41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

Azure Phoenix
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamez wrote:
Elle wrote:
Wasn't Ark reborn as a bird though?

I always thought at the end he went to Storkholm as a bird and he was the one knocking on Elle's door...

But then someone mentioned it was someone else knocking on her door, so who could it have been?

obviously elle is now posting in the TE forums!

so you are saying that elle was visited by an embodiment of TerraEarth Forums? okay i'm gonna have to think this over...

and no one really knows if he was reincarnated or it was just a dream since there was no sequal (would've been brilliant if there was) but it is possible that ark was at least possesing the bird (in a way) because if i recall correctly he said he'd return to stockholm after the battle was over (which light gaia was ignorant of, either this or he was being an ass, i think the latter since he's supposed to be god in a sense, he should know stuff)
Geraba
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 21

PostGeraba Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess she died. It's more dramatic that way Wink
Rark
地裏のラーク

Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 134

PostRark Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
Blade wrote:
Isn't she alive during the heroes final day?

no, in the end light elle has the last scene

In the very post-credits end, yes. But when Ark falls asleep, Underworld Elle appears to him as in a vision, confessing that she tried to kill Ark as a baby and then talks a bit about her realizations at that time. Since this proves she has memories of what happened after Ark left, it's likely that this was the genuine Underworld Elle rambling instead of some illusion/dream (unlike the one encountered in Final Day Crysta).

Having said that, I still think she was dead at this point, and it was just her soul, or some remained fragments of her consciousness stalking Ark. And even if she had been just projecting herself from a fast food restaurant, before long her body would have dissolved into crystal blue whether she was eating hamburgers or not.

tl;dr She's dead. For just a little while.
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think that everyone from Crysta got ressurected, since ressurection is a big focus in the game!
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
I'd like to think that everyone from Crysta got ressurected, since ressurection is a big focus in the game!

Yeah.... Smile

Hey, maybe all the residents of Crysta got resurrected in the Overworld and repopulated the city of Storkholm? After all, it is meant to be almost the Overworld equivalent of Crysta anyway, right? Very Happy
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, ressurection is a random thing, as explained by a kid somewhere...flowers, birds, or animals...
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
Nah, ressurection is a random thing, as explained by a kid somewhere...flowers, birds, or animals...

I know. It was just a nice thought, y'know, that maybe Ark and Elle wouldn't be the only two people living in Storkholm with a pack of friendly wolves to keep them company. Smile
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
Blade wrote:

I know. It was just a nice thought, y'know, that maybe Ark and Elle wouldn't be the only two people living in Storkholm with a pack of friendly wolves to keep them company. Smile

but living with wolves would be so awesome! especially if they could talk... and since they were friendly.

im sure there would have had to be people coming living in storkolm... maybe the other half of beruga's plane crashed in norfest? and fyda and royd are living there now?

as for crysta, i think that the people there, creations of dark gaia, would have just disappeared. they werent really important enough to live on through some loop of fate, and with dark gaia's defeat, the underworld no longer had a purpose.

although i do think ark is still around somewhere. a wandering soul, waiting until dark gaia decides to mess the world up again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: