TerraEarth Forums

[Battle Royale] RP Punch Up Battle Royale Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay so Aoiga doesn't want a temp alliance and gone off somewhere, too bad for him, I'm hunting him down." Joan spake, irritation ever present in her voice.

"Wait, how about him? We can't just LEAVE him here, what about his stuff?" Axe interrupted.

Joan took one look at blazer's mangled corpse and decided that that might be a good idea.

One hour later, Joan had managed to strip the bones from Blazer's body and fashion an armour for Axe using the bones and improvized rope. "This should protect you from attacks." Joan said confidently.

"Wait what about you?"

"I have speed, and besides, any wound I have heals in seconds."

"Then why do you get the better weapons!?"

"Because you have this!" Joan grinned assertively, handing Axe Blazer's disembodied neck with the collar firmly binded to the hole made in the spine. "Contact grenade, any tampering with it and it will, explode, remember? Lots of blunt force counts as tampering." Joan snickered "Okay, enough dillydailing, lets go!"

And with that said, Joan grabbed Axe's arm and took off into area 4-C.

"Take watch!" Joan instructed, "Tell me when someone is coming" and with that, Joan climbed up at tree into the top branch hidden perfectly behind the canopy where she spotted Aoiga and Jason in her sights, she lined up a shot and squeezed the trigger...

(OOC : Can I make the next map after this one is played? Very Happy )
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
"I have speed, and besides, any wound I have heals in seconds."

OOC: Huh?! What? Furries? Magic healing times? Bone Armor? Are we still playing Battle Royale? It's supposed to be Japan, 1997... These Feudal themes are kinda going against the setting.
Also, one thing I was confused about when starting this was how I was gonna do 'new' forbidden zones considering we all don't share the same timezone. We will have to work that out someway next BR RP.

Aoiga gathers up some of Jason's extra items including his beloved crossbow. What in the world is with all the crossbows in this game?! Aoiga asked himself. No cyanide after all. Feeling a twang of guilt he began to leave.

THUD.

A crossbow bolt landed roughly 5 meters away. Aoiga rolled behind the well and readied a bolt. Impossible to tell who fired it, because it seems like EVERYONE has a crossbow. No time for that though.

I need to wash out this stab wound. Luckily, the well was deep and Aoiga was able to quickly rinse the wound. Another bolt lodged in a tree at the edge of the forest.

I got to go!

Aoiga fired a warning shot back in the unknown crossbow assailant's direction, and slipped into 1-B after a much needed drink.

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
Divine Champion
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 1,000

PostDivine Champion Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC : Hallo, I’m Aoiga’s brother. He has allowed me to join this RP… He has told me a lot about some of you, so I feel like I know you all pretty well already, and look forward to Rping with ya Smile

The record of Toyotomi [My name] Weapon: Kama. Beginning Location: 4-F

Sweat dripped down Toyatomi’s brow.

“The forest… Always a forest.”

Toyotomi reminisces about his short, but peaceful life on his father’s farm in rural Japan. He didn‘t usually go to school, for he had to help his family with their farm, or play in the forest near his house, but every now and then he attended. Today he was actually not going to go, but a few of his friends convinced him to join them on a field trip the school was having. “Fine, but I must get back to the farm immediately afterward...” ... Sigh

Snap!

“What was that…” Toyotomi quickly turned around. “Nothing… I… I must clam down…”

Toyotomi silently hiked through the underbrush. Griping his Kama tightly. Suddenly a large black bear strolled out from behind a crop of rocks in front of him. Toyotomi stopped and held his breath. The bear stood on it’s hind legs and began to walk toward Toyotomi.

“Forgive me friend.”

Toyotomi ran at the bear, and struck it’s head with deadly accuracy. It was painful for Toyotomi to watch, for he had always grown up with a deep love and admiration for nature and her creatures… It most likely wasn’t painful for the bear.

Toyotomi, always an over dramatic, and with a very particular flare for Native American and Druidic culture, then proceed to strip the bear of his skin and wear it as an ornament of war.

“So the bloodshed begins- God have mercy on us.”

~Jesus Freak 4 evea.
blazer
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,000

Postblazer Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

blazer's spirit floats up form his mutilated body in 5-e. he then heads over to 4-c where joan and axe are he then heads over to axe and posseses his body, joan noticing a change in axe's expression ask's if he's ok.
"i'm ok just a headache"
joan shrugs "sure whatever"
when joan turns around blazer/axe chucks the bat at joan knocking her unconscious and out of the tree he then grabs his crossbow back but before he can kill her a pack of wolves come out of the forest,
"hell the wolves should take care of her"
he then heads over 3-a and has a small rest there.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC : Sorry Blazer, but when you're dead, you're out of the RP until the next round, thus your post will be nulled. Besides you can't type in coherent English much less RP in that language, it's best if you don't ruin it for us.)

Joan caught the retaliation arrow in midair with her hands and loads it in her own crossbow. Aoiga is a dead man and she's personally making sure of it. Joan jumped down from the tree and turned to Axe.

"He's escaped, we'll follow him."
"And I thought you were a good shot with the crossbow"
"Shaddap! Let's go!"

And with that, Joan grabbed Axe's arm again and plowed into the forest, through the path near the outhouse, and into a thin patch of trees at area 2-C.

"I might not be able to get him this time, but I definitely can at least disable him at this range. You go ahead and dispatch him while I disable him with the crossbow. I'll catch up with you later."

And with that, Axe sneaked into the forest following the adjacent path at 2-B edging ever closer to Aoiga for an ambush.

Joan leaped into the tree again and carefully took her aim, she pulled the trigger and the arrow was sent flying through the air, through a thin patch of leaves and finally coming to a stop inside Aoiga's guts.

Aoiga was sent writhing and screaming in pain as the arrow which seemingly appeared out of nowhere and impaled him is causing havox to his insides. Joan then spotted Axe leaping out of the nearby bushes to finish Aoiga off with a pickaxe to his heart.

Joan leapt off the tree and thundered off to the dispatch point...

TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: New rule added/modified. Please read #7. Thanks. Go here to read the rules.)

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC : Then I'm resistant to Earth, Ice heals me. (Nothing was said about not being able to have an element to heal with in addition to the resistant element. Razz ))
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: