TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma 'the book'. Is it a good idea?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Gaia
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

im workin on a time machine, solely for the purpose of travelling back and playing terranigma for the first time over and over. not rly lol =(
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If i *did* have a time machine, I would consider going back in time and buying all the cool stuff that I always wanted while it was still in the shops and not as hard-to-find and expensive as it is now.

Like Terranigma and Soulblazer. Along with quite a few videos that were released at some points that I thought "I'll buy that next month" and then they went OOP permanently (boo).

Hmm, I should really attempt Terranigma on a speedrun too, someday. May I ask, does a traditional Terranigma speedrun include getting all Magirocks, or not? Smile
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

traditional speedrun would just be beating dark gaia, as quickly as possible.

a 100% speedrun would be all items, all magirocks. i take that to mean one of every item obtainable in the game, except those that get taken away from you as part of quests. all weapon and armour slots should be filled (there are more weapons and armour than there are slots for them)

if i do try this, it will be a simple run-through, not a 100% run
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
traditional speedrun would just be beating dark gaia, as quickly as possible.

a 100% speedrun would be all items, all magirocks. i take that to mean one of every item obtainable in the game, except those that get taken away from you as part of quests. all weapon and armour slots should be filled (there are more weapons and armour than there are slots for them)

if i do try this, it will be a simple run-through, not a 100% run

Hmm, I might try a traditional speedrun then. If I tried a 100% run I'd probably forget some items or where they're located (my memory can be quite shocking at times) Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: