TerraEarth Forums

Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What are you most excited about seeing in Pokemon G/S for DS?
The Starters! Gimme Chikorita, Cindaquil, and Totodile, NOW!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lugia and Ho-oh! The best legendaries ever!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Traveling to both Johto AND Kanto? Hellz yes.
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Azure Phoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
Valerie Valens wrote:

Also, Gold/Silver was a huge improvement over Red/Blue/Green/Yellow at the time.

the other way! red/blue were the best

if you'd swapped the order then you'd think differently, the initial games are always the better because they were new, sequals lose any chance of shining when they have too many similarities to the original, so in that sense i agree, gold/silver were nothing special and neither are most sequals, but at least in other games they have different goals some of the time (from my perspective that is, you might not get where i'm coming from)

personal opinion: gsc >>> rby. i respect the thought that the original is always in higher standing, but 2nd gen was just that much better.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
Azure Phoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
Valerie Valens wrote:

Also, Gold/Silver was a huge improvement over Red/Blue/Green/Yellow at the time.

the other way! red/blue were the best

if you'd swapped the order then you'd think differently, the initial games are always the better because they were new, sequals lose any chance of shining when they have too many similarities to the original, so in that sense i agree, gold/silver were nothing special and neither are most sequals, but at least in other games they have different goals some of the time (from my perspective that is, you might not get where i'm coming from)

personal opinion: gsc >>> rby. i respect the thought that the original is always in higher standing, but 2nd gen was just that much better.

it didn't depend on how good gold/silver were, it was just that after red/blue pokemon died out, and there was nobody to duel with anymore.

Last edited by psychokind on Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lenc
Art Monkey

Level 11: Worlock

Resident

Gems 8,348

PostLenc Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I play the crap out of each pokemon game.. Soul silver will be no exception Very Happy

Although I get frowned upon the fact I still play pokemon, yu-gi-oh, magic >_< once a dork always a dork I suppose Very Happy

STEAM: Lenc Chroso
BNET: Blindeduif#2260
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Unforgiven wrote:
I play the crap out of each pokemon game.. Soul silver will be no exception Very Happy

Although I get frowned upon the fact I still play pokemon, yu-gi-oh, magic >_< once a dork always a dork I suppose Very Happy

i dont play yugioh anymore, but the rest i still do. magic i actually only recently started on, its not bad. next step up from yugioh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: