TerraEarth Forums

Which FF Character are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
@psychokind: i cant actually see it, all i see is the [AD] thing.

@psychokind, again: his blitz does work on emulator. you can tap down+forward in sequence instead of diagonally down, i think.

I can see them all... and too bad the blitz doesn't work for me Sad
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be better if they went back to at least FF4. Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Im not FF fan...
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am yuna... wtf
She is a girl and i dont know which FF is she from. :S
"Kind and Determined"
That's wrong, i am not determined, i just think that its important to have determination.

If only i were kefka...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

NoZKeY wrote:

If only i were kefka...

it's not easy to be kefka! Very Happy
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

you do realise that by what i did in FF6 means that you totally suck, i owned kefka with locke wielding dual illuminas dealing 9999 damage each, plz note that locke did this battle and the three other forms before it totally alone, so on that note, tay, it seems you own, BIG TIME
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So... More evidence that I'm awesome...

(and yes, I do begin conversations with that line in real life)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Azure Phoenix wrote:
you do realise that by what i did in FF6 means that you totally suck, i owned kefka with locke wielding dual illuminas dealing 9999 damage each, plz note that locke did this battle and the three other forms before it totally alone, so on that note, tay, it seems you own, BIG TIME

you cant get dual illuminas unless you hack... and if you had enough time to do that and didnt beat him in one designated attack, YOU suck Razz
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
Azure Phoenix wrote:

you cant get dual illuminas unless you hack... and if you had enough time to do that and didnt beat him in one designated attack, YOU suck Razz

Oh...it seems like...you got served, Azure Phoenix...that means...IT'S ON! :O
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sensing a trend...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Azure Phoenix

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
Azure Phoenix wrote:

i have done that, and btw it wasn't a hack, it was some wierd glitch that happened randomly, i have no idea how it happened but it did, and you can in fact dual wield illuminas naturally, you can also equip anyone with anything, there's a particular item that you can acquire on that area that has pretty much most of the games monsters on there, if you have someone equip that then they can actually equip ANYTHING, whether or not it is in the natural game, as a rare item i don't know, i stopped playing the game and deleted the rom when i couldn't get rid of the glitch.

before you ask i don't remember the item's name, i think it was a relic and i think it may have been called 'merit award' or something odd like that, but i did not intentionally use hacks or cheats, that i can promise you

PS dual weilding illuminas was rather pointless anyway since you couldn't do more than 9999 damage even with both hitting at once, so i switched it for an Aegis shield or genji shield, and to be honest you giving out that comment towards me in particular is pointless, i was referring to Kefka, not psychokind, so you are in fact pointing that directly at me and since you hardly know the first thing about me you'd probably want to step away, i don't have time for petty annoyances
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Azure Phoenix wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
Azure Phoenix wrote:

i have done that, and btw it wasn't a hack, it was some wierd glitch that happened randomly, i have no idea how it happened but it did, and you can in fact dual wield illuminas naturally, you can also equip anyone with anything, there's a particular item that you can acquire on that area that has pretty much most of the games monsters on there, if you have someone equip that then they can actually equip ANYTHING, whether or not it is in the natural game, as a rare item i don't know, i stopped playing the game and deleted the rom when i couldn't get rid of the glitch.

before you ask i don't remember the item's name, i think it was a relic and i think it may have been called 'merit award' or something odd like that, but i did not intentionally use hacks or cheats, that i can promise you

PS dual weilding illuminas was rather pointless anyway since you couldn't do more than 9999 damage even with both hitting at once, so i switched it for an Aegis shield or genji shield, and to be honest you giving out that comment towards me in particular is pointless, i was referring to Kefka, not psychokind, so you are in fact pointing that directly at me and since you hardly know the first thing about me you'd probably want to step away, i don't have time for petty annoyances

you say that as if you take offense. what i meant was that if you somehow managed to get 2 illuminas on the one character, and had leveled to a point where you could do 9999 in 1 hit, you would have been able to beat kefka in one hit (offering + genji glove = 40k damage in 1 attack)

and aside, could you stop saying no one knows the first thing about you, it really does make you sound incredibly arrogant. its a forum, im not insulting you directly (nor meaning any offense), so stop interpreting everything as a personal attack.

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well sorry if i sounded offended

and YOU say that as if i do it often, which in fact i believe i don't, it is true though and it is not said in arrogance, the same goes for everyone, you could be anyone, same with me, and i have no idea why i put that in since it bears no relevance to what you said at all, sorry about that, i must've been reading another comment on a different site around the same time as i replied
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

*evil-maniacal laugh*

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: