Terranigma Music Covers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
NoZKeY wrote:

I learned by myself, i think its the best way Laughing But i had basic lessons when i was child, my father is a music teacher ><
Btw videogames were my inspiration Very Happy

basic lessons and then self-teaching is the best way i find. i had 3 years of piano lessons, they were quite boring. but now im doing stuff at my own pace, and its awesome.

I assure you self-teaching is NOT the best way Very Happy you just need a very expensive private elite-teacher. as long as you're not an absolute supertalented genius someone exclusive teaching you is the better way, even if you're lazy.

trust me, I experienced that myself. I easily surpassed all my friends who started to play the guitar even before me, let it be self-teaching or cheap group teaching. and I almost never practiced at home, unlike they did.

although private tuition gets much better results than self-teaching, id still say i prefer self-teaching. once you have the basics, you wont need to worry about paying for the tuition, practising the instrument enough to be prepared for the next lesson, etc etc

although if it is something you really like its easy to be prepared, just keep playing. but its a lot more relaxed if you go at your own pace, and you dont need to worry about whether you've played enough that week.

if you want to make your own pace self-teaching is of course the best. but if you really want to be good it's not really an option.
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the skills to self-teaching you dont need any lessons, i dont agree with you psychokind Sad And you dont need to be super ultra genious... only need to be good learning things yourself.

The same thing happens with school, i learn better when i read books than with teachers... even when they are good. However, most people learn better with private lessons. But... not all of us have the money to pay Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
alen_ws
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 48

Postalen_ws Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 am   Post subject: Terranigma Title Theme Cover Reply with quote

For all Terranigma music enthusiasts Smile Me and my friend did a cover of this masterpiece on youtube and there will be more covers Smile Check it out Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqrstboU5Wo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: