TerraEarth Forums

How to take screenshots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azure Phoenix
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

it shouldn't matter, only the foolish would care if something like that happened to them, probably because 1. it wouldn't happen to me and 2. in the unlikely event it did happen i wuld kill (literally, i have a seriously bad temper no matter how rare) the person who did it, so ppl would learn not to try and cross me.

say all you want about this, i stand by point no.2 and i ain't moving.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Arashi wrote:

that's alright mate Very Happy the only possibility left today is not to anger sby with criminal intentions and image editing skills anyways. to be willing to kill can't help you there as well as knowledge^^. I personally think the social internet platforms will cause great harm to society one time...
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
Arashi wrote:

that's alright mate Very Happy the only possibility left today is not to anger sby with criminal intentions and image editing skills anyways. to be willing to kill can't help you there as well as knowledge^^. I personally think the social internet platforms will cause great harm to society one time...

hmm, probably, btw i stood by that point because it's true, i've never ever lost my temper once, but the way my mind works, if i did, i'd go to prison for a proper life sentence Eek! i honestly scare myself sometimes (seriously, one of my ambitions is to annhialate 7/8 of the earths population using a mech [seems worthwhile because of the mech Very Happy ])

if anyone sees me as a wierdo or anything, please let me know 1. so i can make sure you understand my social and mental position and 2. to make sure you don't think of getting in the way, if it happens, i advise you not to run, i'd kill those with fear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: