TerraEarth Forums

Farewell to The Sacred Stalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 pm   Post subject: Farewell to The Sacred Stalker Reply with quote

Because "tay120n64" doesn't really work that well for online multiplayer, I've been using the name "Sacred Stalker" to identify myself. Now, I always thought this name was badass, but apparently the word "stalker" gets taken into negative context too much, so henceforth, I will be known as "Koholint Knight".

100,000 points if you know what that is. And maybe a Gem or two to the first people to guess correctly...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Farewell to The Sacred Stalker Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Because "tay120n64" doesn't really work that well for online multiplayer, I've been using the name "Sacred Stalker" to identify myself. Now, I always thought this name was badass, but apparently the word "stalker" gets taken into negative context too much, so henceforth, I will be known as "Koholint Knight".

100,000 points if you know what that is. And maybe a Gem or two to the first people to guess correctly...

isnt koholint the island from link's awakening? or something along those lines, i know i stumbled upon that recently
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that makes you Link. w00t google into wiki etc.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
I would say that makes you Link. w00t google into wiki etc.

Using Google is cheating, but what the hell, you guys get 10 gems each. Horray For Science!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheating is the cheater's way of winning. Cool Guy
Azure Phoenix
Also Known as Arashi or Gemini

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Gems 500

PostAzure Phoenix Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
Cheating is the cheater's way of winning. Cool Guy

the best point that can be made, except that of an incredibly sharp spike
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats wrong with Stalker? I played Stalker, it was quite fun! Some don't agree, but thats taste. [/sarcasm]
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, some people have very bland taste-buds, so that would be a rather difficult thing to accomplish. It's like having before you a massive cake filled with all manner of exotic fruit, only to find that your fork is nothing more than just that. By which I mean to say that there isn't a fork at all. And oh, how you longed to eat that cake. But without the proper tools how could you? Anguished and tormented, you begin taking it out on those around you, blaming them; abolishing your own standards of decency, until suddenly, you forgot what it was that made you angry to begin with. The furious and unstoppable rage has reached its peak and, searching for anything to pin your anger to, you stumble upon a humble gamer who just happens to be using a somewhat creative name to identify himself with. Though typically you would not be offended, somehow even the slightest bit of offensive language is enough to send you over the deep end beyond any shred of decency or thought for future remorse! All of your frustration is taken out upon this poor soul, but that is not enough! No! His belongings must be destroyed as well! Why, were it not for those infernal machines, this inappropriate display of offensive language would not have been committed! Smashing! Thrashing! Crashing! Destroying every last piece of what was once a multi-hundred dollar piece of hardware! And as you do, each piece slowly begins to mold into a cognizant memory of past despairs. And anger more deep-seated than prior flows through your veins. Consuming! Enraging! Surrounding! Engulfing! Swallowing you whole until nothing is left! You begin to laugh. Surely by this point you've lost it. It's just a game after all right? Yes. It's all just a game. No harm can come of it. Just a game... just a game... just a game...

Sorry, I think I got a bit off track. What were we talking about?

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i quite like the name 'sacred stalker'.

also, i didnt cheat ^^

and third, being called sacred stalker is awesome when you sneak up on someone and kill them from behind (depends on the game though - what did you play online?
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude tay, I knew that but didn't have a chance to respond. Don't need a gem prize though, i already have a lot.

Sacred Stalker is a nice name but yeah, it makes you sound like a religious nutjob who hunts potential converts down. Like the jehovah's witnesses or us Mormons. Laughing

Rest in peace, old avatar.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
what did you play online?

Mostly just Halo. I liked to sneak up on people. Plus my character was white. Essentially, the idea was that I'm so badass, I'll play with an easily spotted character and still kick your ass.

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
what did you play online?

Mostly just Halo. I liked to sneak up on people. Plus my character was white. Essentially, the idea was that I'm so badass, I'll play with an easily spotted character and still kick your ass.

Unless, of course, you're playing on Snowbound or Avalanche. Laughing

Rest in peace, old avatar.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Unless, of course, you're playing on Snowbound or Avalanche. Laughing

I lost a few friends that way, actually. Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: