TerraEarth Forums

More Youtube Madness from Jason (And this one's creepy).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:06 am   Post subject: More Youtube Madness from Jason (And this one's creepy). Reply with quote

Yeah I know lately my Spam Central posts have been youtube abuse, but I just keep finding stuff that I want to share with you all.

Check out these creepy videos:

1. First I randomly searched up The Grudge, which led me to this trailer for Grudge 3. Video

2. But then I saw a link on the page to this creepy video by the guys at Homegrown Horror. Hint: Look closely at 0:07-0:09 to see the cut.Video

3. Continuing my link hunt, I came across this video, which didn't really do anything for me. Video

4. Backtracking almost, I came to this video, which didn't impress me at all (this one is obvious even to the most gullible person). Video

5. Then I had to see what this one was all about. Video

6. Finally I clicked on this video before decided to quit. Again from the guys at Homegrown Horror. Video

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: