TerraEarth Forums

Awesome RPG suggestions, anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavdaman88
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The mind wobbles in disbelief....

Oh and pokemon colisseum is pseudo an rpg, and it's quite good so far (ill pass it to you next). Not to mention its necessary for us to both complete our pokedex quest.
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Excluding terranigma, the best rpg for me is Final Fantasy 3/6. They have reason : D I you have to play something, play FF6!

But... to say something different: i say Tales of Phantasia for Snes, its really an awesome game, and great graphics & sound for the console. Also has a nice and original battle system Wink Give it a try!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

NoZKeY wrote:
Excluding terranigma, the best rpg for me is Final Fantasy 3/6. They have reason : D I you have to play something, play FF6!

But... to say something different: i say Tales of Phantasia for Snes, its really an awesome game, and great graphics & sound for the console. Also has a nice and original battle system Wink Give it a try!

playing ff6 now ^^ its good fun

gavdaman88 wrote:
Oh and pokemon colisseum is pseudo an rpg, and it's quite good so far (ill pass it to you next). Not to mention its necessary for us to both complete our pokedex quest.

no its not really necessary, considering i may be able to get a celebi and ho-oh, and the 3 dogs via the magic of wifi. so that game isnt as much of a failure as xd? i mean it looked pretty much the same to me

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I'm really enjoying it, might be my super awesome fun party. And I got the three dogs in the end, i was referring to croconaw and bayleef (I get them once i finish the game, last boss is hard as nails [Scizor, Salamence, Slaking <=skill swap=> Slowking, Machamp and Tyranitar (shadow pokemon, catchable), and theyre all 6 levels higher than me even after 4 hours of power levelling])
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you didn't like Pokemon XD, you aren't going to like Colosseum. XD was an expanded sequel to the story mode in Colosseum.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
lucas_kelly11
Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 3,009

Postlucas_kelly11 Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

What systems do you own?

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

gavdaman88 wrote:
For some reason I'm really enjoying it, might be my super awesome fun party. And I got the three dogs in the end, i was referring to croconaw and bayleef (I get them once i finish the game, last boss is hard as nails [Scizor, Salamence, Slaking <=skill swap=> Slowking, Machamp and Tyranitar (shadow pokemon, catchable), and theyre all 6 levels higher than me even after 4 hours of power levelling])

masterball hax? oh and what is this party you speak of Razz

and as for systems, i have snes, cube, wii, gba, ds, pc

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Epseon, umbreon, ampharos, quagsire, typhlosion and metagross. I didnt say awesome, i said super awesome 'FUN' Razz huge difference. and masterball hax is fine for tyranitar but the rest must be killed properly. I did it the other day, 1 hit from dying to scizor with my last pokemon. Good old quaggy.

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me im very much aware of the difference between an awesome party and an 'awesome fun' party. only really fun pokemans in there i can see are typhlosion and metagross, unless one of your eevees is a passer.

speaking of fun, persian + technician + fake out anyone? XD

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant fun as in nothing can really kill the entire party Rolling Eyes
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LATE TO THE PARTY. But yes, there was a Sailormoon RPG.

If you're still looking for games to play, EARTHBOUND. It's technically the second game in a series (the Mother series), but it's a damn fine game. Plus, it's so cracked out, your mind will go WTF. You fight HIPPIES. HIPPIES.

If you've got access to a ps1 emulator, I would recommend the Lunar games (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete) :3

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

im playing final fantasy 6 at the moment, but after that ill go either illusion of gaia (finally ill get around to playing it, and i wont lose freedan), sailor moon rpg or earthbound.

although by the sound of it ill need to have a few drinks (or other intoxicating substances) to truly appreciate earthbound.
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
although by the sound of it ill need to have a few drinks (or other intoxicating substances) to truly appreciate earthbound.

Earthbound is hell of a game Wink. However the scenario and looks may not suit everyone's taste, but the gameplay simply rocks. Nevertheless playing it is still even more funny after a few drinks, that's for sure Smile.

Game Designer
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
im playing final fantasy 6 at the moment, but after that ill go either illusion of gaia (finally ill get around to playing it, and i wont lose freedan), sailor moon rpg or earthbound.

It's either booze or drugs, honestly. Then again, you probably wouldn't need the drugs since playing it is pretty high-inducing itself with its crazy music and battles.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
NoZKeY
Sent by The Master

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked so much Earthbound when i played Very Happy
The only thing i didn't like is the battle system Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: