Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heikki
Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Metall Ark wrote:
I must say That i dont have them anymore. BUt there a few manga sites online where you can read them online xD.

But I obtained both volume of the Manga. I just need to wait patiently. even though I cacnt read Japanese Im gonna read it andmaybe post some picture from it.

Yeah I found a couple of chapters on some myreadingmanga clones but I'd rather have them downloaded. This way I can load them on my tablet and read on my commute.
Heikki

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy baby jeezas, I misread the phrase about you having the manga and not knowing Japanese. Surprised
I do, so Metall Ark if you find a way to scan it I'll finish off the translation.
Metall Ark
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 47

PostMetall Ark Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

im not gonna tear up my manga thats for sure xD. Maybe I will make some good picture with my camera from all the pages.
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 27

PostElle Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you happen to get the pages to translate? I'm considering sourcing out the manga somewhere (I'm confident I can find it somewhere) and I'd be happy to scan the rest of what needs translating to you if you want to carry it on, or scan the whole lot if you want to do it from scratch.

I just really want to be able to read this manga. Was very sad to hear it got stopped due to being worried about copyright laws.

Also here is what's already been translated, if anyone is struggling to find it:

ht tp://ww w.mangareader.net/tenchi-souzou/1 (just remove the spaces)
Heikki

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Elle wrote:
Did you happen to get the pages to translate? I'm considering sourcing out the manga somewhere (I'm confident I can find it somewhere) and I'd be happy to scan the rest of what needs translating to you if you want to carry it on, or scan the whole lot if you want to do it from scratch.

I just really want to be able to read this manga. Was very sad to hear it got stopped due to being worried about copyright laws.

Also here is what's already been translated, if anyone is struggling to find it:

ht tp://ww w.mangareader.net/tenchi-souzou/1 (just remove the spaces)

The original person who began the translation is missing in action big time. Doesn't answer any contact channel. None.
I would be happy to translate the remaining chapters although I must say this: I'm really disappointed of the manga. It doesn't hold a candle to the game. It's like a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of the game.
But in any case if someone wants to have the translation of the remaining chapters (1-5 are already translated) upload them somewhere and let me know.
Metall Ark

Gems 47

PostMetall Ark Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i was checking the later chapters of the manga where i just looked at the pictures because i cant read japanese. It is a differnt story then the game but i wouldnt say it is that bad. I like the Manga because it is not excaltly like the game. Its more like an alternate universe and thats why i think it is great. When i have money for a handscanner i could scan the other chapters. I could use a hair dryer but I dont want to destroy my rarity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: