TerraEarth Forums

TERRANIGMA ORIGINS: Updated 2/02/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the idea?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

ergz
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKing2 wrote:
Hey,

the link you posted is talking about the script explorer, I doubt it will be the same for the actual game.

Nevertheless, I'd be glad to test it out in the new demo. Especially since the textbox-problem has been fixed Wink

Cheers Dude that would be a great help! By the way I have a short Soul Blazer Game comming out next Monday. Very Happy Link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFVnMPTzJA&feature=plcp

Realy cool story!

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!
But please let me know that you have done this otherwise I won’t know haha.

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright issues solves with game:

1. Message Auto disapear when holding shift. I have managed to fix this.

2. Continue problem - I have figured out why this is happening to you King. If you press F12 and it works because the lighting script is not running and you try continue the continue won't work. The key is NEVER press F12. Like you said before somepeople press F12 because they know rpg maker. I have used RPG maker since rpg maker 95 and I never knew about F12. Nevertheless to solve your problem just don't ever use F12. Just quit from the menu. I have not yet found a solution to deactivate F12. However to me if I put this in the manual it is not a big problem. Also I belive most people who play this game would never have known about RPG mkaer as they probably have not used it.

Keyboard problem- I think I have solved this. I need the King to test.

Image error issue - I fixed an error in the Mode 7 script that caused an issue when playing the game. There was an error in the coding when it came to the Disposal of an image. Lucky I found the solution when I was working on TERRA EARTH.

Exclamation Finaly I have not had the chance to bring out the NEW demo yet because I was flat out on TERRA EARTH over the weekend. It will be out soon.

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.
vos
Level 1: Huball

Gems 18

Postvos Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 am   Post subject: Ishtar Reply with quote

I've noticed that you have Will and Freedan listed as characters and that you have named one of Dark Gaia's generals Ishtar.
Does this Ishtar have anything to do with the Ishtar in Angel Village who trapped Kara in a painting then found he had painted himself into a painting after freeing Kara in Illusion of Time?
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am   Post subject: Re: Ishtar Reply with quote

vos wrote:
I've noticed that you have Will and Freedan listed as characters and that you have named one of Dark Gaia's generals Ishtar.
Does this Ishtar have anything to do with the Ishtar in Angel Village who trapped Kara in a painting then found he had painted himself into a painting after freeing Kara in Illusion of Time?

Good pick up Very Happy

But no it is not the same Ishtar.

Names and refrences can be remade over subsequent incarnations of a series. Take for example Cid in Final Fantasy or the locations Mu & South Cape in the Soul Blazer series.

However Freedan and Will will be the exact characters from Illusion of Time(Illusion of Gaia).

If you have any other question or comments please feel free to ask.

Thanks Vos

kreige

Gems 15

Postkreige Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I first saw you when I saw this comment on youtube on this one OST video for Terranigma and this comment mentioned something about Terranigma Origins. I was intrigued so I did some searching on google and other search engines. I managed to find this and wow I am impressed. You seem to know what your doing and look like your very dedicated to this project. Also I noticed you are looking for some more beta testers. I would like to apply to be a beta tester for your game if you are still looking for some. If not thats fine too I can wait, but just to let you know I'm currently attending college so I'll only be able to briefly test your game.

Best of luck with the game!
Kreige
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

kreige wrote:
I first saw you when I saw this comment on youtube on this one OST video for Terranigma and this comment mentioned something about Terranigma Origins. I was intrigued so I did some searching on google and other search engines. I managed to find this and wow I am impressed. You seem to know what your doing and look like your very dedicated to this project. Also I noticed you are looking for some more beta testers. I would like to apply to be a beta tester for your game if you are still looking for some. If not thats fine too I can wait, but just to let you know I'm currently attending college so I'll only be able to briefly test your game.

Best of luck with the game!
Kreige

Hello Kreige,

Thank you so much for looking into this and for asking to be a beta tester. The game is far from complete so don't worry. Once I have finished the game I will definitly contact you via pm on this forum. Thanks for your kind comments. The game is on hold atm as I am working on the Terranigma Movie. Once I finish the movie I will start working on this game again. Thanks Kreige

Also good luck with college.
I myself am studying so don't worry I feel your pain haha

geekgirl101
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 110

Postgeekgirl101 Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, sad to hear that the work on Terranigma Origins was lost. I can understand the frustration and temptation of giving up when so much time and effort is lost and having to start over from scratch. I'm hoping you haven't given up on the idea and that you'll continue working on it, maybe even have some fresh new ideas to apply to the project. Smile I'd love to begin testing it when you have a beta test version ready.
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is a real shame to see this much work ending up in the void. If you still have the files, maybe you can put them in here so that someone can pick up where you left off.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

let dreams be dreams...

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreams never die, they fade away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: