TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma 2 - The Continuance (English Demo available!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vrigash
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 57

PostVrigash Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm   Post subject: nice Reply with quote

nice
ergz
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this dead? I was realy looking forward to playing this. Also just letting you know the english link is broken. If your still working on this could you please post the english link to the demo here. Thanks dude. Hope you haven't given up!

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!
But please let me know that you have done this otherwise I won’t know haha.

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.
TheKing2
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the game is anything than dead. While the game is split into three "episodes" due to my lack of time in the near future, the full-version of episode 1 is about to be released in approximately 1-2 months. I'm preparing the final beta, after which the full-version will be released. I will translate it to english right after that. Screw the old english demo, what version was that? 0.3? Its horrible, even the old german demo 0.8.1 is bad in comparison to the newest beta. Stay tuned Wink
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKing2 wrote:
Actually, the game is anything than dead. While the game is split into three "episodes" due to my lack of time in the near future, the full-version of episode 1 is about to be released in approximately 1-2 months. I'm preparing the final beta, after which the full-version will be released. I will translate it to english right after that. Screw the old english demo, what version was that? 0.3? Its horrible, even the old german demo 0.8.1 is bad in comparison to the newest beta. Stay tuned Wink

Sweet keep it up dude!

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!
But please let me know that you have done this otherwise I won’t know haha.

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: