TerraEarth Forums

Duel of the Phoenix...ez...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm   Post subject: Duel of the Phoenix...ez... Reply with quote

*As the stands surrounding the Moderator's Stadium began to fill, a great fire burst forth before tay's concession booth consuming both Azure Phoenix and Everphoenix. The blue and red flames imploded upon one another, transporting them to another plane of reality. Before each of them laid a weapon. The fire in Azure's eyes raged with a brilliant light, whilst the smile on Ever's face changed to a deviant smirk. Would they both make it out alive, or not?*

The winner gets free popcorn and drinks, whilst the loser has to pay for them. Nothing is free. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome. i have a sword Very Happy

game on Razz

*closes eyes and begins to channel energy*
but you dont know what im going to do with it, or what happens if you interrupt Very Happy
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"should of waited until you knew the first thing about this character, meh, it's your funeral" Very Happy

*adjusts suit settings*

"i'll let you have the first move"
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

admiral ackbar knows when its a trap ^^

*continues channeling*
thisll be good. with every second i get faster, and something fun happens if you try to hit me when im channeling.

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"thanks for the tip"

*hyperdrive begins to charge*

"compact yet effective, speed won't help you now, you should be more careful with what you divulge to your enemy. You're to start."
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*disappears*

sharp blade flies at azure phoenix from behind, everphoenix is still nowhere to be seen

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"heh"

*disappears aswell*

*checks sensor systems to target everphoenix*

*moves in front of him and fires four cryo shots at him (intent to freeze or slow enemies)*
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

how is that you can move fast? you cant just say you can, you have to justify it. otherwise its no fun.

and the amount of channeling time you gave me, i outrun your missiles. they crash into each other in confusion when i run between them, causing a massive frost nova to erupt at the point. by this time, i am not in range. i assume you werent either

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tosses EverPhoenix a 12-barrel minigun that fires at 2400 RPM, has a 2000 round reserve and an ammo replenish rate of 20 bullets per second when not firing.*

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
how is that you can move fast? you cant just say you can, you have to justify it. otherwise its no fun.

and the amount of channeling time you gave me, i outrun your missiles. they crash into each other in confusion when i run between them, causing a massive frost nova to erupt at the point. by this time, i am not in range. i assume you werent either

one i told you, hyperdrive, and two, they ain't missiles and they ain't homing

are you seeing something i ain't, because i am looking right now and i can't see any mention of missiles or them being homing missiles.

anyway

*stops on top of a pillar, Adjusts suit settings*
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie Valens wrote:
*Tosses EverPhoenix a 12-barrel minigun that fires at 2400 RPM, has a 2000 round reserve and an ammo replenish rate of 20 bullets per second when not firing.*

cheers Very Happy

Azure Phoenix wrote:
one i told you, hyperdrive, and two, they ain't missiles and they ain't homing

are you seeing something i ain't, because i am looking right now and i can't see any mention of missiles or them being homing missiles.

anyway

*stops on top of a pillar, Adjusts suit settings*

one - needs a power supply, and would probably burn ur ass off

two - my bad, but you cant technically fire something that cold without it having a driving mechanism. hence i assumed. and also, the heat generated by me running through the middle of em would be enough to make em become unstable.

*still running fast, appears right next to Azure Phoenix with the gun pointed at his head*

"dodge this"
*shoots*

speed is starting to decrease now, out of stored power. im also about to elegantly land on the ground at the foot of the pillar.

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Everphoenix wrote:
one - needs a power supply, and would probably burn ur ass off

power generator and cooling systems, plus it's limited and compact (also i now have to wait for it to cool down)

Everphoenix wrote:
two - my bad, but you cant technically fire something that cold without it having a driving mechanism. hence i assumed. and also, the heat generated by me running through the middle of em would be enough to make em become unstable.

I guess, about the technicality my response is this; scientifically prove magic *looks smug*

*just notices Everphoenix before it's too late and deploys a small bulletproof shield, however due to proximity the bullets push Azure Phoenix back and off the pillar, Azure Phoenix lands on the floor neatly taking hardly any damage at all, he finishes his adjustments and takes aim at Everphoenix with a targeting laser, from the back of his suit 2 miissile pods emerge, waiting to unleash their fury*

"come out and show yourself little mousy, i promise i won't hurt you...much" Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Azure Phoenix wrote:

I guess, about the technicality my response is this; scientifically prove magic *looks smug*

even magic follows laws. everything has a cost, tradeoff, etc. if you just pull stuff out of nowhere, thats as good as god-modding. if your suit has all that in it (hyperdrive, missile launcher, bulletproof shields, cooling system, power generator) itd be damn fat and heavy, and limit your movement.

well, if that the way you play, i can be just as nasty. since you are using conventional sci-fi technology...

*channels remaining power into sword, and throws it into the air*

the sword overloads and explodes, releasing a large electro-magnetic pulse which fills the whole room. as a result, i need to rest. it also leaves the two of us stunned, and fries your hyperdrive and missiles. your back explodes in a dazzling display of light, fabric and metal.

goodbye back of your suit, hyperdrive, missiles and all. granted you are still alive, but its down to pure skill now. no weapons left... except my gun, which is mechanically operated and wasnt affected by the EMP

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

...people have a problem with high tech stuff, yet you are fine with the concept of magic, i don't understand you people, btw just because something is large does not make it heavy, just like where in magic, just because it's small, doen't mean it's harmless, when the **** did you people decide all of this had to obey the natural laws of science etc. what is wrong with you, magic is unnatural, deal with it.

if you have a problem with what i'm using, i have a problem with what you are using, so sorry everphoenix, i am not continueing unless you declare to not use any magic based attacks, and while we're at it, you can't fly without wings, you can't jump as high as you normally would in this sorta circumstances, so you have now just limited yourself by having a go at what i'm using, you got a problem with any of the above then you'd better stop having ago at what i use, and just to make sure, valerie, keep your goddam nose out of this, i have no care for what you have to say in this matter, clear?

so to conclude this battle is off until further notice, everphoenix you can PM me if you have anything to say about this.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*eats cookie*

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: