TerraEarth Forums

[FREE] Free Punch-Up Mark 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason sees the thing that hit Tay. It was part of the bill boards that hang high over the stadium... ironically this one seemed to be advertising a headache medicine.

He looked up and saw that the climate change due to the tempermental attacks had created something of a mild hurricane, and sure enough it began to rain fiercely, with heavy winds whipping the battlefield!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Two versus one is it? come now, not very fair."

*Flamez turns his entire body into fire*

"Your first Arche"

*Flamez lunges ant Arche*

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Arche waits until Flamez is in range before slamming a ball of divine energy into the floor, causing the area around to erupt explosively with holy energy, launching Flamez high into the air. Arche them charges a lightning ball and launches it at Flamez.*
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Die Flammez!"

*Metal Ark shoots 5 Dark balls at Flamez.*

tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tay awakens rather disoriented.*

"Pika?"

*Looking forward Tay sees a flash of Red, then a flash of White, then a flash of Black. Tay is silent for a moment.*

"Oh God! The Rapture!"

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason ducks under a row of seats avoiding another falling billboard.

"Jason is not amused by this!"

He jumps out and makes another running leap over the battling contestants towards the exit.

"Screw this I'm outta here!"

A massive tornado fills the entire arena just as Jason flees! The Arena is being ripped apart.

---

Meanwhile boxxleman is smacking eFlare in the head with a rolled-up newspaper.

"I ask you to build the arena out of indestructible titanium shielding, but you go 'no, that won't be cost-effective!' This is the third time this year the arena has been destroyed!!!"

---

Exclamation The hurricane has flattened the arena, leaving a pile of rubble in its wake. The combatants are all agile enough to avoid direct damage, but the arena is no more.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*As Arche, Metal Ark, and Flamez regain their footing amongst the rubble of the former arena, Tay perches himself high atop a massive pile of dismantled bleachers. Tay holds his sword aloft as the others look on.*

"Fools, all of you. To think you could outsmart or outmaneuver me. Don't you see? There can be only ONE!"

*Tay points his sword at the others.*

"Which of you is foolish enough to challenge me?"

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*As Tay finishes, a giant object fell from the sky and blew up upon impact, tossing rubble everywhere. When the dust clears, the object that fell from the sky appeared to be Arche's claymore. Arche casually walked up to the claymore and picked it up. She faces Tay.*

I normally don't like doing this, but you have two choices, either you and the others regroup to free Valerie, or I will rip her soul from your corpse if I have to.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

O.o

*Tay is silent for a moment. Then...*

"Okay. Better idea. Let's play hide and seek."

*Tay raises his sword into the air.*

"Earth Dominance!"

*A dark brown aura surrounds Tay. He then leaps into the air, and stabs his sword into the ground. For a moment the Earth Aura engulfs the entire arena, then, without warning, massive walls and pillars of stone rise from the ground. As the walls stretch high above the combatants, a voice is heard as if from miles away.*

"This is my challenge to you, Arche, and to the others as well: Find your way through my catacombs. If you find me, you win. Oh, and don't try to fight each other in the corridors. There are, scattered throughout, larger rooms for confrontations. And don't even think about trying to break the walls down. This isn't your everyday spell casting. Oh, and one more thing... Watch out for the..."

*As Tay attempted to warn everyone of some hazard, the walls had reached their intended height, and began to merge into a ceiling. For a moment there was only darkness, but along the ceiling, faint licks of fire faded into existence. Though dim, the corridors were now, miraculously, fully lit.*

Exclamation Arche, Flamez, Metal Ark, and Jason are all sealed in separate areas within the walls of the catacombs. The first person to locate Tay acquires him as a temporary ally, either to resurrect Valerie, or to defeat Arche. And be creative dammit! Let's avoid the "____ found tay first and wins" Exclamation

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Arche, realizing that her massive sword isn't much use in a cramped corridor, tosses her Claymore over her shoulder and dashes through the labyrinth with her weapon floating in mid air behind her, scouting passages.

After a few minutes, she begins to hear footsteps. She immediately takes off weaving around the passageways hoping to zero-in on the interloper.*

This should be interesting.

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal Ark send his Dark ball all over the Labyrinth and hope Tay would destroy them.

"I must learn a new techniquies to see what the Dark balls are showing me"
says Metal Ark and he sit down and concentrate his Power.

Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation REVIVES THE TOPIC!!!! Exclamation

"Fire in a small enclosed space. You fools"

*Flamez sends a massive fireball trough the catacombs lighting the area directly infront of him*

"This place is pretty big, i think its time to finish this."

*The fire still burning in front of Flamez comes alive and starts to spread out through all corridors in every direction*

"Soon They will all burn."

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*As Flamez fire spell dashes through the corridors, Flamez feels the ground beneath him tremble, and a massive earthen hand shoots out of the ground, closing around the flame and distinguishing it. He hears the noise on the other side of the wall as well. Tay, in another portion of the maze, sits in the middle of a small array meditating. His palms are planted firmly on the ground. Though he can not see or hear any of the combatants, he can sense their movements along the floors and walls*

"There. That took care of a few of them at least... That was smart Flamez, but I can still see your every move..."

*Tay diverts his attention to another portion of the maze. An unnatural weight at the end of a corridor catches his attention*

"Who is that? Is it MetalArk? The location would be about right, but why is he..."

*And then several things happened at once. One of Flamez' fire spells had managed to collide with a Darkball, causing a massive explosion. The combined elemental energy blasted down one of the walls near Arche. As she looked through the wreckage, she saw Jason looking around rather absentmindedly. Meanwhile, Flamez was making his way towards the explosion, sure that he had found Tay. Confident that he had time to spare, Tay left the array, making him unable to sense his surroundings. As he did, he came face to face with one of MetalArk's Darkballs. He immediately clasped his hand shut, summoning another earthen hand to dissipate the darkness, but it was already too late. He had seen directly into MetalArk's eyes*

"He knows where I am..."

*Tay took off running. He may be halfway across the maze, but it wouldn't take him long to zero in on his location. Especially now that MetalArk knew roughly where Tay was hiding.*

Exclamation Arche and Jason's eyes meet as Flamez closes in on their location, unknowingly. Tay dashes off down a distant corridior. MetalArk is still at the end of his corridor. Exclamation

Thought I'd help get things moving some. What will you all do?

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Arche heard an explosion, followed by several loud footsteps. As she take a look at the hole in the wall, she noticed Jason looking around rather dazed, he may be one of the people she needs to release Valerie, but he's too out of it to be of any help right now. Arche zeroes on the location of the hurried footsteps and takes off after them. Arche readies a lightning ball, charging it up and preparing to strike the moment she needs it.*

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"I won´t let you run away Tay!"

*Metall Ark send more Darkballs in Tay direction while he is still sitting in his corner and concentrate in his Darkballs.*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: