TerraEarth Forums

TE Member Charsheets - Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:42 am   Post subject: TE Member Charsheets - Discussion Reply with quote

This is a thread for the purpose of canonizing our TerraEarth personas for the purpose of making it easier to write TE fics. Here's the format I want you to post your character stats in :

Name
Sex
Race
Height (In cm)
Weight (In kg)
Notable Physical Traits
Occupation
Character Traits
Bio

---

Stats

Vitality
Stamina

Strength
Constitution
Agility

Wits

Enchantment
Wisdom
Will

Elemental Affinity
Elemental Weakness

Combat Class
¬Weapons
¬Armor Class

Unique Abilities

Combat Techs
¬Basic Techs
¬Advanced Techs
¬Sacred Techs

Magic Spells
¬Basic Spells
¬Advanced Spells
¬Sacred Spells

Finality Skills
¬Condition : Overlimit Level
¬Condition : Character Health
¬Condition : Previous Tech/Spell/Skill Required

---

Explanation of Stats :

Vitality : Determines HP and Guts
Stamina : Determines SP (MP/SP/TP/Whatever combined)

Strength : Determines carrying capacity and melee attack power as well as fortitude against persistent physical status ailments.
Constitution : Determines defense power, knockback as well as fortitude against temporary physical status ailments like stun, stagger & knockdown.
Agility : Determines running speed and evade rate.

Wits : Determines sucessful parry, critical hit & block rate. Determines the attack power of ranged weapons. Determines the recovery time from stun, knockdown & stagger and after an attack.

Enchantment : Determines casting time, stamina consumption, power & efficiency of a spell.
Wisdom : Determines resistance to attack magic, susceptibility to magical reinforcements and restorative magic.
Will : Determines resistance to magical status ailments and recovery time from magic status ailments.

Up to 3 Elemental Affinities and Weaknesses can be specified. 1 Innate Element can be Chosen.

The attributes of the above is measured using a a scale from F to SS (Value 0-7). The stats must average out to a value between 3.25 - 3.75 (Between C and B)

There can be up to 3 combat classes specified and up to 3 weapon configurations.
Armor class are as follows : Scant, Light, Medium, Heavy, Tank

Up to 6 Unique Abilities, 10 Basic Techs/Spells, 8 Advanced Techs/Spells, 6 Sacred Techs/Spells and 4 Finality Skills can be specified. For Techs and Combat based finality skills, this is per weapon configuration. That brings a total of up to 114 Skills/Spells/Abilities/Techs Available.
Each Tech will have a rating for power, range, accuracy and stamina consumption, each Finality Skill will have a rating for power and Overdrive level consumption and each spell will have a rating for pattern, power, attack range and stamina consumption. The casting time for spells is directly proportional the the amount of stamina it consumes. It should be noted that the power of a Skill/Spell/Tech is rated per hit.

Last edited by Manibrandr System on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Azure Phoenix
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

btw where do i send this info when i'm done?

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Either mine or Jason's PM inbox. Then we'll post the sheet here.
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

yea to be honest, this is kinda too much information or at least im gonna need to much time to fill out your form than i actually have, sry

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with chicken. this is a large amount of detail. ill do it though, but might take a few days
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

stats and description would be ok, but creating so many techniques is too much^^

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i finished mine in 2 hours, not many skills though, but my omega blade (name needs work i know) skill kicks ass, i'm glad i thought of it, however ill submit my stuff and most likely submit updated versions as time progresses

btw does all information submitted get posted on this thread for all to see? if so then i'm not sure with the tourney coming up, i wouldn't want ppl to have an idea of my character before my first fight Very Happy
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe this is just for fanfics, bot RPs.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Azure Phoenix

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

what's your point? who says the characters aren't one and the same?
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You can fill it in with question marks until it gets revealed.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay guys, I have repurposed this thread for the discussion involving the char sheets. If you feel that it is too much work for you to make one all by yourself, I can make up the details for you. All you need to do is to PM me the basics and important things to consider with your character.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name- Jason Tandro
Race- Human

Sex- M
Height 5’11”
Weight 185 lbs.

Physical Appearance-

Jason Tandro has blue-green eyes and medium length shaggy brown hair. He has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of five interlocking diamonds (similar to the five of diamonds playing card).

He wears loose-fitting black jeans, a grey tanktop and a white collar shirt that he leaves open. He wears a black chain around his neck and has black fingerless leather gloves.

He is rarely seen without his weapon of choice, the lance Fusion. It is a long slightly curved blade at the end of a silver staff.

Personality- Smart-ass, tactless, generally kind to those he respects, cold as ice when engaged in combat, witty, clever, unavailable when it comes to personal stuff, confident, level-headed… except when it comes to adventure or combat.

Bio-

Age 0- Jason Tandro born in the town of Ceire Autea on the planet Rysun (Year 225 F.R.)

Age 11- A traumatic experience causes Jason’s dark half to manifest itself and split from Jason (a process known as Soul Schism; splitting of the soul).

Age 12- Jason leaves his home and goes searching for his dark half.

Age 16- Jason is trained in the art of Taishiken: the perfect balance of five spirits (Destruction, Creation, Regeneration, Inspiration, Transfiguration).

Age 17- Jason creates the lance Fusion in order to reunite with his dark half. The art of Taishiken cannot be mastered with only half a soul and the physical toll is excruciatingly painful to him.

Age 19- Jason gets a job working with a group of enforcers known as Specter. His entire unit is destroyed by a man named Kyle.

During a confrontation with Kyle, Jason learns the whereabouts of his dark half, who has since named himself Remus and created a lance called Fission, with the intent of destroying Jason.

Age 20- While running from the law, Jason is captured by another Specter unit run by a man named James Marshall. He is interrogated by a Captain of the unit, Keather Danton. After a threat assessment, the decide to enlist Jason’s help.

Age 21- During a battle with Remus, Jason is knocked out and awakes in TerraEarth.
He arrives in the city of Dao and hides out for a while. He finds a job as a treasure hunter and learns of a great treasure in the Great Pyramid. After a brief and tense encounter with Remus, the two part ways… for now.

Jason teams up with Valerie Valens and Axe Kazama. The three are respected and well-known treasure hunters throughout TerraEarth. It is unsure when Jason will leave TerraEarth and return to Rysun to face his dark half.

Stats-

Agility- S
Stamina- A
Attack- A
Spirit- B
Defense- C
Accuracy- C

Skills:

Taishiken Kata- Jason’s signature kata wielding his lance.

Energy Arc- A beam of purple light emanates from Jason’s hands and cut through his opponents.

Banish- A wave of spiritual wind blows from Jason’s hand and knocks his opponent back.

Force Field- Usually engaged by smashing his fist to the ground or smashing his lance, a field of electric energy surrounds Jason and protects him. This also doubles as a close range attack.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, I will get to turning this into a sheet. Very Happy

BTW, I added the sheets I have so far to the roster. If you strongly feel that a modification needs to be made, PM me the details.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The new layout of the roster made me smile! Very Happy

Just thought I'd say that.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd update it a bit to reflect the TE:A storyline. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: