TerraEarth Forums

[SPECIAL] Christmas Punch-Up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathpit, a demon himself, takes a peek at his victim as he has hidden himself inside harmless, yet genius Santa Claus costume. "Ho Ho Ho!", Deathpit says in cheerful voice as he rings his jolly bell and keeps standing out in plain sight. Deathpit shifts his cold eyes up on Jason as he walks toward him without awaring the demon inside the Santa's costume. Soon as Deathpit able to see Jason's bright white eyes, he smiles wider as candy cane's length... Then he strikes Jason in the face with Christmas bell!
"Ho, Ho, Ho!" Deathpit says in sinister voice as he stands before poor Jason lays on the floor as he moans over horrorly headache caused by Deathpit's burtal bell strike.
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Holy crap! Santa, how could you!!" sora-mage points at him dramaticly. "So your jolly ol' reputation was a lie!" She reaches over and grabs a battle axe that just happens to be hanging up on the wall. She charges the "Santa" with a battle cry.

"Yaaaaaah!"
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathpit hears a battle cry from Sora. "Ho Ho Ho, a nasty fighter to deal with!", he says and pulls a huge santa bag out of nowhere. "Ho, Ho, Ho. Come out and get a snack out of that annoying thing!", He yells at the bag and it begins to shake violent and shreds itself out. TMNT theme song starts to sing out as hundreds of mousers leap out of santa bag and bite on Sora's limbs. "Ho, Ho, Ho!", he says in sarcastic voice as he watches Sora struggling with keep limbs safe from mousers' bites. "See you later... or NOT!", he scares at Sora before he disappears into a thin air.
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, i always knew Santa was an anagram. wait, im not even supposed to have seen that.

*walks onward through the cave, with tay not far behind*

*occasionally waves his fire pike around, adding more light, and possibly restoring tay's fire dominance*

no wonder its getting hot in here

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Valerie lands near the main group of fighters. She is wearing little more than exoskeleton armor, boots and gauntlets. She seems to revel in the cold environment.*

Hey guys! What's going on?

Fonym effectiveness changes:

Red : -60% near coastal waters, -50% outside, -33% in caves, +50 near lava ducts
Azure : +150 near coastal waters, +100% outside, +50% caves, -33% near lava ducts
Green : +25% outside, neutral in caves
Brown : Neutral outside, +25% in caves
Blue : +50% near coastal waters
Yellow : +400% near coastal waters, 67% backfire rate
White : +33% outside, -33% in caves, +17% near lava ducts
Purple : -25% outside, +50% in caves, -14% near lava ducts

The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason stands up, rubbing his head.

"Well that was unexpected..." He groans.

He stares at Valerie. "About time you showed up!" He eyes her light clothing. "I wish I had fur...."

Jason pulls out his lance, which has been transfigured into a massive snow shovel and runs at Valerie.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tay motions for Everphoenix to stop and pulls out his map*

"Alrighty, if I'm correct, we should be just a few meters away from the facility. I'm going to blast a hole in the roof, and then after the sides of the hole re-freeze, I'll activate a wind current that will carry us up."

*Tay begins focusing Fire energy in his right arm. As the red aura intensifies, Tay lifts his arm, pointing directly above him. A massive pillar of flame shoots toward the ceiling, melting the ice, and blasting a few meters above the surface. As it does, a faint cry is heard, followed by a nearby thud.*

"Did you hear something?"

*As the steam from the evaporated ice dissipates, Tay looks at the ground next to him and sees a mass of Black and Red.*

"OH MY GOD, I JUST KILLED SANTA." Surprised

Exclamation Just in case it isn't obvious, Deathpit has joined our underground party, but because of weather conditions, was only mildly harmed by the Fire energy (naturally) Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Valerie senses something was amiss. Suddenly she tenses up, leaps forward at Jason and springboards off his shove. After performing an acrobatic twist mid-air, she lands behind Jason. Right behind where she used to be, there was a fire blast, followed by a hole in the snow, followed by painful groans.*

*Valerie and Jason shared confused looks at each other before running over to the hole and looking down. They found Tay and Everphoenix in what looks to be a suspiciously man-made cavern with a charred santa-like thing crumpled on the floor directly under the hole.*

Careful there! You almost burned my tail! What are you guys doing down there anyways?
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ouch! That's it, you stupid gremlins!"

Sora struggles her way to the fire place and shoves them in one-by-one. Then she laughs and she watches the show.

"Buurrrnn BUURRRRRRNN!!"

Suddenly she notices blood everywhere.

"Looks like I got an excuse to bundle up extra now."

After doing so, Sora runs to the doorway and sees what Valerie and Jason sees.

"Santa..."
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason drops into the hole.

"Gremlins? What the hell are Gremlins doing here?"

Code:

Banish | 1 Hit/Green Colour

Pow - |||' 3.5
 StC - |||| 2
 Rng - || Short
 Acy - ||||| High

Description : A powerful gust of spiritual wind from Jason's hand blows enemies backwards.

Jason pushes a massive blast of air forward, knocking the gremlins away from sora-mage and the others.

"Am I the only one who's wondering where the hell this cavern leads?" Jason asks. "Oh, tay. Think fast!"

Code:

Indignant Ascension | 7 Hits/Yellow & White Colour/Anti-Air

Pow - ||||||||||||||||' 17.5
 StC - | 5
 Rng - || / ||||| Short / Very High
 Acy - ||| Med

Description : Jason charges up for a split second before spiralling high into the air, shrouded in sacred lightning.

Tay looks up and sees Jason hover a few feet above him. Jason then moans...

"Oh crap... I just did two moves in one post!" Jason cries.

Jason is lifted up by a great spectral hand and thrown down hard into the ground. A booming voice from the sky entomes:

"5. No more than one action per post (each post = 1 turn)!"

Jason is Dizzy and Delusional for the next three posts!

Code:

[b]Dizzy[/b] : Immobilized for several seconds.

[b]Delusional[/b] : Sees things, often ending up attacking thin air or the wrong target.

MODERATOR NOTES:

See Glossary and Status effects here!

Review rules here.

To get pimp moves like mine, talk to Valerie Valen about getting a Character Sheet (if she's still making them).

tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tay looks around for a bit, puzzled as to how the gremilns and sora got into the cavern...?*

"Oh, well."

*He then hears Jason behind him.*

"Oh, tay. Think fast!"

*Tay turns just in time to see Jason slam into the ground.*

"What the hell are you doing Jason? I thought the idea was to get out of the cave, not for more of us to jump in?"

*Jason does not respond. Tay begins poking him with a stick.*

"Jason?"

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG i hate my internet at the moment. just spent a while writing out an action post, and then it just dies on me, taking the post with it. Mad

ill try to replicate what i wrote, now.

"i think he pissed off the gods of the realm. funny that he gets that for trying to cast spells too quickly, yet you get nothing for torching santa himself."

*begins digging through his magic satchel, looking for some fun things to throw around* "man, i could get lost in here"

tay taps him on the shoulder

EP: "eh? whats up"

tay: "gremlins in the tunnel. ugly-looking bastards too"

*EverPhoenix looks around and sees the gremlins further in the tunnel, all crowded in a group. they really were quite ugly*

"hmm, where was it" EverPhoenix mutters to himself while digging through his magic satchel. "ah, here"

*EverPhoenix withdraws a small deep blue ring, engraved with an intricately woven pattern of light blue runes.*

*slams the ground with his fire pike, and casts the ring high into the air*

Suddenly, a huge blizzard whips up around EverPhoenix, blowing fiercely in the direction of the gremlins. The large volume of snow soon covers the cavern, sealing off the gremlins. muffled curses can be heard from within the huge pile of snow.

"so cooolllllddd" EverPhoenix moans, after realising that he was covered completely in snow. he begins brushing himself off with his fire pike.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dammit, now its even colder in here."

*Tay continues poking Jason*

"Seriously EP... Blizzard? Really? At least you only have four casts of it left..."

"And what's with Deathpit? I know that's him posing as Santa, I can see his weapons underneath him. Did I really kill him?"

"Valerie! Jason seems a little worse for the wear! What exactly are we supposed to be doing? And what's with this cave?"

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Stop poking me damn it!" Jason shouts as he stands up. He looks in the direction of the blockaded gremlins. "Freezing the way shut. Nice thinking. Unfortunately we kinda had to go that way to get out..."

"Isn't there another passage?" sora-mage asks.

Jason pulls out his map.

"Well if we head east we'll be underneath Morin's Peak. We can take the cable-cars at the peak back over the other side of this mountain and be back in the facility," Jason explains.

"Why did you have to make this so damned complicated?!" Valerie Valens hisses.

"You know you love it," Jason nods as he walks down a side passage towards the new peak.

"Am I the only who remembers that we're supposed to be fighting each other?" EverPhoenix asks.

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Valerie flips over into the hole and onto the floor of the cavern.*

Well, if nobody else objects, I'll accompany you. Just one thing, hold this for me...

*Valerie hands her blades to Jason before conjuring up a large minigun-like weapon. She sets the firing mode to "Ice"*

I sense we will need to take down a lot more of these gremlins on the way, let's go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> RP PunchUp Arena All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: