TerraEarth Forums

Inferior pizza (a few big pics inside that I didn't resize)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:00 am   Post subject: Inferior pizza (a few big pics inside that I didn't resize) Reply with quote

So earlier this week, my folks picked up some groceries. While they were out, they came across these things. They're those crappy "Lunchable" build-your-own-pizza things.

They picked them up as a joke, because they were only $1 each. See if you can figure out why.

Thar she blows. In the top compartment is the "pizza" crust (damndest thing, I could swear it's just pita bread). 3 diminutive triangles of pita bread, oddly enough of varying sizes. Comes with a pack of pizza (tomato) sauce, pepperoni (I'm assuming just generic luncheon meat), and the only thing that tastes like it's supposed to, mozzarella cheese.

Above the tray, we have a small bag of cranberries (probably the least offensive thing in the entire package), a box of apple juice on the right, and a rice krispie square (rectangle...) on the left.

A better look at the pita triangles. Notice the one on the left is smaller than the others. And these aren't exactly big to begin with.

A comparison for the rice krispie square. That's my brother laying his thumb next to it in the shot. His thumb is bigger than the fucking rice krispie square.

Have you ever been taking a shit, and instead of that one smooth pushing motion that results in a neat fecal package, you end up pushing and straining, and getting a dozen little turdlets? That rice krispie thing is about the size of a turdlet.

A shot of the completed pizzas. Honestly, is that not the saddest looking pizza you've ever seen? We put a tomato next to them for a size comparison (it was the smallest tomato we had). I was easily able to shove an entire wedge of pizza in my mouth.

Words can't adequately describe how bad those things are. It's just pita bread; and after you cover it with the tomato sauce, it becomes soggy pita bread. The pepperoni has virtually no taste at all, and the cheese becomes lost in the sauce.

The apple juice is pretty much what you would expect (though it's one of those skinny juice boxes, so you get about half as much juice as in a regular box), and the cranberries were surprisingly good, but the pizza is supposed to be the star of the show, and it's terrible. This stuff is meant for young kids to take in their lunches for school (I guess they give a shit about the novelty of 'building your own pizza'), but the only parents that would send their kids to school with this shit are those that don't love their kids.

At least it was only $1. Meh/Worried

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark knight. I love you. BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING UP THE POOP JOKES? I'm close to waking people up. Sad

But damn, you have weird lunchables in polar bear land. Ours look really different.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

this is disgusting Yuck
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL. I loled at this entire post.

And lunchables, there isn't anything nastier than highly processed junkfood. Looks like something you'd eat if you wanted a really bad case of explosive diarrhea.

And the pizzas don't look too appetizing. As an Italian, I am somewhat offended, lol

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Dark knight. I love you. BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING UP THE POOP JOKES? I'm close to waking people up. Sad

But damn, you have weird lunchables in polar bear land. Ours look really different.

Those aren't the only ones we have. There are a few different varieties; the most common being that 'crackers, cheese, some-kind-of-meat' package. I imagine most people doing what I did with them as a kid.... piling all the meat and cheese on one cracker, then smashing the rest of the crackers. Cool Guy

And I brought up the poop jokes because it was entirely necessary.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao I never did that as a kid and I feel I have missed out.

Like I said though, ours look so much different for the pizza variety; we either have actual small rounds of pita bread, or we have the "deep dish" version which actually has a crust to it. They're all of 4" in diameter. I think at one point they also had mini hot dogs and mini burgers too, but those have since been phased out. Kids love pizza more, I guess.

But now we have these:

I get these at work for lunch sometimes. I GET NILLA WAFERS IN ONE OF THEM, SHUT UP Sad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Prime Blue wrote:
ROFL. I loled at this entire post.

And lunchables, there isn't anything nastier than highly processed junkfood. Looks like something you'd eat if you wanted a really bad case of explosive diarrhea.

And the pizzas don't look too appetizing. As an Italian, I am somewhat offended, lol

pfft, everyone knows pizzas are american now. or at least, an american pizza could eat any other pizza out there.

but this pizza... thats just pointless. and ive seen pizza vending machines. never been game enough to try one though
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww...

I rather likes them Lunchables pizzas. If for no other reason than the novelty of it all. But then, ours look more like this:

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pepperoni-flavoured sausage". I love how they can't give us real pepperoni. Sad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i so want to throw up now...

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

really... how come someone is eating something like that voluntarely? you propably could eat oil, or radioactive material and it would even be more natural than that.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like candy. Only not sweet.

Kind of like eating a toy.

It's not good, and it's not good for you, but dammit, it's fun.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I had a Lunchable, I was on my way to summercamp. Had to have been somewhere in the ballpark of 1998. I was getting a ride from some lady I didn't know, and I spilled the cheese all over her car. She was a bitch anyway, so I really didn't even care. Heck, I even wiped the sauce on my hands on the side of her car seat. Very Happy
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i never liked those lunchables. not only were they cold, they just never tasted right. the ones i've seen brought by other people is so figgen small you cant even call it a lunch. like, itty bitty. A french appetizer. A cookie-pizza.

cookie-pizza. ohmygod 5-ish years later in an edit and i finally think up the perfect word for it Spinning

[side=10]mcdonald's recently advertised that their chicken is real now.[/size] WHAT HAVE WE BEEN EATING BEFORE!!

Last edited by Mantaray on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken Nuggets are made on international waters, so I've heard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: