TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma 2 - The Continuance (English Demo available!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKing2
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Jason Tandro:

Thanks Very Happy , to hear something like that makes me really proud and gives me inducement (?, looked it up in the dictionary, don't know the right word in english...). I've seen that you are working on TE-A. I haven't had enough time to play all through it, but as far as I've seen, it is great work too, so you know what you are talking about Smile

@psychokind:

Hm, I found something that MAY solve the problem...

Quote:
It is important that you use the newest RGSS-File, otherwise the Rubyplayer may quit without Error-Message.

Has something to do with the SPC-Music-Script I do use for the new demo...

Do you have the rpg-maker yourself? If yes, please make sure that you have exactly the same "RGSS102E.dll"-File in the folder of the maker... (for example if you have the RGSS101E.dll it could make him crash...)

if you don't use the maker yourself or have the right file, please tell me if this error also occured in Demo 0.3.X or just now? In the second case, I may easily help you...[/quote]
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKing2 wrote:
@Jason Tandro:

I've seen that you are working on TE-A. I haven't had enough time to play all through it, but as far as I've seen, it is great work too, so you know what you are talking about Smile

Well, I have been designing with RPG Maker for a couple of years now, but you flatter me. I never made anything on that scale. Keep it up!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKing2 wrote:

@psychokind:

Hm, I found something that MAY solve the problem...

Quote:
It is important that you use the newest RGSS-File, otherwise the Rubyplayer may quit without Error-Message.

Has something to do with the SPC-Music-Script I do use for the new demo...

Do you have the rpg-maker yourself? If yes, please make sure that you have exactly the same "RGSS102E.dll"-File in the folder of the maker... (for example if you have the RGSS101E.dll it could make him crash...)

if you don't use the maker yourself or have the right file, please tell me if this error also occured in Demo 0.3.X or just now? In the second case, I may easily help you...
[/quote]

that worked! thank you!

man, your game looks promising! you've got a lot of work to do, but I'm sure it would be a incredible sensation if you'd finish it!

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Jason Tandro:

Thanks again, I will keep on the game until I have finished it!

@psychokind:

Hehe, I knew it... maybe I should make some note in the manual, for all other persons to whom that happens...

Oh yes, I've got so much work to do, which increases rapidly because I'm working all on my own... well, a team would be faster and less exhausting, but when TN2 is finished, I want to see my game an not the game of some other people...

Anyway, I do also hope that the release of the Full-Version will be grandiose, but I'm pretty sure about that... TN2 is getting better every day, and, as I didn't mention in English till now, I'm working on a remake of the first dungeon, which makes it more than 3-times that good... (it also increases the playtime for the first dungeon for 30 min, I think...).
Well, I think I will be the only Rpg-game with 30+ hours playtime since a long time... and I'm also planning a magnificent ending... also a lot of twists in the story, and, in the last part of the Game, a lot of references to Terranigma 1. I will solve a lot of "mysteries" and clear some things about the pre-story of Terranigma...

All in all, it will take a long time, but it sure will be damed good when I'm finished... hope I'll get it before my exams...

Oh, yes, one thing, I'm also planning a remake of Terranigma when I finished TN1... it would be also included in Terranigma 2, so you may play TN1, and then, without any breaks (maybe even with same Level? I have to change the enemys States if it gets that far) TN2. Don't know if thats good, makeable, or even if I have enough time for that when I'm done with school... well, I think 40-60 hours playtime would be really great. What do you think of that Idea? (no, don't worry, I do will complete TN2 before starting this^^).
Dark_Gaia
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

bahahaha that spider pic is awesome. sadly huntsman spiders that big r everywhere in aus. even in my room on my bed sometimes =O
TheKing2

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

after a long time I want to present the latest changes here again:
The day before yesterday, I released the Demo 0.6, with a lot of changes, for example there are two new dungeons, and so on. I even forget to present the demo 0.5, in which I completely remade the first dungeon.

Check it out: http://www.terraearth.com/terranigma2/Deutsch/demo/

Well, maybe you have already noticed the new demos. Sadly, against what I said, I cannot offer an english demo soon, mostly because it wouldn't make any sense. As I got someone who rewrites the dialoques for me, and he has just finished about 40-50%, I would certainly have to re-write some of the translations, which is really too much work. Since I released the final Demo, which is going to be in about 3-6 Months, the next things I can focus on are an english Translation (as there are not going to be any changes in the content from the final demo till the full-version) and a version only with the original grafics (and not my overworked ones), well, then I will focus on finishing the game, which will still take a lot of time (the final Demo, though it may have up to 10 hours playtime, will still only be 10-25% of the game).

Anyway, if you want to check the new Demos out (with, for example, a new, great Day/Night-System, worth seeing) , just do so. You don't need so many german at all, you may now also quit the Intro (just choose the second option in the Dialoque right after the beginning of a new game), and start right at the portal on Ezitaz.

So far, I would really like some feedback, well, I can't force you to play a german game (I'm going to make a Video-Walkthrough on Youtube soon, so you may look after if you don't know how to continue in the gameplay; honestly, there are some parts in the first/third dungeon where a bit german knowledge would be good.).

so far,

greetings,
The King
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hey, welcome back. glad to see youre still working on it
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

you're still at it! great!!

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

after a long time, I just released the new demo 0.8.1, which contains a lot of great improvements. Although it still is only available in german, I would really recommend to test it, just for the purpose to check out the new engine, which, beside of a lot of grafical, stability and performance-improvements offers a way better experience of gameplay, the game plays now much more like terranigma.

I re-wrote the whole game-system, except of some parts, and now everything is playing more fluently and precisious, beside of some new features from the old terranigma, which were still missed in the old demos. Now that one's really a playable one, and it gives a close look at the full-version of the game, though many things will still improve (like Arks movement).

Just download it here:

http://terrahost.de/tn2/TN2-Setup.exe

and give it a try. if you skip the intro, you don't really need to know much german at first.

So, next is the final demo 1.0. That one is going to be a 1:1 excerpt out of the full-version, so said, even if the recent demo doesn't meet your expectations, there is still hope, but if the final demo won't pleasure you, I'm sorry to say, but don't expect anything from the full version. I'm not going to change too much from the final demo to the full-version, technically speaking. But as said, the improvements from the recent to the final demo will be great, again.

greetings,
The King
ArkIsALegend
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 39

PostArkIsALegend Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably answered this already but, what did you use to create this game? It looks really good.
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates to this game lately?
TheKing2

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yeah well the final demo 1.0 is currently in the end-phase of it's development. Due to my last year school exams I'm very busy at the moment and don't have much time to work on the game. However, I estimate that in a month or two, the betatesting of this demo can start. Testing is probably going to take another month, and after that, I will officially release the demo 1.0. I will also translate it from German to English myself (maybe with someone to proofread), as my English has gotten much better over that last years, and my A in the first part of my exams in english makes me belive that I can do the translations myself. However, if there is someone who would like to help me, I'd really appreciate it.
Metall Ark (XD®)
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKing2 wrote:
Quote:

Yeah well the final demo 1.0 is currently in the end-phase of it's development. Due to my last year school exams I'm very busy at the moment and don't have much time to work on the game. However, I estimate that in a month or two, the betatesting of this demo can start. Testing is probably going to take another month, and after that, I will officially release the demo 1.0. I will also translate it from German to English myself (maybe with someone to proofread), as my English has gotten much better over that last years, and my A in the first part of my exams in english makes me belive that I can do the translations myself. However, if there is someone who would like to help me, I'd really appreciate it.

It is great that you still working on the game. I really thought you have already give up but I was wrong.

However I would like to help you to translate. My english is now better. This time I will not fail. Belive in the darkness.

TheKing2

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is great that you still working on the game. I really thought you have already give up but I was wrong.

Yeah, thats probably because I didn't give out much new information about the process of the game lately..

Quote:
However I would like to help you to translate. My english is now better. This time I will not fail. Belive in the darkness.

Well thats great, I will contact you when the betatesting is done, I think I still have you added in ICQ.
Metall Ark (XD®)

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well thats great, I will contact you when the betatesting is done, I think I still have you added in ICQ.

sorry i Don´t use ICQ anymore. I only use Skype cause it is better for me.

I don´t know my ICQ number anymore and I think it is already hacked so it is no use. You can add me in Skype if you have it. metall_samus

But I will try to login in ICQ if I refound my number and remeber my passwort.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: