Port-ability
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
To be honest, as fast as cell phones are evolving, I wouldn't be surprised if our kids started playing these old games on their cell phones, lol. Very Happy

Go buy an Iphone. Razz

...You know, some of us can't afford such things. We're all on here at TE too much to make real money. Very Happy
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
To be honest, as fast as cell phones are evolving, I wouldn't be surprised if our kids started playing these old games on their cell phones, lol. Very Happy

Go buy an Iphone. Razz

...You know, some of us can't afford such things. We're all on here at TE too much to make real money. Very Happy

Mobile phones? Egads! Laughing

No seriously, I for one refuse to ever buy a mobile phone. I dunno why, I like technology (especially my computer and DVD players, my TV and VCR, etc;...) but there's something about mobile phones that I just hate. I think it might be all the obnoxiously loud conversations held by people on them in the middle of public places that I can't stand. My dad made a call to my sister, then later passed the phone over to me; when I finished the call, I actually handed it back to my dad and pretty much said "How do you turn this thing off? I don't know how to use this new-fangled technology!"

Mega-Laughing
Lavos
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 70

PostLavos Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm going to have to let my imagination run wild with this one. I would say put Soul Blazer on PS3. Up date it to HD graphics. Have a fighting system that is on par with Twilight Princess/Devil May Cry style. Expand on storyline and character background. Introduce perhaps some mini-games and achievements.

Granted, I'd be happy to just see it on virtual console as well.
Binarynova

Gems 74

PostBinarynova Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see them rebuilt from scratch for the PS3/360 using the Demon's Souls engine. I think that it'd be a great fit. Not to mention it'd be gorgeous!
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

In hindsight, I would love to see the game ported, just the way it is, with an HD upgrade. Maybe do a Links Awakening DX move, and add one new world with a new item and magic? Love to see something along those lines, I don't think a full on remake would work for a game like this.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss YETI Sad
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
I miss YETI Sad

Me too! What happened to him? Did he say?

I'm guessing he is temporarily w/o internetz.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
NoZKeY
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's still active in his deviantArt account.. I miss him.. D: (anyway I forgot about these forums too ^^U)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Soul Blazer All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: