TerraEarth Forums

Soulblazer trilogy by Arabatos
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 pm   Post subject: Soulblazer trilogy by Arabatos Reply with quote

Okay, I'll freely admit, my own artistic skillz are teh suckz. Razz So, when I felt like creating Soulblazer trilogy related arts, I did the one thing I'm good at - sent some money to a proper artist.

Laughing

These three beautiful works, one for each of the three starring couples, were made for me by Arabatos (arabatoso@gmail.com). Direct any and all relevant kudos to him. Cool Guy

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Soulblazer trilogy by Arabatos Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
Okay, I'll freely admit, my own artistic skillz are teh suckz. Razz So, when I felt like creating Soulblazer trilogy related arts, I did the one thing I'm good at - sent some money to a proper artist.

now that's a true fan! thanks for sharing!

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at it now, it's only a small thing I know, but I just realised that Kara should be more of a brunette, shouldn't she? Smile
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

being completely honest, im not too big a fan of the pics. i havent played much of illusion of gaia, but from what i saw, will doesnt look like that.

and the faces arent really... i dunno, something doesnt seem right about them to me. also just a minor thing, in the terranigma pic the hair is the wrong colour.

maybe its just that i much prefer anime-style fan art, but this just didnt do it for me

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought overground-Elle was a redhead? Then again, I cheated slightly there anyway...what I did was I took the pic of underground-Elle from a PDF of the manual, and scaled the hues in PSP to get a rough approximation of overground-Elle's dress (and completely messed up the hair in the process, I think).

You're right, Will's not quite right either, but I couldn't put my finger on why exactly. He's better than the blonde Kara though (I think that was poor scanning of my manual to give the guy a reference pic though).

It's all small things though, I still think he did a pretty brilliant job. Very Happy
gavdaman88
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I just think the terranigma one is cool. The others are a bit weird, they look like little kids, which is kinda scary considering the whole tongue hockey.

Still, good work!
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, nice pics but since im a huge fan of TN, i dont get along with elles diamond shoes >_< gosh, horrible...

yea, will and kara are kinda messed up but if you ignore the fact that they dont really look like they should, those are some kikas pictures... congrats to the drawer (no, im not gonna send him a mail XD)

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Yet One More Idiot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, Will and Kara do possibly look a bit on the young for the french kissing, I'll grant you that. I wouldn't say that Blazer and Lisa do though, they look a lot more mature imho.

I understand about the diamond sandals though, Chicken, that was more a little foot fetish pandering for me than any attempt to keep her on-model; ditto for Lisa lace-up sandals, for that matter. Bouncy
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

A little different, but honestly its some of the best work I've seen from these games. When I saw the official art for IoG I almost cried.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some pretty amazing work man. Sure the hair color on Kara is a tad off, but game-to-art translations don't always pan out that way. It captures the spirit more than anything else.

Having said that, Ark looks like he is about to rape Elle. He's got that: muhahahahahhhaa look on his face.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:

Having said that, Ark looks like he is about to rape Elle. He's got that: muhahahahahhhaa look on his face.

yea, try pretending the following:
YOU froze all the people you liked, your whole village so you had to battle against demons and just when you thought everything was over, you had to jump through a gigantic hole, refill the worlds amount of flowers animals and humans AND had to stand against a GOD... geez, once you come back theres only ONE thing in your head and arks face tells you what XD

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

chicken wrote:

YOU froze all the people you liked, your whole village so you had to battle against demons and just when you thought everything was over, you had to jump through a gigantic hole, refill the worlds amount of flowers animals and humans AND had to stand against a GOD... geez, once you come back theres only ONE thing in your head and arks face tells you what XD

Muhahaha *rofl*
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

chicken wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

makes sense Laughing

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thats so good Laughing

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That is quite true; anyone in Ark's position would likely be extremely sexually frustrated too; of course, by this point in the game, Elle quite likes Ark (enough that she worries about being a hindrance to him at least), and in this art she also looks like she's kinda up for it herself, if you catch my drift. ^_^

At least Yomi's not making some smart-ass remarks for once, eh? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: