TerraEarth Forums

Which Zelda is the best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Samurai
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to play this game
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:37 pm   Post subject: Ocarina of Time ROOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I love O.o.t because of it's story. Also after beating it for the fiftieth time, you get some sweet tricks. You can make Epona run around the feilds by herself! You can use the c button items.
1) get to the VERY last battle (the one with GANON)
2)save and reset after ganon knocks your master sword out of your reach and DON'T EQUIP ANOTHER SWORD!!
3)call your horse with the ocarina (you will be in the feild in front of hyrule castle)
4) push the c buttons some will make you get off your horse but you will still have control of it
5) another thing to try is go to the lon lon ranch and run at the fence to your right to hope over it. right before you hope over it, use the c button with the ocarina to get off it. your horse will be in fence land! its blue and purple!!
try this and tell me how you like it! (that means now!)
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Ocarina of Time ROOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

UltraSuperHyperHeroGirl wrote:
I love O.o.t because of it's story. Also after beating it for the fiftieth time, you get some sweet tricks. You can make Epona run around the feilds by herself! You can use the c button items.
1) get to the VERY last battle (the one with GANON)
2)save and reset after ganon knocks your master sword out of your reach and DON'T EQUIP ANOTHER SWORD!!
3)call your horse with the ocarina (you will be in the feild in front of hyrule castle)
4) push the c buttons some will make you get off your horse but you will still have control of it
5) another thing to try is go to the lon lon ranch and run at the fence to your right to hope over it. right before you hope over it, use the c button with the ocarina to get off it. your horse will be in fence land! its blue and purple!!
try this and tell me how you like it! (that means now!)

^ = Mr. Green

There are many sites out there where you can find false rumours that sound more realistic. Neutral

Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know much about Zelda rumours ... but i knew a nice White Chocobo rumour that actually sounded realistic for ff7 ... that one sounds ... well ... not even worth trying ... like those ones that go something like...

Get up to the final boss with all the best items, now quick reset the game just as the boss has 1 life left and delete the save, if you did it right you will hear a ding sound and when you go to start a new game you will have all of your stuff and also you can choose to play as <insert name here>
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The beauty of the internet is that anyone can make up any rumour, and no matter how ridiculous it sounds, people will try it. So people delete their save files, lose their progress, then get all pissy that they were duped.

I don't trust any cheat sites that have random people submit cheats unless it's a reputable site that confirms them.

Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SECRET FLYING CHEAT!!!

required items:
1 Escape Rope

***SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE DOING THIS AS IT IS VERY HARD TO DO RIGHT***

go to the nearest cliff with one hugearse drop, create a noose with your escape rope and anchor it somewhere on the cliff. Place the noose around your neck and jump off. If done correctly this will cause the game to glitch up, the escape rope will unravel and you will be left floating there. From here you can just fly around the map as much as you please, however if you reset the game your character will die unless you've already landed holding the unraveled escape rope. If it doesn't work then reset the game and try again, for some reason it usually only works after the first failure.

[/Bullshit]
Axe Kazama

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte stinks!

*looks for the bullshit [/bullshit] code...*
FireShadow
Level 1: Huball

Gems 1,000

PostFireShadow Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocarina of Time, of course! Very Happy But Link's Awakening and Wind Waker are pretty damn good too.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
SECRET FLYING CHEAT!!!

required items:
1 Escape Rope

***SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE DOING THIS AS IT IS VERY HARD TO DO RIGHT***

go to the nearest cliff with one hugearse drop, create a noose with your escape rope and anchor it somewhere on the cliff. Place the noose around your neck and jump off. If done correctly this will cause the game to glitch up, the escape rope will unravel and you will be left floating there. From here you can just fly around the map as much as you please, however if you reset the game your character will die unless you've already landed holding the unraveled escape rope. If it doesn't work then reset the game and try again, for some reason it usually only works after the first failure.

[/Bullshit]

I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKS U HAVE TO DO IT RITE

CloseFriend
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 51

PostCloseFriend Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

WAND OF GAMELON!

... Guys? Guys? ...

Sad
gamechampionx

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, Link's Awakening was clearly the best Zelda game. I used to own it but lost it. Confused

I also have A Link to the Past with instructions but I don't play it much. Links Awakening was much better in my books.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:06 pm   Post subject: Best Game? Reply with quote

Oh, let's see... I believe I would rank the games as follows:

1. A Link to the Past
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Twilight Princess
4. Oracle of Ages
5. Link's Awakening
6. Oracle of Seasons
7. The Legend of Zelda
8. Majora's Mask
9. Wind Waker
10. Four Swords Adventures
11. The Advneture of Link
12. The Minish Cap

...yeah.. I think that'll do it...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
TheKing2
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 434

PostTheKing2 Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Twilight Princess ist the best, because it has got something... I dont know, but it is the Zelda-Game that impressed me the most.
Keewy

Gems 18

PostKeewy Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say... umm... Right now I'm stuck between Link's Awakening and The BS Zelda Series. (I just got re-hooked on those @_@)

BTW: It's Broadcast Satellaview, no Bullsh_t. Wink
Brainfire2008
Level 4: Living Statue

Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 436

PostBrainfire2008 Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Link's Awakening was great, sadly nintendo removes some funny stuff in the DX version. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: