TerraEarth Forums

TERRANIGMA ORIGINS: Updated 2/02/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the idea?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

ergz
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

gamechampionx wrote:
I like the idea of followup work but it seems a little strange to make a sequel to one specific piece of a trillogy - it doesn't really fit quite right.

This is actualy the prequal to Terranigma its the story of Arks life and links Illusion of Gia to Terranigma better
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

mind posting spoilers? Very Happy like abilities, and what they do?
Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 436

PostBrainfire2008 Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ergz wrote:

This is actualy the prequal to Terranigma its the story of Arks life and links Illusion of Gia to Terranigma better

Thats a Great Idea. Smile
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i thought the idea of linking would be a good idea, thanks for the support. Spoilers ummm not sure dont wanna ruin the suspense o ok i might give a way a few moves and descriptions of them. I'll post them on the first page.

Yeah I've completed Rusher Attack Deflector Attack but the Slicer Attack is a difficult one to do. Ive been having great trouble trying to do it. But i wont give up Terranigma 2 will be made to the best of my ability with all my blood and sweat poured into it Very Happy

DONE! Slicer Attack Finished Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 pm   Post subject: Re: TERRANIGMA 2 Reply with quote

ergz wrote:
Also i just wanted to note here that the "Terranigma 2 Full game is going to have a pritty massive file size

well it is gonna be a big map... but i showed my friend the screenies, he reckons he's seen the earth model you use before... says its like 1mb alone. i understand you dont want to reinvent the wheel, but why use something huge when a simple one will do? (as an example, Blood Mage spheres could replace the earth)
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if you finish it i will post it in the StudiVZ-Terranigma group, that should get you maybe some hundred downloaders^^

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
if you finish it i will post it in the StudiVZ-Terranigma group, that should get you maybe some hundred downloaders^^

just as precaution i suggest protecting the map. never know who might decide to release their own version

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:44 am   Post subject: Re: TERRANIGMA 2 Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
ergz wrote:
Also i just wanted to note here that the "Terranigma 2 Full game is going to have a pritty massive file size

well it is gonna be a big map... but i showed my friend the screenies, he reckons he's seen the earth model you use before... says its like 1mb alone. i understand you dont want to reinvent the wheel, but why use something huge when a simple one will do? (as an example, Blood Mage spheres could replace the earth)

No No No thats crap quality I want the game to be the best it can possibly be. But your right it would save file size but then you would have a crap Terranigma 2.
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:

Yeah sounds good I can read that German site so yeah if you want you can post the official game there. For the meantime if you want you can post the demo there. Also if you post the link there please let them know that they can find more info on the game in this forum.

Once Terranigma 2 is finished I’m going to try and ask the administrator if I can get a separate Topic added on the main forum just for "Terranigma 2" so it won’t be under Terranigma and so that when the game is finished people can discuss secret items post walkthroughs and make general discussions about it etc…

Last edited by ergz on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:

just as precaution i suggest protecting the map. never know who might decide to release their own version

DONE! Thanks for the suggestion I origionaly wasn't going to but then I though yeah your right what if someone takes my name out of the demo and puts there name as the creator that would be slack Mad
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 pm   Post subject: Re: TERRANIGMA 2 Reply with quote

ergz wrote:
No No No thats crap quality I want the game to be the best it can possibly be. But your right it would save file size but then you would have a crap Terranigma 2.

thats fair enough, for a singleplayer may its all good. it has no chance on bnet anyway, 18mb is about 4x too big

ergz wrote:

DONE! Thanks for the suggestion I origionaly wasn't going to but then I though yeah your right what if someone takes my name out of the demo and puts there name as the creator that would be slack Mad

and yeah good on you for that. wouldnt want someone to steal this map. especially such a big project like this one

just played the demo, it looks pretty nice. and for detail's sake, that earth is very good.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ergz wrote:

Yeah sounds good I can read that German site so yeah if you want you can post the official game there. For the meantime if you want you can post the demo there. Also if you post the link there please let them know that they can find more info on the game in this forum.

sorry, i have to protect my fosterlings there, so i won't post anything that isn't finished yet^^

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Good to see the demo has been played. Very Happy Also just wanted to let you know that the reason the game will be so big is becasue of the Terranigma mp3's they kill the file size but whats Terranigma without terranigma sound tracks right.

Im predicting in total when the game is finished it will be 50mb(45mb due to mp3's).
Brainfire2008

Gems 436

PostBrainfire2008 Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ergz"]
EverPhoenix wrote:

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?s=470efe496b2112734de8bf6ff95eb2a7&t=77401&page=15
http://extprotect.psychosanity.com/
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/protect.php#downloads

I'm not sure which is the best.Confused

here you go
ergz wrote:
... becasue of the Terranigma mp3's they kill the file size but whats Terranigma without terranigma sound tracks right.

Im predicting in total when the game is finished it will be 50mb(45mb due to mp3's).

Damn there is now *.SPC Plugin for WC3. Sad

Btw, did you use Mp3 which you download directly or Mp3 which you converted form SPCs by you're self?
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainfire2008 wrote:

Btw, did you use Mp3 which you download directly or Mp3 which you converted form SPCs by you're self?

I used the origional terranigma midi's and converted them to mp3's.

You know its strange even though they are the same songs just converted for some reason they sound better Surprised wierd

However the re-mixes im using from Overclocked and Ghetto Lee are pure Mp3's so I didnt have to convert them just import them stright into the warcraft editor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: