TerraEarth Forums

I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o;
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:00 pm   Post subject: I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o; Reply with quote

In short, what do you do when life hands you a series of very unfortunate events?

>>; You punch a brick wall.

You see, for those of you who do not know, I was in two car accidents in the last three months- one on Halloween, one on Thanksgiving. (Nearly a month apart) and I'm pretty much in debt somewhere around 800 bucks (Considering I don't have an insurance plan that'll cover that damage, I have to pay it out of my own pocket)

Just when I thought things couldn't get much worse, I just so happen to run into one of the two people I hit (By God knows how impossible odds they were, it did happen.

And as I said on the other board, they've been keeping me rediculous hours. I worked 63.45 hours this week- nearly a shift and a half. They've been making me work up to three or four hours extra a night- I'm the only one willing to. =P

Well, this has been keeping me from being able to call me girlfriend for awhile, and yack yack, I haven't seen her in nearly two weeks, so I called yesterday- she wasn't home. I called again today, her step-dad picks up. "Oh, she's not home, she went to a Christmas Party, and then she has a date."

Oh, Joy to the World, the Smite has come.

A very angry, SBiF
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, that sucks. You have to move out of that shit hole of a country, half of them are full of shit. X_x

Your ex really needs to be kicked in the cunt, where does she get off dumping you just because you weren't able to call? Oooh, that pisses me off a lot. >_<
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I won't say things against your girlfriend. Girls are picky when it comes to having contact, tought I think they over do it.

And no, you know what I do. I take it all inside. It won't help anything punching walls. Tought when I forget my manners I pretty much destroy what I can. Hasn't happened in many years tought.

Anger is only good for when you need it. If you are angry at some son of a bitch that just punched your gf, well, you will need that anger prolly because either way you are gonna kill that motherfucker's ass. If you don't have any use for it, then tought luck, keep it inside. Maybe it will help you someday.

I would suggest something, but I don't want you to think the same way as I do.
Ark
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,004

PostArk Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:01 am   Post subject: Re: I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o; Reply with quote

I started typing a good advise post. But who am i kidding? Crying or Very sad I'm sure you already know what needs to be done. The hard part is just doing it...
Good luck man.
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, sorry to hear about all that. But once you reach so low, there's no where else but up! Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I've said a zillion times: Girls are bitches. Laughing

And don't worry, I've had a pretty craptastic year too. Let's go celebrate by punching a wall together, SBiF ^^ *hugs*

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Tiga X
Level 7: Raiden

Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably most people here have been through hell themselves, Including me. I was depressed a few years ago, and I remember how that felt. What my remedy was... It's quite funny actually... Just scream. heheh, always when I came home from school, I'd close the door, and just scream my fucking lungs out Laughing Also, you should listen do alot of music, that really helps too. I don't agree with Coz though, I think anger is ALWAYS a good thing. Just let it go. But don't kill anybody over it. Confused

Can't say anything about your girlfriend though, cause I don't know her. You should talk to her anyway, whatever you do. After that it's up to you.

And it'll work out, it always does, really. *hugs*
SBiF

PostSBiF Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoiga, believe it or not, when you think things couldn't get worse, they ALWAYS do. Especially this year, considering I am going to be called in my one day off (Bringing my straight days total to 15, mind you) because the boss needs the people. I'll be ripping out chunks of my hair by day 11, I know that now, because as it is, I did about... the worst work I'd ever done last night to that point. I could probably do about ten aisles and two flats by six... I got three aisles done and half a flat's worth of work.

And so yeah, my life is royally sucking at the moment...

Raini, I'm sorry. :/ I hope things get better for you... ::Hug:: You know, there's plenty of brick walls to punch around (I got the cuts on the hand to prove it ;])

And no, I can't scream... I have a cop who lives across the street, and we get cops showing up at my house ALL the time. (Someone actually thought we left young children here without an adult in the house, though I was home, and I had to tell the cop I was in charge) I've had Dyfs, the Child Protect services come, I had my room searched by cops (Because of my little sister), and other shit. So screaming would probably not be the best idea- considering if I let it all out, I'd fucking break windows, toss my tv out the window, take my swords to my bed (which is two mattresses on a floor =P) and probably beat someone to death with their own two limbs (Which I ripped off meself).

Okay, maybe not the last few... but trust me, you wouldn't want to see an angry, irate me. I've been pushed pass the edge only five times in my life, each one being the worse than the last, and the last time I did I nearly beat the living shit out of my brother. This time, I might actually kill someone, which I'd really not want 25 to life because I lost my temper.

(Though if someone wants to "Take out" my girlfriend I'll give ya fifty bucks for each limb you cut off Wink)

Well, I gotta take off for now. I'll see ya all later (When works allows)

Regards,

Sir Rob, of SBiFicus (Aka Rob o' Target)
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Raini are you a bitch?
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:05 pm   Post subject: Re: I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o; Reply with quote

Ark wrote:
I started typing a good advise post. But who am i kidding? Crying or Very sad I'm sure you already know what needs to be done. The hard part is just doing it...
Good luck man.

Fat fucking load of help you are, cuntbag Rolling Eyes

Coz : Unless, raini is an inujin, I don't think so. O.o;;

Gems 1,004

PostArk Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:00 am   Post subject: Re: I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o; Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:

Fat fucking load of help you are, cuntbag

I was just showing my support. That you're too thick to get what i'm saying doesn't mean you have to be so fucking rude.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's condescending, and it didn't help at all. It can be translated to "I would give you my advice, but you're not worth it. Here, have some kind words! =D "

See how stupid that sounded?

Gems 1,004

PostArk Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You're fucking clueless. Sure I could give some lame-ass advice like this:

Joan-Michele wrote:
Darn, that sucks. You have to move out of that shit hole of a country, half of them are full of shit. X_x

Your ex really needs to be kicked in the cunt, where does she get off dumping you just because you weren't able to call?

Or preferably something more rational. However with the information we have it won't be anything better than what he most likely already has thought of by himself. Besides he wasn't asking for any advice now was he? Therefore I figured the best I could do was just show a little support.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Coz: No. I'm one of the few girls out there that's actually nice. :mrgreen:

@Joan and Ark: Please stop arguing. -.- Both of you showed your support in your own ways, now PLEASE stop arguing.

@SBiF: SBiFicus? Snazzy nickname, Rob ^^ And yeah, I'm kinda short on cash right now.... >>;; Do you want the limbs brought to your doorstep, or just wrapped and put under your Christmas tree? Twisted

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear SBiF
come down to Australia
the outback doesn't bite you in the arse Cool
unless..there's a redback spider in the toilet... Shocked

Edit: please guys...no more fighting ;-;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: