TerraEarth Forums

[Free Punch-Up] Back To The Basics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Meanwhile, Tay heats the air before the missles, causing them to explode before they reach Everphoenix. Tay then draws all the heat and flames as far down as he can, so they don't affect the malfunctioning battery*

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
NoZKeY
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*a little cat appears in middle of the flying missiles*

*NoZKeY appears to save the little cat*

*NoZKeY is afraid of missiles and ran away*

The battle continues, ignoring this stupid episode. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im taking initiative here.

the battery hits the chickenbot just as it shoots its third set of missiles. the spectacular explosion from the battery catches the missiles, causing an even bigger explosion to take place. all the trolls, and the chickenbot, are completely obliterated, leaving nothing but a smelly, smoky pile of ashes behind. EverPhoenix is knocked backwards from the sheer force of the blast, landing close to the lava. The explosion, being predominantly fire-based due to the missiles, does not affect tay in the slightest, leaving him standing where he was before.

*gets up, and makes a giant leap for the other side of the now smashed rock bridge*

*sees that he isnt making it, and stabs his sword into the ground at his feet*

*the lava solidifies and rapidly cools, forming a rough landing platform.*

due to the large volume of energy expended to cool the lava, and due to the fact that the energy had to be pulsed through the whole lava lake in order to be effective, EverPhoenix's ice enchantment has faded.

*EverPhoenix pries his now unenchanted sword from the slab of rock, and looks around*
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Seeing that EverPhoenix obviously has something on his mind, Tay decides to begin making his way up the rocks past the arch, hoping he can make it out of the volcano before he tires and can no longer sustain his Fire Dominance*

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Field Change

Having successfully escaped Valerie Valens Trap, Jason Tandro decides to screw with you guys once more. Evil or Very Mad

A freak windstorm has engulfed the arena.

What this means:

-Wind Attacks are now doubly effective.
-Long Range attacks are only half as effective.
-Stuff's getting blown around!!!!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo!

*throws medpack into the air in celebration*
...its not coming down Sad

ah well, better think of something before we get attacked by something
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Fire Dominance dissipates. Element-based attacks used by Tay reduced to half-strength for next five posts*

"I'd better save my strength until something happens..."

*Attempts to rest for a moment*

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The arena has been transformed into cyclone mode. The arena's floor has been semi-restored due to the auto-repair system and what hasn't been restored is littered with lava and igneous rock. The cyclone in the middle of the arena means that lava flak and hot rock debris is now flying amongst the wind. The mixture of heat and wind has generated a searing wind effect that also reduces all resistances to fire, lightning attacks are also temporarily empowered by a small margin while blizzard and poison attacks are greatly nerfed.

Because of the sheer power of the cyclone, the combatants are picked up and are flying around with the debris. Everphoenix and Tay land on an airborne slab of hot but solid igneous rock and must dodge the flying debris to keep alive. Fortunately, other slabs of rock are within jumping distance which can be reached if they need to bail.

Just then, a 50-strong herd of wild werebulls were teleported in into the middle of the cyclone. The cyclone is now also filled with flying bulls. Watch out, their horns hurt!

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

how big is this cyclone exactly? and where is everything located?

*looks around to see a small chunk of rock heading for EverPhoenix*
*EverPhoenix, now in third person, jumps to another floating platform*
*mid-jump, EverPhoenix is taken by the cyclone, and is sent flying along with everything else*

due to the nature of this cyclone, i seem to be moving with the same speed as everything else that could possibly hit me (angular velocity, negligible air resistance, etc etc). plus have you ever tried maneuvering in mid-air?

unfortunately i am now stuck in stasis, free to observe the environment until something (or someone, notably tay) manages to get me out of the cyclone
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Worried to move away from the one safe slab of rock Tay has found, he begins to observe his surroundings*

*over to his left is EverPhoenix, stuck in stasis between wind gusts, whilst to his right, a herd of werebulls are making their way towards him*

"Hold on for a moment EverPhoenix! My energy hasn't recharged yet! If I come after you, I'll get stuck too!"

*Draws sword, ready for combat*

Two more posts until strength returns

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im quite comfortable here. apart from the fact that im feeling quite nauseous. oh well. at least the bulls cant get to me.

*closes eyes and begins focusing energy*
this time im not channeling anything i am proficient with, rather i am absorbing some of the energy from the cyclone. although this will not affect it in any noticeable way, i will be able to perform wind attacks with my sword as long as the enchantment stays.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: