TerraEarth Forums

Ladies of the Soulblazer trilogy - Shadowoflight01
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

NoZKeY wrote:
Did you say Robotrek!? OMG So you are into other Quintet games too... hmmm very nice!

I haven't played any GS game yet Sad But i loved Robotrek, that game is just awesome. But right now i don't remember who Tira is.. lol

Again, thanks for sharing all these works YETI, i am really grateful

Smile

Yeah, I do like Robotrek a lot, the game and the puzzles and the whole layout of the world is really great. But the game is SO DAMNED SLOW! I had the emulator running at 200% all the way through, everything takes so long for Kaiso to do, his robots all move REALLY slowly, and battles just take SOOOO long....even at double speed, some stuff still seemed to take absolute ages to get done.

You should totally try out Granstream Saga though, it's really good too. Smile I downloaded the cd image by Bittorrent and am using PSX to play it on. Smile

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Okeydokey, here are the finished commission portraits of Arcia and Laramee. Very Happy

A couple of liberties were deliberately taken with these portraits, namely making the ladies' outfits a little bit more revealing (especially Arcia's, which previously covered pretty much everything from the neck down and is now a strappy dress instead XD).

I'm very berry happy with these two. Cool

O, and NoZKeY, I forgot to say last time - Tira in Robotrek is the Princess of planet Choco; Gateau leads her to his Fortress pretending to be a good guy, then locks her in his private quarters.

Seriously though, were the programmers for Robotrek hungry all the time or what? You've got planet Choco, the villain is Gateau and the Princess is Tira (Tiramisu is another sweet desert), they must've really been craving some desserts while they were writing that game. Razz
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised wow Now that i see these pics I should totally play that game... Very Happy
I liked that Arcia pic a lot Eek! !!!

And lol i never noticed that about robotrek... I always want to replay that game but as you said it is so slow... and long.. i use fast foward a lot Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Yet One More Idiot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

NoZKeY wrote:
Surprised wow Now that i see these pics I should totally play that game... Very Happy
I liked that Arcia pic a lot Eek! !!!

And lol i never noticed that about robotrek... I always want to replay that game but as you said it is so slow... and long.. i use fast foward a lot Very Happy

LOL, I just had Robotrek fast-forwarding all the way - double speed from the beginning to the very end. Razz

And thanks, I'm glad you like those Granstream pics, it's a good advert for a very underappreciated, old game. Smile Arcia had a lot more dress in the game, it's been made strappier to help her make the most of her beauty. Very Happy

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Stretching the limits of "Soulblazer series", but....seeing as we were talking abut Robotrek before, here's one I commissioned of Princess Tiramisu! I think she's in her palace on Choco, and she's having a sneaky idea.....maybe she's gonna proposition Kaiso? Very Happy
Enjoy! ^_^

The game was a very valiant effort to try something different, and different it indeed was....a very well fleshed-out story, a unique combat style, and great level and town designs....but the unique combat style is kinda what let it down in the end. Ah well, I'll always enjoy it (even if I do play it at 2x all the time Smile)

Sent by The Master

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I loved that one! o.o I am going to start playing Robotrek again tomorrow i think, i am now into a project to translate it to spanish so i have to know the game very well Very Happy

Again, thanks for sharing ^w^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: