TerraEarth Forums

Today at the Local Game Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 am   Post subject: Today at the Local Game Store Reply with quote

So as you all know, I manage a used video game store. Well, despite this, I like to scope the competition occasionally, because they do get stuff we don't.

Well, having traveled back to my hometown (about 35 minutes away from my current residence) I found a rather unique game that I plan on returning for.

Illusion of Time. Yes. A PAL copy of Illusion of Gaia for $10. However, they also had Kid Icarus for NES, which I had also been looking for, and since IoT was hidden behind the counter, I went for the one more likely to be sold.

They also had a PAL copy of Zelda, but I'd rather have a Japanese version of that, if anything.

And a boxed copy of Illusion of Gaia, but the box was worn and so was the instruction booklet. Not really worth $30.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, thats a rare find. one of the gametraders stores i visited a little while back had Chrono Trigger (NTSC) with a pal-ntsc adapter. $70.

also, what PAL games do you have?
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any at all. Nor do I have a way to play them.

But being that Illusion of Gaia is one of my top three favorite games of all time, getting a PAL copy would be awesome.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
NoZKeY
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are PAL-NTSC adaptors... but must be hard to find one of these...
Nice find tay Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: