View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rark
地裏のラーク

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 134

PostRark Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
hmm... I was propably wrong on this sone, sorry everphoenix. so there was 1 body then consisting 2 souls?

That's how the story would actually make sense. Although people could always argue that Dark Ark has no soul at all and drag some painfully elaborate philosophy into the discussion, so I'd just phrase it like 'one body, two minds' to circumvent this.

Of the two, Dark Ark's mind even seems to be dominating the body's consciousness, with his personality pretty much maintained, and Light Ark only notably speaking up once right after the defeat of Dark Gaia. In any case, the fusion is assumably undone after that, and then Dark Ark ends up reliving his time in Crysta, which would be.. kind of unusual if he had already been obliterated earlier on.
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hey rark. i remember you.

yeah i still stand by my theory of the 2 merging together and thus, as rark put it so nicely, becoming the 'representative of light and darkness'.

coz if dark gaia is as omnipotent as some parts of the story lead us to believe, it would take more than a simple human (darkside or lightside) to defeat him... you would need something with both his powers, and that of light gaia.

'there is no shadow without light, and there is no light without shadow'

this could be taken to mean that being only either dark or light (in ark's case) would mean he is not 'complete' enough to stand against dark gaia, who rules over shadow.

//that only made sense to me in my head, doesnt really seem that great on paper
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice review, it does the game justice!

If only if only if only I could play the game again for the first time...achja...
AlfredoAlberto

Gems 161

PostAlfredoAlberto Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

...Achja Laughing

Blade wrote:

Danke Very Happy

You know what's weird? Almost every review on Terranigma does rate it high. The only reviews that give Terranigma bad notes are those written by people that have played Soulblazer or IoG? Why is that? Confused
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

AlfredoAlberto wrote:
...Achja Laughing

Blade wrote:

Danke Very Happy

You know what's weird? Almost every review on Terranigma does rate it high. The only reviews that give Terranigma bad notes are those written by people that have played Soulblazer or IoG? Why is that? Confused

cause they are offended by how much better terranigma is. seriously.

Gems 161

PostAlfredoAlberto Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:

cause they are offended by how much better terranigma is. seriously.

lol + Confused Very Happy why the hell would somebody be offended by a game that was made by the same guys and is a part of the same triology and ends the triology being *the bomb* ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: