TerraEarth Forums

I'll just leave this here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:52 pm   Post subject: I'll just leave this here. Reply with quote

For those of you who aren't friended with me on myspace, you probably missed this. So, just like the title says, I'll just leave this here.

"Harry here for one last night in Austin before flying down to Geek Mecca aka Comic Con. The great thing about Comic Con is it shakes a lot of juicy fruit from the tree of movie coolness - and we get tons of material, but not much of it is exclusive. As it is a pretty intense rat race there of all us online types chasing the same stories. Well... This is one of those exclusives that untold geek hours have been spent trying to get to the truth of the matter. I first heard this 3 weeks ago, and spent a lot of time trying to nail this story down. And we finally have.

The last major update that we had on AICN on the WORLD OF WARCRAFT came from Moriarty here, back in 2007 The last major bit I heard was a rumor that Uwe Boll was offering Blizzard untold tonnages of gold left crowns of undetermined origin to direct - and that allegedly BLIZZARD laughed his ass out of the place. In Mori's piece we were supposed to get this movie in 2009 with a $100 million budget. With LEGENDARY's main man telling BLIZZCON that it'd be over that figure. And there was some concept art.

Well, I don't have concept art. I don't have the firm release date, but I do know who is directing the WORLD OF WARCRAFT film and that is Sam Raimi. It will come out in trades later this week or next. But you can take this one to the bank. Sam is going to make a huge budget fantasy bit of unfuckingimaginable coolness - and it will be yanked from the WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Now - isn't that the sort of Awesome we're supposed to get to kick start Comic Con with? I think so.
I really think this is going to be amazing. How about you?"

Source.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about that on 1up earlier this week.

It'll be interesting to say the least.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Ratty Randnums
Level 7: Raiden

Level 7: Raiden

Gems 2,115

PostRatty Randnums Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw it on The Topless Robot yesterday. The sad thing is it'll probably be better than the Jonah Hex movie. I'm very disappointed in Sam Raimi, the world NEEDS Evil Dead 4/Army of Darkness 2 dammit! And he's off making an MMO movie! Well... maybe a good RTS will come out of this somehow? I don't know.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this is going to be epic. even though i dont play wow, ill definitely see this.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

when is it coming out? after diablo - the movie? Laughing

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:

if they ever make one of those im probably going to need new pants
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:

After Spiderman 4 is done filming, they're going to start on the WoW movie.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A movie of WoW. That's a bit of a paradox isn't it? The true WoW addicts will never go see it because they're too busy playing WoW.

And never stopping...

No seriously my friend is the worst kind of addict. He has no time to do anything else... because he plays WoW....Shifty

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

that's so sad lol

and another spiderman? they just keep coming. i betcha spiderwoman will come into play this time, since they married and all that
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say here is that it better be a whole lot better and more entertaining than machinimas. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: