who would wish to help in anyway- either as a pre-reader or editor, contact me through a PM. I still haven't gotten internet at my house, but if and when, God willing, that I do, I shall be around more often. And I apologize if I am unable to immediately contact anyone with their winning GEM's- when I select you I shall enter a post here telling you what I will be using, either in an edit or a new post.

Thank you everyone, and God speed.

-SBiF

EDIT 1: As of May 15th, Two of the letters have been removed, so recheck. They are B and R. Chicken and Valerie gave me two great ones, so anyone else wanting some extra GEMs, feel free to send those PMs. As I've stated, 10 GEM's per one used, or if it inspires the name I eventually select, and you'll get a special credit once the story is finalized.

EDIT 2: As of June 5th, the following letters have been removed; D, G, X, and Q. Thanks to Joan and Jason for a few of the missing letters, but I still need the following; C, E, J, K, N, U, V, and Y. The list above should reflect the remaining amount.

As for the status of the story: I'm currently dead in the middle of the rewrite of part one, and I have some of part two written, but I'm shifting gears and focusing all my attention on the rewrite so I can get it released on this site as soon as possible. My intention is to have a complete version of the first part available on or around June 19th, my 22nd birthday.

So, send more suggestions! Even if you've already sent some, feel free to send more. If you have any suggestions for the story, in any part, feel free to send them too- all feedback is certainly welcome.

EDIT 3: For those that don't know yet, the first half of the first episode of my Crisis story is available on the Showcasing forum. As soon as the second half is ready I will then rerelease both parts together, so that way you can view it in complete forum. As I've said, the story will be seperated into Three parts, as listed above.

The link is http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1240. Tell me what you think, any criticisms are welcome.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09

Last edited by SoulBlazerFan on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

hey this sounds pretty kikas Oo cant wait to read this piece Very Happy anyway, i will try to support you with some names Wink

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The next part of the story is available! Chapter Eight is finally complete and ready for your reading pleasure- just go on to the Showcasing Forums and give it a gander. And to refresh yourselves, go on to the other parts of this story- chapters 1-7 are available in the Showcasing Forums. Comments and critques can be left in the topics, or send me a PM to let me know what you think of it so far, what you may like to see from it.

Attention! Anyone willing to help me write the next chapters of this saga? PM me, let me know if you want to help- co-author, editing, proof-reading- anything would be a major help.

-SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Fanworks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: