TerraEarth Forums

Underground comedy scene!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaGaN3l3m3nts
Level 7: Raiden

Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,022

PostPaGaN3l3m3nts Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it good. But, yes, I thought lowly of it when it started saying juvenile things like, "I was interrogated by French cheeses," or, "To ask the milk man if he'd kill the cheese man for knowing the dust man," or whatever it said. Those parts sucked.
I liked the chapter titles. I liked the basic plot. I thought the best-played, highest qualoty joke was at the end, when he commented on having an opening for escape in a "soliloquy audible only to himself and several Shakespearean actors." Because, soliloquy are often made in Shakespeare plays. But, the guard heard him because he was in fact a character from a Shakespeare play. It seemed slightly higher level intellect than many of the other jokes.
Lei Magnus

PostLei Magnus Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:05 am   Post subject: What the fuck? Reply with quote

What a pile of shit!!!
Mad Mad Mad
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:16 am   Post subject: Re: What the fuck? Reply with quote

Lei Magnus wrote:
What a pile of shit!!!
Mad Mad Mad

Translation (Moron to English) : This written piece of work is beyond my minuscule and pathetic scope of understanding. And so, to protect my ego and the size of my baby-dick, I'll call it shit.

Razz
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
This written piece of work is beyond my minuscule and pathetic scope of understanding. And so, to protect my ego and the size of my baby-dick, I'll call it shit.

Somehow I thought you would say that.

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: