TerraEarth Forums

[Battle Royale] RP Punch Up Battle Royale Edition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:08 am   Post subject: [Battle Royale] RP Punch Up Battle Royale Edition Reply with quote

Rules of the game (we aren't following it exactly)
Note: Unless you have read the book or seen the film, don't read the comments column! Contains some spoilers! Mad
There is no time limit. Whoever remains standing lives. The forbidden zones are there to trip up contestants and force battle onto the students.

Forbidden zones: 2-E, 3-D, 3-E, 3-F, 4-E

Stay away from them! If you go inside one, your head will get blown off. End of story.

Weapon Choices:

Kama

Shotgun

Pickaxe

Potassium Cyanide (Poison)

Baseball Bat

Crossbow

You may choose ONE of the above.
You can set your start position, just please mention it before you start killing. Very Happy
I will anounce the start and end of each day so you will have plenty of time to run all over the island. You can borrow misc. household items from the houses and whatnot. I hope this isn't too complicated.

For reference, Each participant will be listed here once they decide to join the game. Have fun!

Student List:
Aoiga Takahashi (Male Student no.1)
Blaze Kiriya (Male Student no.2)
Axe Kazama (Male Student no.3)
Joan Michelle (Furry Student no.1)
Jason Tandro (Male Student no.4)
Raini Chan (Female Student no.1)
Divine Champion "Toyotomi" (Male Student no.5)

Why am I named 'Takahashi'? I don't know. Rolling Eyes

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!

Last edited by blueisalive on Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:32 am; edited 5 times in total
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoiga Takahashi hides quietly in the bushes of 5-D, waiting for something to happen. Where are the other combatants? Sweat rolling down his forehead, he grasps his Kama tightly.

He hears a noise. A dog? A cat? Someone lurks nearby...

Should I run to the safe house in 4-D? Should I -?

Another noise.

Oh gosh, I have to get out of here. Aoiga creeps back further into the bushes... Lookout! A forbidden zone. Better not creep any further. Aoiga instead stays in his position, pinned with fear.

Yay! I won something!
blazer
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,000

Postblazer Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

watches aoiga carefully from 5E aiming his crossbow blazer wait's in position waiting for perfect shot.
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*lines up baseball bat to the back of blazer's head*
sfx: not nice squeeshy sounds
*runs and hides into 5-A*
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan leaps silently from tree-branch to tree-branch in Sector 5E looking for someone to ambush, her huge bushy tail providing perfect balance and her pickaxe hanging from her belt.

Soon she spotted a fledgeling with a crossbow, "That bastard got my fav weapon!" She thought as she sneaked closer into her intended target, looking at his line of sight, he's aiming for another rival, and is doing a poor job of it as he's seems to be shaking the weapon ever so slightly.

She grabbed her pickaxe from her belt, brandishing for a hammer-style attack and leaned to a position ready to attack. "Come to mama, bitch!" She thought to herself.

(OOC : What's a Kama? (Image didn't show up))
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am In! Right now I'll start off at area 1-E and have equipped the crossbow. Having just entered... i'll bide my time. That is to say, I'll wait until the door of the Titanic that I'm floating on as I let my girlfriend drown draft onto the shore at "hopefully" area 2D. Laughing That'll take a turn or two.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Added you to the list Jason! Very Happy

Joan-Michele wrote:
(OOC : What's a Kama? (Image didn't show up))

Click here for a picture of a Battle Royale student with a kama

A noise. Aoiga's eye is caught by the shimmer of a pickaxe in the morning sun. To his surprise, he sees a giant squirrel girl hiding in the trees. Aoiga gasps, but covers his mouth at this amazing site.

Suddenly stricken with panic, he flees from his position in 5-D, dashes through 4-D, and hides once again in the bushes of 4-C.

Catching his breath, he settles into a small clearing of bushes surrounded by rasberry bushes. Hesitantly, he begins eating them. After he has had his fill, he notices a shadowy figure move across the window in the safe house of 4-D.

I could have been shot when I was running across the path! In all probability - especially with my shrill screaming - they noticed me. Maybe they are friends! After all, a team would have an advantage in a game like this...

Pondering the thought carefully, Aoiga decides to crawl toward the house in the neighboring sector of 4-D...

Yay! I won something!
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC : Axe, you can't kill in your first turn, I'll do it for you)

Joan leaps from her tree diving into Blazer who is struggling to keep his screaming, fleeing target in his sights. She drove her pickaxe deep into Blazer's skull and spine, making sick, cracking noises that echoed throughout the forest. Blazer instintively let off a shot which barely missed his target by an inch and thoks into the wood just an inch above his head.

Joan proceeded to steal Blazer's Crossbow and bolts and hands her pickaxe to Axe who happens to be next to her.

"Here, this suits you more, I'll take the bat. Now to save the poor bugger, stand by and beckon the fellow!"

Joan takes the steel baseball bat from Axe and sets her sights to the opening of the outhouse which the arrow thunked loudly into, while Axe flashes his pickaxe to Aoiga in a beckoning way. Logic dictates that provoking noises is an unhealthy way to gain allies and Aoiga is going to be in big trouble if he stays in that area.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile Jason is still floating just offshore. He is convinced that there was no magic lamp like Aoiga said there would be. As a matter of fact the last thing he rubbed was the head of a HammerHead Shark to avoid being eaten. That helicopter ride was the worst. But he has his trusty Crossbow and will get his revenge...

He drifts over to area 1-A and takes a much needed drink from the well. He hopes that nobody has planted cyanide in it, but he has no choice. He has been out to sea for two days and if he waits any longer he will dehydrate.

He takes an experimental sip... it's pure. After staving his thirst he stalks over to area 2-A and hides in shallows. The water has been good to him so far, perhaps it will allow him to scope upon his enemies...

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

...I am.... SO in.... Twisted

*Taking her weapon of choice, she marches straight through, watching Joan and Axe go at Blazer like a couple of hawks, and makes her way over to B-4*

(OOC: Here Joanie-cha~, a look at your kana in action: Bottom picture

Edit: Sorry, I was in a non-existant area. XD Thanks to Joan for pointing that out. I thought you were using the movie edition map, I-10 is the lighthouse.)

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.

Last edited by inferiare on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aoiga is frozen by the sound of Blazer's screams. He begins to crawl back.

That big squirrel actually killed someone? Unbelievable!
Could it be... That the scream came from inside the house? I got to get out of here! But where to go? I know! The northern well!

No one is there!

[Little does Aoiga know that Jason Tandro (Male Student no.4) is quenching his own thirst there.]

Aoiga silently runs toward his neighboring 4-B, and slows down as he gets to sector 3-A. Startled, he witnesses Jason drinking from the well roughly 130 meters away.

Jason... Known amongst his friends as 'The all around nice guy'. A writer, a thinker. Someone Aoiga once thought he could relate to. But Aoiga was excluded from one too many fan fics by him and his bloodlust of Jason had turned frightningly real.

Now's my chance! I gotta strike now while the iron is hot! He could be poisoning the well for all I know! Well... I will make sure that doesn't happen. Aoiga readies his kama and drifts quietly through 2-A, Jason completely ignorant of his presence.

Yay! I won something!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Little did Aoiga know, that Jason didn't HAVE the potassium cyanide, but she did...she snickered as she pulled it out of her pocket to admire, the slipped it back into her pocket undetected. Raini looked around, making sure she wasn't being followed to her spot near the ocean, and wait for this to be over. Perhaps that was the case...perhaps it wasn't. Only time would tell. Who was she gonna target?*

(OOC: sorry, the roleplayer in me took over. x.x)

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The water is cold, relentlessly beating Jason's body back and forth upon the sand. He stares blankly into space, hoping to catch even a glint of his allies.

Aoiga. He can see Aoiga standing not so far from here. He's hidden, but not from Jason. There seems to be a mutual understanding, tacit or otherwise, for Aoiga leapt from his position, and Jason was left with only the fragment of a memory of seeing him.

A guilty concious, or maybe a figment of his imagination. A freudian slip, nothing more. Jason walked back over to the well to take another drink, but there was a foul smell coming from it.

Damn, thought Jason, I should have stored some for later. The smell was not cyanide. And when he thought about it, why would someone poison a well? There is no guarantee that there is any other source of water. Or perhaps someone knew something he didn't.

No. The smell was lint, woodchips and a powder. Gunpowder? No, there is was a sickeningly sweet smell to it. Crossbow? But a crossbow doesn't use powder...

While Jason was thinking about it he decided to head south again. Back to 2A. He did not want to be around when whatever the scent was went off...

blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoiga's mind is overflowing with thoughts of torture and destruction against Jason Tandro. He is only about 20 meters away now, and Aoiga can see him perfectly.

Suddenly, Jason turns around and begins firing bolts at Aoiga with a panicked look on his face. Aoiga dodges several of the bolts, the rest being flat-out misfires. Jason's reputation for being 'the all around nice guy' was being tried. Taking out a bolt from his pack, he begins stabbing vaguely in Aoiga's direction, wildly. Aoiga's extra large kama slices through the Island mist gracefully and makes a small cut on Jason's head.

Jason fires a bolt into Aoiga's leg, causing him to shriek in pain. Jason himself is frightened by the scream, but regains his composure. Aoiga, with one hand over his forehead, swings madly at Jason. Another scream. Jason is surprised but Aoiga is not, thinking it was Jason screaming for a split second. Jason's glance toward the southeastern part of the island was all he needed.

Kamas cut through windpipes so slowly.

Yay! I won something!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hearing the screams and such from so far away...the wind must be carrying them, Raini thought to herself. She eyeballed the cyanide again in her pocket, and began to wonder where the first danger zone would be. She felt the collar around her neck, and sighed...*

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: