TerraEarth Forums

HI GUYS, ADMIN POST.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:21 am   Post subject: HI GUYS, ADMIN POST. Reply with quote

I know it's fun to poke the bots, but please to be not doing that. I don't like deleting posts where you guys have posted, as it detracts from your post and gem count, and if memory serves right, gem depletion into negative numbers does something bad.

So please, rainichan is nicely asking you don't respond to them, so I can delete the posts and all will be well. Thanks.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saying it again, I'd like to become a moderator, so I can move bot-threads into spam central, where we can poke then without getting gems or postcount...

Question
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
I'm saying it again, I'd like to become a moderator, so I can move bot-threads into spam central, where we can poke then without getting gems or postcount...

Question

Hopefully I can be around more. -_- But for now, I can move everything to spam central, but for now I don't really want replies to the bots. I'm going to try to see if I can't start banning IPs again. :/

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 the bots.

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
I <3 the bots.

the bots certainly are amusing, but then again if raini wants to delete the posts, we shouldnt make her feel bad about it. guess reading the random comments will have to do

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

But c'mon...

"Testtesttesttesttest"
"...are you done testing?"
"...prolly not..."

is extremely funny!

But I gotta agree...no need to make raini feel bad.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! The bots are gonna die!

Evil or Very Mad killthebotskillthebotskillthebots Evil or Very Mad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
I <3 the bots.

the bots certainly are amusing, but then again if raini wants to delete the posts, we shouldnt make her feel bad about it. guess reading the random comments will have to do

Well, it's either no replies to the bots which won't result in post count/gem count being depleted by my deleting the posts, or getting your post count/gem count depleted because you replied. If you want me to delete your posts, I will, though I don't really want to.

All of the posts that have comments on them will be moved to their own subforum, once I get it up and running, within Spam Central.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Nurdof
Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 71,096

PostNurdof Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Blade wrote:

Question

Well, it's either no replies to the bots which won't result in post count/gem count being depleted by my deleting the posts, or getting your post count/gem count depleted because you replied. If you want me to delete your posts, I will, though I don't really want to.

All of the posts that have comments on them will be moved to their own subforum, once I get it up and running, within Spam Central.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I thought it might be a good idea if perhaps Blade and I became Moderators, so we could move all the threads made by guests in the Site Suggestions and Questions forum to the forum Spam Central, since the Administrators don't seem to come on here much.
Hammerit
Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuruh wrote:
Sorry to bump this thread, but I thought it might be a good idea if perhaps Blade and I became Moderators, so we could move all the threads made by guests in the Site Suggestions and Questions forum to the forum Spam Central, since the Administrators don't seem to come on here much.

Do you know who you're talking to? Eek! It's teh kween! Just let the Admins do their jobs and all will be fine. And if they feel like promoting you from regular member to binman I guess they'll just do it Wink.

Game Designer
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuruh wrote:
rainichan wrote:
Blade wrote:

Question

duh... there aint any mods at all and i think IF SOMEBODY becomes a mod, it will DEFINITELY be someone who already stuck around for some more time (probably a resident Wink)

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

chicken wrote:
Zuruh wrote:
rainichan wrote:
Blade wrote:

Question

duh... there aint any mods at all and i think IF SOMEBODY becomes a mod, it will DEFINITELY be someone who already stuck around for some more time (probably a resident Wink)

Like...Blade?

Nah, sorry, I know I wanted to become a mod some time ago, but I suffer the same illness all the admins seem to have...real life Shifty

It first starts with going out on saturdays, a band, then you get a girlfriend, and as soon as school is over, you're stuck in your Armyservice or job, and since you realize that your unhealthy lifestyle of the past 6 years is starting to fuck you over, you even do SPORTY THINGS!!!
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god. What a frightening world. I think I'll go crawl back into my dark corner with some manga and pocky and pretend the world doesn't exist for awhile. Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Hammerit

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Oh god. What a frightening world. I think I'll go crawl back into my dark corner with some manga and pocky and pretend the world doesn't exist for awhile. Razz

Have Fun Very Happy.

Blade wrote:
Nah, sorry, I know I wanted to become a mod some time ago, but I suffer the same illness all the admins seem to have...real life Shifty

It first starts with going out on saturdays, a band, then you get a girlfriend, and as soon as school is over, you're stuck in your Armyservice or job, and since you realize that your unhealthy lifestyle of the past 6 years is starting to fuck you over, you even do SPORTY THINGS!!!

oh my ... poor one. But it mustn't come to this. I for example got some sort of a real life too, but the big difference is me neither going out on saturdays, nor having a band, nor having a girl, nor going to school, having finished civil service, having got the job I always wanted (as a result of working hard for it since I was 11 years old, which was 9 years ago) and riding my bike at least 1h every day for the last 10 years.

Game Designer
Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammerit wrote:

oh my ... poor one. But it mustn't come to this. I for example got some sort of a real life too, but the big difference is me neither going out on saturdays, nor having a band, nor having a girl, nor going to school, having finished civil service, having got the job I always wanted (as a result of working hard for it since I was 11 years old, which was 9 years ago) and riding my bike at least 1h every day for the last 10 years.

You're a gamedesigner, right? What company do you work for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum