TerraEarth Forums

FFVII remake?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammerit
Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Well, considering the business sense of those in the U.S., I don't think the remake would fly, considering it's pretty common here. As for other countries, I'm not so sure.

I know of ppl that would sell their grannies for a original copy in collector- condition ... One sold for 146,70 last year in december if I remember correctly which is a hell of a price XD. Even the not so well treated ones are damn hard to find or noone wants em ... I wouldn't know what to do with 4 Cds without a booklet nor case, that look like the AOL CDs I used to train my dart skills with either.

Game Designer
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammerit wrote:
rainichan wrote:
Well, considering the business sense of those in the U.S., I don't think the remake would fly, considering it's pretty common here. As for other countries, I'm not so sure.

I know of ppl that would sell their grannies for a original copy in collector- condition ... One sold for 146,70 last year in december if I remember correctly which is a hell of a price XD. Even the not so well treated ones are damn hard to find or noone wants em ... I wouldn't know what to do with 4 Cds without a booklet nor case, that look like the AOL CDs I used to train my dart skills with either.

Eh, the original still sells well. Sure, they're expanding on the FF7 line (with the movie, Before Crisis for the cell phones in Japan, Dirge of Cerberus, and then Crisis Core for the PSP sometime in the future), but Squeenix has come out and said that they weren't remaking FF7. Shame, sure, but they have bigger ventures to do.

However, if they keep rereleasing the game at least, or expanding on their Compilation of FF7 thing, they'll keep the FF7 cashcow going, without remaking it. XD

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Hammerit

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
they'll keep the FF7 cashcow going, without remaking it. XD

As the First Directive of Programming tells: "Never change a running system" Wink

Game Designer
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that directive has fatal exceptions. Bouncy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: