TerraEarth Forums

Game Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If I hadn't deleted my Pokemon Crystal saved game, I would have reached 500+ by now...

My brothers and I used to play the heck out of all our older games, so I don't even know how high that number rises.
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sora-mage wrote:
If I hadn't deleted my Pokemon Crystal saved game, I would have reached 500+ by now...

My brothers and I used to play the heck out of all our older games, so I don't even know how high that number rises.

did you play competitively?

because my friend finished everything there was to do in his silver (except getting every pokemon to lvl100) and he barely beat 140 hours.
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
sora-mage wrote:

did you play competitively?

because my friend finished everything there was to do in his silver (except getting every pokemon to lvl100) and he barely beat 140 hours.

took my time, actually. only got bored with it because i didn't want to go through all that trouble again through the story and leveling up my pokemon to as high a level as possible before challenging the final boss.
Mig-21
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 71

PostMig-21 Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some massive play times. I docked 75+ hours on FF7 and I still didn't manage to defeat all of the weapons. More recently, I spent 90+ hours on Persona 3. It is more difficult for me to spend that much time on a game now because of work, school, and other things though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: