TerraEarth Forums

My Faith in X-Play Has Been Restored

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:19 pm   Post subject: My Faith in X-Play Has Been Restored Reply with quote

Ok, for those unaware, X-Play is a video game news and review show that started on Tech-TV way back when. A few years ago, the network was bought out by G4, following which, the quality of content on X-Play decreased drastically. Some gamers have been keeping an eye on the show, but for the most part it has become somewhat of a joke in the eyes of the viewers. Last year however, the host, Adam Sessler, took charge of the show and its content. Since then, the quality of the show has risen, but of course I can only place so much faith in a show that airs on a station just one step away from being another Spike TV or Maxim.

However, the following video has completely restored my faith in Adam, as well as the program X-Play. If nothing else you should watch it just to see this guy totally demolish console fanboys. This is what happens when you piss off a man's integrity.

...or when you act like a douche on the internet.

Adam Sessler's Killzone 2 Rant

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man that was really satisfying to watch.
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

he looks old, he should consider retirement...or make up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: