TerraEarth Forums

Soulblazer trilogy by Arabatos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
chicken wrote:
still, flute is flute Very Happy this wont make him THAT badass ^^

But that's just the point, Chicken - the fact that Will did with nothing more than a flute, what it took both Blazer and Ark a whole armoury of weapons each to accomplish, makes him MOAR badass. Very Happy

Wink

but ark beat gaia using a stick. blazer had his firebirds, and ...well, so did will. and will also had shadow.

whos badass now Razz
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
chicken wrote:

But that's just the point, Chicken - the fact that Will did with nothing more than a flute, what it took both Blazer and Ark a whole armoury of weapons each to accomplish, makes him MOAR badass. Very Happy

Wink

but ark beat gaia using a stick. blazer had his firebirds, and ...well, so did will. and will also had shadow.

whos badass now Razz

OK, the state of the final battles had completely slipped my mind when I made that comment, you are right of course. But throughout the rest of the game, Will is undoubtedly badass for only having a flute as his weapon.
(I think it would be a nice extra touch if you were allowed to choose between Shadow, Freedan or Will for the battle with the comet and Dark Gaia; not allowed to save up there though, make a non-saving point only on the comet. It would make it a lot more interesting). Smile
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
chicken wrote:

Wink

whos badass now Razz

OK, the state of the final battles had completely slipped my mind when I made that comment, you are right of course. But throughout the rest of the game, Will is undoubtedly badass for only having a flute as his weapon.
(I think it would be a nice extra touch if you were allowed to choose between Shadow, Freedan or Will for the battle with the comet and Dark Gaia; not allowed to save up there though, make a non-saving point only on the comet. It would make it a lot more interesting). Smile

id have enjoyed the final battle more if you could have picked someone with more than one attack. i mean, firebirds are boring if thats all you can do. bring on dark friar ^^

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

New art commission in the works.....but this one is really NSFW. Which should be obvious by the fact that the sketch of it is currently uploaded at Paheal's Rule34 site:

You have hereby been warned; don't click this if you're at work. Wink

Sketched by Arabatos; in the process of being coloured at the mo' (I'll update again when it's done, just wanted to share). Smile

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/542666

Lance and Lilly, and it's supposed to be just after they have their big moment together at the Great Wall (the background that's gonna be added is them sitting on top of the Great Wall, with the forest all around).

As I said, don't click on the link if you're somewhere where you wouldn't want people to see you viewing a picture of a young couple getting to third base.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So inappropriate! Gah!

At least its well drawn. Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Yet One More Idiot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
So inappropriate! Gah!

At least its well drawn. Razz

Wink Well I did warn ya. Very Happy

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished, fully-coloured version of Lance and Lilly making love on top of the Great Wall is now up!

Warning: NSFW!

In fact, it's even less safe for work then it was in sketch phase, as Lance has completely divested Lilly of her panties now....definitely way into third base here. In fact, I'm not even sure where her panties ARE any longer.... XD

(Contains SEX; ya were warned)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/549087
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished, fully-coloured version of Lance and Lilly making love on top of the Great Wall is now up!

Warning: NSFW!

In fact, it's even less safe for work then it was in sketch phase, as Lance has completely divested Lilly of her panties now....definitely way into third base here. In fact, I'm not even sure where her panties ARE any longer.... XD

(Contains SEX; ya were warned)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/549087

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Lance is well versed in the book of foreplay. Very Happy

The colouring style isn't my cup of tea exactly, but it's pretty competently done. I personally would have given her vulva a few folds since the smoothness does come across as a bit creepy lookin.

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I like Psychokind's reaction. Laughing

Well, Arabatos does work more towards cartoon (and sometimes anime) styles, so lack of detail in such areas might be expected. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: