TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth RPG- Choose Your Story and Background
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, no worries man. TerraEarth: Absolute has a morality variable. You can choose to be good or evil, and your story changes based on that. Predominantly Good Parties (aka Raini's team) needs to work really hard to be evil and predominantly Evil Parties (the team psychokind will be in) will need to work really hard the be good. The two neutral parties can swing either way.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
predominantly Evil Parties (the team psychokind will be in)

it's decided, bring it on Evil or Very Mad

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im in a bit of a dilemma with the character. i have a character i can use, but the backstory will mostly ruin the storyline a fic i was gonna (re)write and post up on here.

so if i post a description of the character (not as fat a spoiler but still), will it be possible to make my character 'mysterious' until i post the main part of the fic? itll include details on the home town, history, initial circumstances, but wont explain how he ends up on TE. ill also make some new face sprites for you.
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you could PM the details to Jason and sort it out to find out whether it's doable, that way you can probably keep much more of it.

just an option should you like the current backstory to your character
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix. Go ahead an PM me the details and we'll work it out. Trust me, I will accomodate everyone no matter how ridiculous the backstory. Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

the backstory is very much doable in the game, as id imagine the character is. Since im writing the fic now, i guess i could PM you a basic outline (if you dont mind spoilers). it would explain most of my character.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means, please do!
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: tay120n64 (aka Tay)
Class: Mystic Knight (Combat-Magic)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135 lbs

Weapon of Choice: Longsword (Divinity)
Hometown: North Castle

Backstory:
Tay was raised by a lone monk after being orphaned at the age of two. The monk, being a master of several martial arts, raised Tay to be a mighty warrior. He taught Tay the principles of justice and honor, and that true fulfillment could only be found by helping others. As Tay grew into adolescence, his interests drifted into more scholarly fields, and he began making weekly trips to the local town's library to study. After he turned sixteen, the monk sent Tay to North Castle become a Squire, gifting him with a powerful sword named "Divinity". The monk told Tay that the sword's true power would reveal itself in time, and to take extra special care of it. Sword in hand, Tay left for North Castle, where he spent most of his time reading books in the Great Library, and speaking with scholars, monks, and philosophers whenever he could. After several years, Tay was sent on a goodwill mission to a neighboring land. Unfortunately, the whole party was captured and imprisoned upon their arrival. It was during this imprisonment that Tay began to notice a strange power surging within him. As he watched his comrades and mentors being slain, one by one, a tremendous feeling of injustice and anger surged through him. Suddenly, there was a great flash of brilliant light, and the next thing Tay remembered, he was being carried by one of his mentors on a horse, riding far away from the castle. He and his mentor were the only two that survived, not only from the captives, but their captors as well. Following their return to North Castle, Tay went to visit the monk that had raised him, in order to ascertain the truth behind what had happened. Unfortunately, the monk had little to offer in the means of consoling Tay. All he could do was offer him a silver charm which depicted a cross being cradled by a phoenix, saying that this was all Tay had when he was brought to him. Over the next two years, Tay began experimenting with the strange powers inside him. Once he had learned to manage it, he decided it was time to leave North Castle in order to discover his true origins. Two weeks after his twenty-first birthday, Tay left North Castle. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Personality:
Tay stands for justice and honor above all else. If there is someone in need, Tay will do all in his power to help them; which is saying alot. Tay is a master swordsman, and wields light-based magic. Though he is lighthearted and carefree, he does have anger problems. Most of the time his emotions are managed, but when situations get too intense, he loses control, wielding his light-based abilities as if he had them mastered all along. When this happens, he awakens with no memory of it. Though Tay prefers to travel and fight alone, he is very loyal to those around him, making him a valuable ally to have. Though Tay is a very patient and caring individual, he has no sympathy for those who would do harm to others. He avoids taking a life when possible, but will not hesitate to slay the unjust if need be.

Tay would best be compared to characters like Vash (Trigun) or Lupin III. Comical and light-hearted, but always ready for whatever comes their way.

Theme for North Castle:
Zelda II - Hipccordion OCRemix

Last edited by tay120n64 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:58 pm   Post subject: Re: TerraEarth RPG- Choose Your Story and Background Reply with quote

Name: Blade
Class:Pure Combat
Race: Human
Sex: male
Height: 181 cm
Weight 66 kg

Weapon of Choice: My Blade Wink (1 Sword)
Hometown: House in the woods that chicken comes from, but usually, he lives on the road of his adventures.

Backstory:
Blade (a nickname) was born as the youngest son of an average family. At the age of 5, on a weekend-trip, his family was raided by a group of marauders, and Blade was taken hostile. The first maraouder he encountered in their lair got a strong kick in the nuts. That got him some respect in the marauders group, and they raised & trained him in basic training & thiefskills. At the age of 16, skilled and experienced through various quests & adventures, he decided to leave the group.
One day he tried to find his family, but when he found their house, he decided not to meet then, since he didn't want to stop his way of life.
His house in the woods is merely a hideout, and he doesn't stay there very long.

Personality:
Laid back, chilling out, serious, open to his friends, closed to people he doesn't know,
a bit disingenous, he is his own law & justice, basically a good person, but not a shiny brave & justiceloving knight, a bit of a thief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: