TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth RPG- Choose Your Story and Background
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:33 am   Post subject: TerraEarth RPG- Choose Your Story and Background Reply with quote

Okay folks. In my efforts to make the TerraEarth RPG (now officially named TerraEarth: Absolute) a collaborative effort, I would like everybody (especially the 21 playable characters previously listed) to fill out this very brief form.

Name:
Class:
With Class, give me the name of your class and define it as Pure Combat, Combat-Magic, Offensive Magic, or Defensive Magic.

Weapon of Choice:
Hometown:

Backstory:
Include upbringing, nemesis (if any), hopes and dreams.

Personality:
This is all you, describe how your character acts.

That's it. Easy, yeah? I guarantee that by filling this out, you will not only be adding your personal touch to the game, but altering the game story and world map (your Hometown will appear on the World Map!)
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just copypasta the bio from the Universal Character Sheet.

Name - Valerie Valens (aka Joan)
Sex - F
Race - Sciuridae Sapiens Seraphim
Height - 170 cm
Weight - 67 kg
Notable Physical Traits - Large feathered left wing spanning 175 cm across, magitech right wing prosthetic made out of lightweight titanium of same size, magitech right arm titanium prosthetic with white cowling on the forearm, magitech prosthetic left eye almost indistingushable in appearance to right eye & amber gemstone embedded in sternum between breasts ; Serves as power source to said prosthetics.
Character Traits : Adventurous, Colourful, Arrogant, Careless, Tactless, Considerate, Caring, Affectionate, Flirtatious, Valiant, Vigilant, Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceptive.
Bio : Valerie was born Trapiga Islands, the land of the anthropomorphics and orphaned at a very young age. She was sent to live with a mentor in South Cape and thus has no genuine memory of her origins and her people or even where Trapiga Islands were located.

Growing up has been quite a difficult experience for Valerie, being different to the people she grew up with made her stand out from all the other kids, both in a good and bad way. Tuition is not much of a different story as well, while she possess a sharp mind and demonstrated mental prowess far beyond her age, she simply could not have brought herself to do well in school and dropped out after graduating the first tier (equivalent of high school) of academia.

She, however quickly found employment as a scout, surveying the lands from the air for any dangers, suspicious characters and treasures. She had no problem doing this for a living, however, she found herself wanting more and more to go on an adventure of her own. So, after overhearing a couple of adventurers talking about a treasure that can reveal all the secret places of the world, she uses up the money she saved up to buy herself some basic gear, some supplies and headed off to nearby towns to gather information. Not before bidding farewell to her mentor, of course.

After a few days of gathering information and determining that the Great Pyramid is the first place to look for, she bumped into a fellow aspiring adventurer with the same goal. They joined forces and agreed to search the Great Pyramid together. Two days later, they found Jason at Dao mumbling about the same treasure, heading for the Great Pyramid himself. They exchanged their information and from then on, Jason pretty much took over the whole expedition.

They never did find the map.

However, they agreed to keep searching together until they found the map, and so, a fellowship is formed. In between attempts to find the fabled map, they took on more mundane paid quests for money to keep them fed, clothed, equipped and safely rested. Valerie turned out to be a great asset to the group as she has an eye for finding treasures, doors, switches and traps better than anyone else.

Valerie is not as careful as she should be, however. A pretty grave accident happened along the way that took her right arm & wing as well as her left eye. Thankfully, there was a friendly acquaintance from the Southern Continent specializing in combining magic and technology who was able to give Valerie a new lease on life with magitech prosthetics.

They then went on to take on bigger and bigger quests, even helping to avert a couple of crisis that threatened to make TerraEarth a really, really, bad place. They are very widely known as the "Treasure-Hunting Trio" and is trusted by Boxxleman, the leader of TerraEarth, to be among the first to investigate any strange occurences.

Combat Class : Paladin/Rogue/Mage ( Some combat, some offensive/support/curative spells )
¬ Weapons : Sabre & Bladed Scabbard (Left-Handed backhand) / Sword & Dagger or Main-Gauche
(Right-Handed Forehand) / Longbow
¬ Armor Class : Light

Last edited by Manibrandr System on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Azure Phoenix
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 am   Post subject: Re: TerraEarth RPG- Choose Your Story and Background Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
(your Hometown will appear on the World Map!)

no, it won't, unless we're talking galactic maps here Very Happy

however i could alter the story so i came from here...
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. No, don't alter your backstory. Intergalactic visitors are welcome. Trust me, I'll make it work.
Azure Phoenix

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh good, if intros are a problem then just make me fall out of the sky (seriously, you'll know when i send you the text document [further note;this was done on valerie's universal character thingiemajig template so there is a list of techniques with it + stats {like my awesome omega blade tech. Very Happy and yes the name does need work but 99 hits in about 15 seconds is just awesome, only downside is that no one will truly know what it looks like, unless they're mind readers...}])
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Or we could have Deathpit with his warpdrive ship to cart our asses around the universe like seen in Kingdom Smarts.

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

well you'd encounter me in space then as i do get thrown out of a ship i stowed away on Very Happy
Azure Phoenix

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

here we are for now, needs work and i'll get round to it (cut off stats and skills)

Name - Arashi (me)

Sex - Male
Race - Demon (converted from Human)

Height - 176cm
Weight - 40kg (see physical traits)

Notable Physical Traits - several cybernetic enhancements including an cybernetic claw on his left arm, a pair of ethereal wings that may be used at any time and concealed aswell therefore not hindering combat (mostly sight), unusually lighter than he should be

Occupation - Mercenary (yet to become Knight of the Phoenix)

Character Traits - Carefree, Adventurous, confident, understanding, valiant, intelligent, selfless, suicial at times

Bio - Arashi was always good at fighting, it was skill he was born with, he mastered many skills but magic eluded him, he was never able to use it which was a bit embaressing considering all the warriors he knew had at least 1 or 2 spells, after a curse hit the area and he became a demon he has begun to get rther bored of battles as there are no real challanges on his homeworld, so he decided it was time to leave, fighting was what he was best at so he decided to leave and become a mercenary, he stowed away on a ship and traveled between many worlds but none got him the work he needed but he would not give in, however the next time he was caught and ejected into the void of space where he discovered his transformation allowed him to survive in space without air, he also discovered his ethereal wings.

note this was cooked up in 30 minutes so i haven't done very well considering my possibilities (i'm good with storylines but not with the details)

let me know what you think, depending on replies i might become embaressed and never be seen again Very Happy
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: chicken
Class: bowman/hand-to-hand + self-supporting spells

Weapon of Choice: "special" bow and a magic quiver (details in backstory)
Hometown: the woods

Backstory:
chicken has been born and raised in the woods. he is an elf and got his name because of his childhood where he was a coward. but as the tradition of the wood elves requires, he also had to prove his masculinity.
therefor he had to travel out to the wilderness; a sharp stone was his only equiptment (apart from his clothes). he had learned how to craft a bow and arrows with the items nature offers him. to be able to return to his homevillage, he had to stay in the wilderness for a whole month and bring back proof that he is able to survive. chickens proof was a massive black bear. chicken never was a big killer and because of that, it was even more surprising that he returned at all.
he was sick of getting called a coward (but he didnt change his name so he could always remember what he needs to prove himself and the society of the wood elves).
once he returned, there was a ritual to finish his stepping into manhood. the bow he used to kill the bear was enchantet and became his most valuable possession. his bow is unbreakable (at least there wasnt anything ever discovered that could break a special wood elf bow) and his quiver never runs out of arrows.
other than that, he was now allowed to join the wood elf "runners", a special group of wood elves that are extremely flexible and fast. his training included advanced bow mastery, hand-to-hand combat (his speciality was disarming opponents) and the so-called "focus" spell which makes him act in incredible speed. focus seems to slow time down a bit for chicken. of course, first aid is a must for everyone facing an enemy so he knows his body and he knows how to patch himself up.
[i bolded the important stuff to make reading easier]

Personality:
as a wood elf, chicken doesnt know much about magic (the focus spell isnt magic at all, its more like a trained gift). other than the usual kinds of wood elves, chicken still thinks he has to prove that he is strong and doesnt fear shit. but still, he IS a wood elf and his instincts tell him not to rush his attacks but instead observe his enemies to find weakpoints.

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Azure Phoenix

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bio man

btw. my character's weakness = drinking Very Happy
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: psychokind
Class: Telecinetic user - almost equally offensive and defensive magic
Race: human
Sex: male
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 65 kg

Weapon of choice: my mind
Hometown: a small and wealthy town called Minimaly

Backstory:
Psychokind grew up in a rich urban area, first son of his parents which loved him absolutely. His father was a craftsman, he forged crystals which are used for making the first "electronic" music, his mother was a teacher and dedicated in local politics. The family lacked of nothing and together with his younger brother he spend his childhood characterized by harmony and lack of nothing material. He developed well, was good at school and had reliable and loyal friends.
The first time he realized his abilities was in his puberty. His first cigarette seemed to be the catalyst, and in the night of his first day of smoking he instantly became control of weak telecinetic abilities. He knew this would ruin his life one day, so he decided to delay this by keeping his ability a secret and training only for himself.
He lived on his carefree life, started taking drugs, dating girls, partying hard like every other wealthy boy. His parents never witnessed anything, he was always a good son, showing his good grades and sometimes a nice girlfriend at home.
It was around the age of 20, when he more and more felt that it was time to go, life got too boring for him. He thought of all possibilities and consequences, and finally came to a conclusion: If he just leaves, there will always be his family as a weakness for his enemys, always something somebody could use to blackmail him. He could never let any harm happen to his family.
So he decided to wipe his entire family, friends and town of the planets surface. It was hard for him, killing all his beloved ones which made his life so good up till now, but he was too determined in becomming mighty and influential. He couldn't let anyone other be his weakness he always had to care about.
He made up his mind, and began his long journey of voracity for power...

Personality:
Psychokind (eng: Psycho-child) got his nickname from his friends, because he was a totally socially adaptable and was able to change his personallity without letting notice people that didn't know him. He tends to manipulate people if he is able to(, especially his girlfriends). He has no real enemies and charmes everybody that could be a threat to him. Most of his emotions are faked, he feels no shame in exploiting others kindness, if he wants to achieve something there is nothing he would hesitate to make use of, no matter how much damage others will have to bear. Life itsself means nothing to him, for he detests weaker beings. He loves himself more than everybody else and wouldn't hesitate to betray friends and comrades for his aims. His only vice are smoking, drinking and taking drugs in all varieties he can find. Women from time to time.

Possibilities:
His telecinetic abilities grow stronger from day to day, he doesn't need any physical power to fight. He uses his environment and his brute telecinetic force to defend and fight.
Watch the first 2 minutes of this video to see what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ99NM2z8rk&feature=related

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a killer bio, literally Very Happy

no but seriously that is really good, i look forward to reading about or seeing your character in fanfics and the TE RPG (if you should be in it which i think you are, i can't be asked to look it up)
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

what about using THOSE bios in the RP-board and its tournaments as well?

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Arashi wrote:
that is a killer bio, literally Very Happy

no but seriously that is really good, i look forward to reading about or seeing your character in fanfics and the TE RPG (if you should be in it which i think you are, i can't be asked to look it up)

thank you^^ but now that you mention it... I have to admit it could be difficult to use me for the light side. I hope you want some of us to play the foes Jason Very Happy darn, I hate to lose, even if it's in a fanfic or rpg Biting

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

so you're a cold blooded murderer who takes drugs and drinks a lot, who cares? Very Happy just cause you're like that doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person, just not a very good person, it can't hurt to be neutral, or you can just fight when the real bad enemy is becoming annoying to you, there are plenty of scenarios that place you on the dark side
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: